Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

BLACK FRIDAY 2020 - English

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1846 投稿
November 18, 2020 (edited)
Here is our 2020 BLACK FRIDAY offer:

From November 20 to December 4, enjoy simultaneously the Slot Machine, the Progressive Packs, the Triple Chance and the Wheel of Bargains.

PLUS a new game:
On November 27, discover a brand new promo game The Twenty Five, with a very new gift to win!

PLUS a new Special Event Card:
Win the very Special Event Card of Black Friday 2020 featuring our Dark Angel : Little Caprice!
All you have to do is participate to the Black Friday till you reach Little Caprice on your progression bar!

PLUS a Joker Card:
Once you have reached Little Caprice, your next target is a Joker card!

PLUS a Reload Bonus:
At each reload of credits, you get 20% additional credits added for free !

PLUS a lottery:
Your participation to the Black Friday is rewarded with lottery tickets when you play our games, when you reload, the first time you log to the Black Friday, etc.
Drawing is scheduled for December 4, with amazing lots to win, up to All 2021 daily shows + all 2021 Special Event cards!

IMPORTANT NOTE: You need to install iStripper version 1.2.276 (Mac: version 1.2.277) released on Nov. 19 to fully enjoy our offers.
Open iStripper, click on the cog wheel to access your settings and click on "Check for Updates"at the very bottom of the page.

----------------------------------------

HOW THE PROMOS WORK?

All the shows proposed in these promos are selected among the most recent shows not in your collection and released more than 30 days ago.

- Slot Machine:
The more your bet, the more you win.
--> Choose how many credits you want to bet (from 1 to 10 credits).
--> The discount ranges adjust at the top of the slot machine accordingly:
from <15% to 55%> for 1cr bets to <35% to Free> for 10cr bets.
--> The discount range applies to the cards drawn when you spin.
--> If symbols appear on the line drawn, you also get:
1 symbol = your bet x 1 credit
2 symbols = your bet x 5 credits
3 symbols = your bet x 50 credits
4 symbols = your bet x 1 000 credits

The discount ranges per bet:
Bet 1 credit -> Get 15% to 55% discount
Bet 2 credits -> Get 15% to 60% discount
Bet 3 credits -> Get 20% to 65% discount
Bet 4 credits -> Get 20% to 70% discount
Bet 5 credits -> Get 25% to 75% discount
Bet 6 credits -> Get 25% to 80% discount
Bet 7 credits -> Get 30% to 85% discount
Bet 8 credits -> Get 30% to 90% discount
Bet 9 credits -> Get 35% to 95% discount
Bet 10 credits -> Get 35% to 100% discount

- Progressive Packs:
The more booster packs of 10 shows you buy, the bigger discount you get!
From 15% for the first pack to 100% (FREE) for the 10th. And it restarts infinitely.

- Triple Chance:
Made of 3 different scratch games. You choose how many of each you want to purchase then you scratch (auto-scratch available) to win:
  • 5, 10, 25 or 50 credits / 1 free card / 1 Special Event Card with the Lucky Lust (5cr).
  • 20, 100, 200 credits / 2 free cards /1 Special Event Card with the Juicy Pink (20cr).
  • 10, 20, 50, 100 credits / 1 Free card / 1 Special Event Card with the Honey Pot (10r).
Note: if the free card is already in your collection, we replace it by 10cr.

- Wheel of Bargains:
Spin the wheel for 1 credit and get 10%, 20%, 35%, 50%, 70% or 100% (FREE) on the 4 cards drawn.

- The Twenty Five:
Align 3 symbols vertically, horizontally or diagonally and you win the corresponding prize:
  • 3 jokers: you win a Joker Card
  • 3 stars : you win a Special Event Card
  • 3 devils: you win a Gift Card
  • 3 droplets: you win a free card
  • 3 eggplants : you win 150 credits
  • 3 hearts : you win 35 credits
  • 3 peaches : you win 15 credits

Each grid filling costs 15 credits.

----------------------------------------

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

What's the reload bonus?
Every time you top up your account with credits, you get 20% credits added for free.
Based on the pack of credits that you select, you get:
  • 100 credits pack --> 20 free credits
  • 250 credits pack --> 50 free credits
  • 500 credits pack --> 100 free credits
  • 1 000 credits pack --> 200 free credits

How to win the Special Event Card and the Joker Card?
The more credits you spend on the Black Friday promos, the more you progress to win Little Caprice Special Event Card.

