Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TALENT OF THE YEAR 2020  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

batavus
Joined in Nov 2019

217 投稿
December 21, 2020
@orclover

I do agree that Anastasia Brokelyn is probably actually the talent of the year...xxx, twerk, professional pole skills, varied shows, and above average beauty.

Some time ago I bought one of her cards and it was a disappointing card for me. I also wrote that in a comment.
It's the only card of her I bought. If I will have some others cards of her in the future I will receive them by a game.
But everyone has its favorites and one of me is my avatar of course.
None of my favorites have received the title "Talent of the month" this year.
That's why I won't vote, but the winner is already known, she was already known Friday.
Enjoy watching your (favorite) girls, I will enjoy watching mine.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 投稿
December 21, 2020
@orclover

I do agree that Anastasia Brokelyn is probably actually the talent of the year...xxx, twerk, professional pole skills, varied shows, and above average beauty.
Some time ago I bought one of her cards and it was a disappointing card for me. I also wrote that in a comment.
It's the only card of her I bought. If I will have some others cards of her in the future I will receive them by a game.
But everyone has its favorites and one of me is my avatar of course.
None of my favorites have received the title "Talent of the month" this year.
That's why I won't vote, but the winner is already known, she was already known Friday.
Enjoy watching your (favorite) girls, I will enjoy watching mine.

I think @celine really wants the most popular girl of the year...not necessarily the most talented. Anastasia is the most gifted performer, and is a true professional. I mean Anastasia is one of the only girls who can do professional moves on the pole from 2020, and she is flexible, can orgasm, twerk, do anal, DP, and squirt. She is the best talent. But not the most popular...that is likely going to be Belka.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3893 投稿
December 21, 2020 (edited)
I like the fact that Totem ask us to vote, because our opinion isn't taken in consideration at all for the Talent of the Month.

Not Individually as with a vote or a poll
But in the very 1st post @Celine explains..
The Ratings and the Number of Purchases help determine the Talent of the Month.
So in a way, Yes we do get to help decide.

12 wonderful iStrippers were elected "Talent of the Month" according to their overall rating, the number of members who bought their shows, but also the appreciations that the studio crew reports to us.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/46541/1?post=693470
iStripperに関する全て / TALENT OF THE YEAR 2020
This year 2020 has been rich in events and new encounters. A particular care was taken in the scripting of our shows and in the choice of the outfits... 12 wonderful iStrippers were elected "Talent of...
JassonYT
Joined in Oct 2017

22 投稿
December 21, 2020
All amazing girls! Such a hard choice, had to give it to Nici her outfits and the way she displayed herself in her shows was just beyond perfect for me!
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
December 21, 2020
Some peeps seem to be missing the point. The word, 'Talent' does not necessarily mean, 'Talented.'

In the context of the title, 'Talent of the Month,' the word talent means more or less, 'model or example.' Semantics, maybe. But talent is a noun. Talented is an adjective. A whole different meaning.

All of us like someone for personal reasons. They appeal to us maybe for some reason/s we can't always define easily.

So one person might say that this or that model has more talent than another. It's ALL subjective! That person likes one more than another because that one pushes his or her buttons! Simple.

So just vote (or not) for the model that pushes YOUR buttons more than any other in the list. Doesn't matter what her skills (or lack of) are.

I've already stated earlier that Belka pushes all my buttons. I DON'T CARE about anything else in this context! If she wins, (likely) then GREAT! If she doesn't then so what? It just meant that more people liked another model, ffs!

It's a bit of fun for us all at the end of a crappy year for most peeps. Lighten up! 😎
arieshorn
Joined in Dec 2013

4 投稿
December 21, 2020
Belka :)
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 投稿
Some peeps seem to be missing the point. The word, 'Talent' does not necessarily mean, 'Talented.'

In the context of the title, 'Talent of the Month,' the word talent means more or less, 'model or example.' Semantics, maybe. But talent is a noun. Talented is an adjective. A whole different meaning.

All of us like someone for personal reasons. They appeal to us maybe for some reason/s we can't always define easily.

So one person might say that this or that model has more talent than another. It's ALL subjective! That person likes one more than another because that one pushes his or her buttons! Simple.

So just vote (or not) for the model that pushes YOUR buttons more than any other in the list. Doesn't matter what her skills (or lack of) are.

I've already stated earlier that Belka pushes all my buttons. I DON'T CARE about anything else in this context! If she wins, (likely) then GREAT! If she doesn't then so what? It just meant that more people liked another model, ffs!

It's a bit of fun for us all at the end of a crappy year for most peeps. Lighten up! 😎

Of course talent is a word long used to represent a performer in entertainment but comes from an understanding that the industry requires a certain level of specific "talents". It is arguable if natural beauty is a talent and there are hundreds of shows of beautiful girls lacking entertainment value. Totem couls have easily used model of the year, or beauty of the year, but they chose talent...and they and customers do make distinctions between run of the mill posers and actual performers. The product relies on talent to sustain itself and encourage new customers considering its high price. I never understood this relativism that the girls don't matter, and to each his/her own. The product would not exist if totem didn't bring in the hottest, sexiest, most talented girls they could find. In fact, the totem customer base might be the most picky I've seen in the erotica universe.
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

608 投稿
December 21, 2020
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/talent

Definition of talent
1a: a special often athletic, creative, or artistic aptitude
b: general intelligence or mental power : ABILITY
2: the natural endowments of a person
3: a person of talent or a group of persons of talent in a field or activity

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
All of this discussion about the exact meaning of the word "talent" is ignoring that the the phrase in question has been chosen by non-native speakers of English (albeit fluent ones). There may be subtle differences in the way the word is used in French, differences that would be of a similar degree to the fine differences of meaning in English thereby making it pointless to try to distinguish between them.
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

