Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
September 16, 2020 (edited)
For the melena 1308 An Evening Alone i cannot find the clip that she twerks could you help me find one..thanks

Sorry @Conartist96 - I don't own that card - hopefully someone else can help.

Normally I would advise you to use the clip list on the card but because you are such a new member with a small collection, that feature is not available to you.

Just make sure that you have got all levels of eroticism set - go to the gear symbol top-right of screen, then make sure "Advanced Settings" is ticked, scroll down under Desktop and make sure "Levels of Eroticism" is set to "All levels".

Then you will have to play your way through the show and you should get to the clip you want to watch.

Hope this helps.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 投稿
September 16, 2020 (edited)
For the melena 1308 An Evening Alone i cannot find the clip that she twerks could you help me find one..thanks
It is a transition clip...open the card folder where the clips are held...find the first two transitions clips with _it_ in the card name...one is .demo, one is .vghd. You will have to use the IS_Clip_Player...to play the transitions. You can also rename them to a valid pole, standing, or table number and rebuild your collection and they may be playable, or you can just play the whole card in small size and the twerk transition will play towards the end. Quite a few cards have twerk transitions including the new FanFan card...in fact she only fully nude twerks in the transition clip.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 投稿
September 16, 2020
Conartist96
Joined in Jan 2020

5 投稿
September 17, 2020
For the melena 1308 An Evening Alone i cannot find the clip that she twerks could you help me find one..thanksIt is a transition clip...open the card folder where the clips are held...find the first two transitions clips with _it_ in the card name...one is .demo, one is .vghd. You will have to use the IS_Clip_Player...to play the transitions. You can also rename them to a valid pole, standing, or table number and rebuild your collection and they may be playable, or you can just play the whole card in small size and the twerk transition will play towards the end. Quite a few cards have twerk transitions including the new FanFan card...in fact she only fully nude twerks in the transition clip.

Thanks 👍
Conartist96
Joined in Jan 2020

5 投稿
September 17, 2020
For the melena 1308 An Evening Alone i cannot find the clip that she twerks could you help me find one..thanksSorry @Conartist96 - I don't own that card - hopefully someone else can help.Normally I would advise you to use the clip list on the card but because you are such a new member with a small collection, that feature is not available to you.Just make sure that you have got all levels of eroticism set - go to the gear symbol top-right of screen, then make sure "Advanced Settings" is ticked, scroll down under Desktop and make sure "Levels of Eroticism" is set to "All levels".Then you will have to play your way through the show and you should get to the clip you want to watch.Hope this helps.

Ok thanks for the info 😊
pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
September 17, 2020
PAULINA 😱

@Grabandt - the theme of this thread is "shake it" as in shaking the booty. Please desist from posting images / GIFs that have no relevance to the thread.
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 投稿
September 17, 2020
😂😂😂👍👍👍
Conartist96
Joined in Jan 2020

5 投稿
September 17, 2020
For the melena 1308 An Evening Alone i cannot find the clip that she twerks could you help me find one..thanksIt is a transition clip...open the card folder where the clips are held...find the first two transitions clips with _it_ in the card name...one is .demo, one is .vghd. You will have to use the IS_Clip_Player...to play the transitions. You can also rename them to a valid pole, standing, or table number and rebuild your collection and they may be playable, or you can just play the whole card in small size and the twerk transition will play towards the end. Quite a few cards have twerk transitions including the new FanFan card...in fact she only fully nude twerks in the transition clip.

Iam sorry but still cannot find one😐
Philours
Joined in Feb 2019

1605 投稿
September 17, 2020
Salut @Conartist96
Cette carte n'est pas étiquetée twerk, si c'est ce que vous cherchez.
Je vous conseille d'aller dans le Store et de choisir "Twerk" dans Catégorie.
Vous pourrez alors choisir et acheter une carte qui vous satisfera, j'espère. 😜
@Conartist96
This card is not tagged twerk, if that's what you're looking for.
I advise you to go to the Store and choose "Twerk" in Category.
You can then choose and buy a card that I hope you are satisfied with. 😜
pickle1
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 投稿
September 17, 2020
For the melena 1308 An Evening Alone i cannot find the clip that she twerks could you help me find one..thanksIt is a transition clip...open the card folder where the clips are held...find the first two transitions clips with _it_ in the card name...one is .demo, one is .vghd. You will have to use the IS_Clip_Player...to play the transitions. You can also rename them to a valid pole, standing, or table number and rebuild your collection and they may be playable, or you can just play the whole card in small size and the twerk transition will play towards the end. Quite a few cards have twerk transitions including the new FanFan card...in fact she only fully nude twerks in the transition clip.Iam sorry but still cannot find one😐

@Conartist96 - are you watching the show in full or small size? The transition clips, which it sounds like contain the twerking, only run in small size.
Damo79
Joined in Jul 2020

3 投稿
May 20
Watching in full size with a full size cock
Damo79
Joined in Jul 2020

3 投稿
May 20
Watching in full size with a full size cock

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。