And once you have won it, your progression bar continues till you reach a Joker Card.
--> Watch your "XP" progression bar grow at the top of the Black Friday page!

How to cumulate lottery tickets?
Every action you make on the Black Friday offers is rewarded with lottery tickets.
First visit of the Black Friday page = 1 ticket; first time you participate to one of the offer = 1 ticket; each credits reload = several tickets (depends on the pack of credits), etc. Plus we add bonus tickets at milestones like once you reach 100, 500 or more credits spent :)
--> Watch your lottery counter grow at the top right of the Black Friday page!

What are the lots and the lottery rules?
Each lottery ticket has the same chance of being drawn.
On Dec. 4, 9.00 am Paris time, an automatic drawing will pick up:
  • 100 winners who will win a Gift Card,
  • 50 winners of one free month Premium (already Premium members win 1 month extension)
  • 20 winners of a Joker Card
  • 5 winners of all January 2021 shows + the Special Event card of Jan. 2021
  • 3 winners of all 2021 Special Event Cards
  • 1 winner of all 2021 shows
  • 1 winner of all 2021 shows AND Special Event Cards

What are the Special Event Cards?
Special Even Cards are shows that can't be purchased in any manner but only to win during our promo games.
Here they are:

What is a Joker Card?
A Joker Card acts as a voucher to exchange for any Special Event Card.

What is a Gift card?
A Gift card acts as a voucher to exchange for any card of the store, except Special Event Cards.
When you win a Gift card, it is added at the top of your Collection tab.
Once you have a gift card in stocks : every time you buy a show, you will be proposed to buy it in credits or with your gift card !

Important : You need version 1.2.276 (MAC 1.2.277) to see and use your Gift Cards

What is the Premium?
The Premium is an annual membership that gives 20% discount on all new shows & VR180° videos during 10 days after their release + acces to a 4k resolution of the shows (up to 3k otherwise) + a Premium skin and a priority response from our customer service. In the Black Friday lotery, we offer 1 month to test the Premium.
mdekker
Joined in Oct 2007

99 投稿
November 20, 2020
Hi, finished the progress bar twice so expected the SEC and one Joker. Neither one appears in my collection. Synched with servers. Running Mac version 1.2.275.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

717 投稿
November 20, 2020
Hi, finished the progress bar twice so expected the SEC and one Joker. Neither one appears in my collection. Synched with servers. Running Mac version 1.2.275.

Interesting, as it's not even visible to me at the moment.

Maybe it's taking a while for the severs to catch up.

I suggest patience.
imhorny5555
Joined in Jun 2008

39 投稿
November 20, 2020
I also bought 50 of the agatha vega tickets and got the new SEC but then bought another 50 expecting a Joker and the bar didn't fill at all or give me a joker.

Updated to the new version on PC.
s191417nq
Joined in Mar 2020

48 投稿
November 20, 2020
Im not really into those mini-games of current week, Just wanna confirm if that's the only SE card for xp progression during the whole event. Dont wanna miss the chance to get it.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 投稿
November 20, 2020 (edited)
I report two mistakes in the main (locked) TGIBF thread:
  • Verena's and Arizona's card pics are missing;
  • Anastasia B.'s name is not quoted in text by Celine about this week's releases.
mdekker
Joined in Oct 2007

99 投稿
November 20, 2020
Interesting, as it's not even visible to me at the moment.

Maybe it's taking a while for the severs to catch up.

I suggest patience.
Yes, I guess something more is wrong as also auto-add only worked for two out of three cards for me today. The third appears in the store instead of being auto-added.
hblanco88
Joined in Sep 2016

71 投稿
November 20, 2020
How many points are required to fill either the SE or Joker bars?
marc999
Joined in Nov 2007

28 投稿
November 20, 2020
Im on the understanding that every time you play a game you are issued lotto tickets, Ive only been issued open "bfd" x1 and reload tickets x10 but played several games no tickets issued. Is this correct or a bug?
Assmyster
Joined in Jan 2019

5 投稿
The slot machine on one of my spins x10 has no cards to view. It's blank. See screenshot. I have reloaded and same problem. The other games seem to load fine. Updated to latest version on pc. Maybe I got jackpot!! LOL!!!
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 投稿
November 20, 2020
This version is a little buggy to say the least.
shodan084
Joined in Dec 2007

1658 投稿
November 20, 2020
I err... I broke your slot machine.