733 投稿
December 22, 2020
Focus guys .. FOCUS
this is not about what the words mean .. this is about a collection of SPECIAL LADIES and which one you think most special.
Vote .., don't argue semantics
batavus
Joined in Nov 2019

217 投稿
December 22, 2020 (edited)
The most talented girl this year has not won the title "Talent of the month".
In my opinion that's Joy Lamore or Talia Mint, two of the most talented girls of the year.
For me it's certainly not Anastasia Brokelyn : I wrote a comment of the card I bought of her, feel free to read it.
zzmaskers
Joined in Mar 2011

608 投稿
December 22, 2020
In my opinion that's Joy Lamore or Talia Mint, two of the most talented girls of the year.
I agree: both were very talented.

@batavus Van harte gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1841 投稿
December 22, 2020
2 days left to vote for your Talent of the year, hurry up!
Richie94
Joined in Nov 2015

89 投稿
December 22, 2020
I hope belka comes back ❤️❤️❤️
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1602 投稿
December 22, 2020
Quelqu'un sait il depuis combien d'*****ées le talent de l'*****ée est décerné?
J'ai trouvé Eva Elfie comme talent de l'*****ée 2019 sur le forum, mais pas d'autres.
Y en a t'il eu avant? Merci
Does anyone know how many years the talent of the year has been awarded?
I found Eva Elfie as 2019 talent of the year on the forum, but no others.
Have there been any before? Thank you 😊
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1257 投稿
December 22, 2020
Quelqu'un sait il depuis combien d'*****ées le talent de l'*****ée est décerné?
J'ai trouvé Eva Elfie comme talent de l'*****ée 2019 sur le forum, mais pas d'autres.
Y en a t'il eu avant? Merci
Does anyone know how many years the talent of the year has been awarded?
I found Eva Elfie as 2019 talent of the year on the forum, but no others.
Have there been any before? Thank you 😊

Non, Il n'y a eu qu'Eva Elfie, jusqu'à maintenant.
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1602 投稿
December 22, 2020
@HombreSinSombra,
@ComteDracula,
Merci pour vos réponses 😊👍 Thank you for your answers 😊👍
Miwd
Joined in Jan 2018

41 投稿
December 23, 2020
Gonna have to go with Nici on this one! Simply stunning!
otto999
Joined in Nov 2017

4 投稿
December 23, 2020
belka 😊😊😊👍👍👍😍😍
aL0T
Joined in Apr 2016

271 投稿
December 23, 2020
It really was hard (pun intended) for me to decide which beautiful lady would get my vote. All of them have something special about them, that the others don't. Ultimately, it became a tie between Belka & Carolina Abril..my vote went to Carolina, because besides her amazing body, I love her lighthearted, but erotic personality and that smile is absolutely intoxicating! 🔥🐱💕😎
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2242 投稿
December 23, 2020
After pondering all week about this, it took a coin ***** to decide who to vote for.......

Top 5

1a - Anastasia 1a - Agatha
3 - Belka
4 - Alya
5 - Eve

And the winner.....2 of 3.......

Anastasia !!!!! Could not decide between the two of them......

Hopefully next year's competition will be more difficult to decide 😉
Wonneproppen
Joined in Mar 2011

56 投稿
December 26, 2020
I would have voted for Belka, but I haven't because she is already way ahead, what I appreciate, so I voted for Nici because I find her extremly underrated. For me she is only a little behind Belka. If I had to choose between them in real life I would ask for a threesome or ***** myself.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
December 26, 2020 (edited)
If I had to choose between them in real life I would ask for a threesome or ***** myself.

Nuff said! 😍
So where's the official result?
pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
December 26, 2020
You know how in the rush to get ready for Christmas there's always one thing you forgot to do?

Well though the poll says it was up to December 24th it is still open so it is probably on someone's to-do list when they get back off holiday!

😉
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
December 26, 2020
Well, ho-hum. In the meantime, I'm pretty sure most members here have seen the 1946 movie, 'It's A Wonderful Life.'

Yeah, it's a classic but who remembers Mary, George Bailey's wife? This was the actress, 'Donna Reed' in her prime. Beautiful, right?

Tick. Tock...
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1602 投稿
December 26, 2020
Qu'est-ce que c'est que cela ? What's this ?
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
December 26, 2020
This was a post to maybe fill the gap while we wait for the official result of the poll. She was a stunner, right?
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1602 投稿
December 26, 2020
Pas le talent de l'*****ée 😀😀😀😀 Not the talent of the year 😀😀😀😀
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 投稿
December 26, 2020 (edited)
FR
Y a pas Eva Elfie dans les choix d'option ? A t elle remporté 2019 ?

Personnellement, je trouve qu'il manque une pointe d'extravagance à Belka comparativement aux trois autres égéries (Melena Maria Rya, Jia Lissa, Eva Elfie). Elle est à mon goût un choix assez commun... (commun à une majorité de personnes visiblement).

Je suis assez curieux de connaitre les talents des *****ées précédentes. ( Merry Pie a t elle gagné 2015 ?)
Peut on voir le panthéons des gagnantes quelque part ?

EN
We can't vote for Eva Elfie ? Did she win 2019 ?

Personally, I find that Belka lacks a touch of extravagance compared to the other three muses (Melena Maria Rya, Jia Lissa, Eva Elfie). She is for my taste a more common choice ... (common to a majority of people obviously).

I am quite curious to know the talents of the previous years. (Did Merry Pie win 2015?)
Can we see the pantheons of the winners somewhere?

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!