Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Hi guys, I have a question about a show screen locking

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

coocool
Joined in Sep 2014

2 投稿
October 7, 2020
How to lock the show on certain part of screen? for example in right corner, center or left corner of the screen. I think I can do it before, but forget how to do it.

Normally when I move a show to left corner for example, then next show randomly open on center and need to be moved to the corner again.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3895 投稿
October 7, 2020
This is not supported any more.

In Small Mode however, you can left or Right Click and Hold on a Performer and ***** n Drop her to a new Location.

But there is no way to ***** the Performer to stay in a specific location.
coocool
Joined in Sep 2014

2 投稿
October 7, 2020
Oh I see, thanks for the answer.

It was very helpful if we can lock the show, it often covering other things I mainly doing while running iStripper at the same time.
2scompanyinjax
Joined in Nov 2008

130 投稿
October 7, 2020
@coocool asked
How to lock the show on certain part of screen? for example in right corner, center or left corner of the screen. I think I can do it before, but forget how to do it.

Normally when I move a show to left corner for example, then next show randomly open on center and need to be moved to the corner again.

@Wyldanimal wronte
This is not supported any more

If you have multiple screens, you can choose which screen your dancer is on by either ***** her to that screen, or by going to settings. Scroll down to Screen, and select your screen. For example, I have three monitors, so I chose screen 3.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 投稿
October 7, 2020
This is not supported any more.
Why? It was an useful function.
Would like to see it back...
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3895 投稿
October 7, 2020
It went away YEARS ago.
The Product was still called VirtuaGirl, and there was only a single small model back then.
When Multiple Models was introduced, that is when it went away.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!