Don't bet 2 credits when you only have 1.4 :)

The whole thing has frozen.
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 投稿
November 20, 2020
For anyone wondering, you need to bet about 1000 credits before you'll get the SEC. I came out about 200 credits down, which is the standard cost of these dang things once all promotions are taken into account.

On the bright side, there is now an "Auto Scratch" button, which takes a meaningless "game" and somehow makes it even more meaningless ... but at least it saves your wrist from tiring so you can use it for other things...

Perhaps the next "promotion" could simply just take 200 credits from every person and some will get a prize? That way we don't have to play any games and we get the same result...
Gorfa91
Joined in Aug 2010

279 投稿
November 20, 2020
SEC costed me about 150 credits this time... a bit more lucky. Next goal is the Joker card.
mdekker
Joined in Oct 2007

99 投稿
November 20, 2020
All is corrected now for me.
imhorny5555
Joined in Jun 2008

39 投稿
November 20, 2020

All is corrected now for me.

just updated for me as well mdekker. Thanks support folks for checking the thread.

@mdekker do you also see the chance to earn two more jokers?
Stanston
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 投稿
November 20, 2020
At least the Serverload is slightly increased at the Moment, which means everyone is Hunting for the SEC 😈
jonnyboy11
Joined in Aug 2017

4 投稿
November 20, 2020
I bought the reload and I haven't received any tickets for it. And the progress bar doesn't seem to be loading fully
imhorny5555
Joined in Jun 2008

39 投稿
November 20, 2020
just posting some stats for others.

I got the SEC, 3 Jokers, and 84 BF tickets for a total credit cost of 320. I feel pretty comfortable with that.
Zanga
Joined in May 2013

55 投稿
November 20, 2020
Lottery: Just a thought, but should 'free Premium for a month' be higher than a gift card?

I can't play 4k clips anyways and i tend not to buy girls the moment they come out (but that's my own situation) - other than that, not sure what Premium really offers a person, at least the gift card (whatever that value is) would give you a card of your choice.

Just a thought, wondered if others shared in it.
LC31
Joined in Sep 2016

18 投稿
November 20, 2020
I bought the reload and I haven't received any tickets for it. And the progress bar doesn't seem to be loading fully
Same here
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 投稿
should 'free Premium for a month' be higher than a gift card?
We should at least know what an "iStripper gift card" is (which will happen only on 27 novembrer) prior to be able to answer such a question...
It would indeed possible it to be - as it was speculated - a voucher to be excahanged with a card watsoever in Store (apart SECs), but we really don't know.
Zanga
Joined in May 2013

55 投稿
November 20, 2020
@HansSachs - you make a very good and measured point.

No idea why I'm musing, I won't win anything in the Lottery I'm sure xD
batavus
Joined in Nov 2019

217 投稿
November 20, 2020
I just bought 1100 credits (with the reload bonus = 1320 credits), but I didn't get any tickets. Normally I should have got 30 tickets for this transaction. Any suggestion ?
mdekker
Joined in Oct 2007

99 投稿
November 20, 2020
@mdekker do you also see the chance to earn two more jokers?

Yep, got them 😄
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1846 投稿
@batavus / jonnyboy11 / LC31 : did you try to synchronize ?
Marin0070034
Joined in Sep 2015

15 投稿
November 20, 2020
I also had an issue with Slot Machine. It landed on FREE so I got excited then the 4 cards werent revealed and it froze. Tried waiting, then reloaded the app. When I went back to slot machine, I was running full screen but the slot machine only took up 1/4 of the screen and everything was gone. I am bummed that I lost 10 credits and also didn't win what I was supposed to.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1846 投稿
November 20, 2020
Assmyster : please refresh your page and try again
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
November 20, 2020
A couple of ***** oddities. These were not a problem to me as in each case I received a prize, but they were a little odd to experience.

With the "Lucky Lust" game on one card one of the scratched circles was completely blank and the other showed a 0 - but I won 10 credits (presumably the blank should have been a 10)

With the "Honey Pot" game on three cards I received a notification that I had won while only two of the scratched circles showed the S symbol and before I had even started to scratch the remaining circle.

dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 投稿
November 20, 2020
well i got all my winning in the juicy pink scratch off game. i win a SEC and 3 joker cards. and i got the BFS badge and the joker badge. have a great weekend guys and gals.👍

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!