Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Any other music clips available?

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

BigManInTown
Joined in Apr 2008

3 投稿
January 20, 2021
Do you have any other music available other than the default? It syncs well with the girls, but it also gets monotonous when you hear the same 8 bars over and over again, all day long. Having a few to choose from, or randomly play, would be nice.

Apologies if I'm not posting this in the right category. I always have a hard time picking the correct Topic in forums. :-(
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
January 20, 2021 (edited)
You can add whatever music you like to the iStripper music folder. Just ***** mp3 files into it and the music used will be chosen at random from whatever the program finds there. You can also enable or disable the use of individual music files via the GUi.
BigManInTown
Joined in Apr 2008

3 投稿
January 20, 2021
Thanks for the reply. I knew we could add mp3's I was just wondering if there were any others available from iStripper, that are well... stripper music. :-) All good, I'll go do some googling.

Again, thans for the reply, I appreciate it!
BMiT
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 投稿
BigManInTown
Joined in Apr 2008

3 投稿
January 21, 2021
Thanks for the link. I ended up downloading "Pony" by Ginuwine, "Cream" by Prince, and an old classic--"I Touch Myself" by the Divinyls. That should work for a while. 😊

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!