Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Redraw pack - disappointment

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

ShadowFlame76
Joined in May 2020

5 投稿
June 2, 2020
I am purchased my first redraw pack, now i understand that you can't see the cards i wish you could see the cards before you purchase the without having to search each one on "Girls Store" which is kind of inconvenient.

Anyways i bought a pack, whoch contained 2 "Standard" definition cards which look blurry. That was the disappointment the I wasn't expecting anything under "Cystal Clear"

Just want others to be aware of that. I don't think there's anything that can be done after purchase just for those 2 "standard" cards?
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

717 投稿
June 2, 2020
Try constacting Customer support, they're usually pretty helpful and understanding.
ShadowFlame76
Joined in May 2020

5 投稿
June 2, 2020
Try constacting Customer support, they're usually pretty helpful and understanding.

Thank you, i have opened a ticket with them. I reread my original post and I can't believe I didn't proof read it for grammatical errors before posting it.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 投稿
June 2, 2020
Advice is to always watch the previews in advance.
ShadowFlame76
Joined in May 2020

5 投稿
June 2, 2020

Quite true. Would be great if it could be done from the "redraw pack" page itself.
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 投稿
June 2, 2020 (edited)
Would be great if it could be done from the "redraw pack" page itself.
I agree with you. It once was possible on this promo - but, unfortunately, people looked then to be quite unable to understand how "keep"/"don't keep" button did work; so they did ***** a lot about it, and the promo has then been reworked by company in the way you see it now.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!