Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Our studio was on Fire (in the first meaning of the word)!  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

DIDGEDRUM
Joined in Mar 2008

2351 投稿
April 5, 2018
Opportunity often comes disguised in the form of misfortune, so they say..........Glad everyone safe and OK....!....
NeverKnewBetter
Joined in Mar 2012

13 投稿
April 5, 2018
just...tell us that you are going to throw in a -16% offer on all firefighter-cards next weekend. For great sarcasm.
PseudoUnKnown
Joined in Aug 2016

56 投稿
April 5, 2018
I'm sorry to hear what happened in your studio. Hopefully, all will go well and smoothly.
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1046 投稿
April 5, 2018
@thepreaker Hi, I have just sent you an email. Looking forward to hearing from you.Thank you
mdecler
Joined in Mar 2008

24 投稿
April 5, 2018
Thank goodness no one was *****.
Have a smooth rebuild. Remember to put all those "maybe we should have done it this way" in the new build.
peterbanker
Joined in Jan 2009

216 投稿
April 5, 2018
As has been said the really important point is that no one got *****.

Also, in the rebuild, you can make design changes to produce even better shows.
Taion
Joined in Apr 2011

29 投稿
April 5, 2018
Arf !!! Quelle malheureuse nouvelle 😟

Heureusement que personne n'a été blessé, c'est le principale. Le matériel ce n'est rien même si cela est très embêtant.

Je comprend mieux pourquoi il n'y a pas de show aujourd'hui. Même si je suis chaque jour impatient de voir le nouveau show du jour ou du weekend.

Prenez le temps nécessaire pour vous remettre de cette catastrophe. Il est préférable d'avancé avec sérénité et sécurité que de foncer tête baissée dans un mur.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 投稿
April 5, 2018
If you guys did a pure fun refurb card in these outfits to help fund things. I would so buy it. Seriously.
tj663
Joined in Nov 2010

12 投稿
April 5, 2018
Sorry to hear about your loss. Glad no one was *****.
MacNK7
Joined in Sep 2012

29 投稿
April 5, 2018
That is extremely unfortunate, but thankfully nobody was *****.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
April 5, 2018
Maybe I see things in a different way to most peeps but this image immediately reminded me of the images from the Apollo 11 moon landing...

The deep shadows and high contrast...

We have a job to do, guys!

Thanks for sharing that image, Team. Wonderful stuff! 😉

Arrotino
Joined in May 2016

13 投稿
April 5, 2018
Fortunatly no one was *****! i Hope you will fix fast! Good Luck! :)
x24584637
Joined in Aug 2016

29 投稿
April 5, 2018
@Hombresinsombra Me too!
Altara
Joined in Dec 2010

15 投稿
April 5, 2018
Ouch! Terribly sorry to hear that you had this happen to your property and the impact upon the services you provide. Very happy to hear that no one was *****, and I would encourage you to take your time to ensure the refurbishment goes well. In fact, perhaps it is time to look at potential physical improvements to the main studio while you are at it!

Take your time, get things done right. I cannot speak for others, but I know I will be here when you get operations back up to full speed.

Best wishes.
nicetry
Joined in Apr 2010

20 投稿
April 5, 2018
I'm happy no one was *****, and others have sed take your time and do the rebuild right. And when i can, i will get more crebits to help.😪
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 投稿
April 6, 2018
Glad everyone is safe. On a lighter note now would be a good time to catch up with the reduced card release if your a little behind like me.
ywDOG241
Joined in Jun 2012

2 投稿
April 6, 2018
Sorry to see that the studio was destroyed, but really glad nobody ***** in fire. Glad to hear that studio will carry on
until new facility is built. Will be happy with any content released and the quantity won"t be as many. Whenever
everything restored it will be back to business as usual.Looking forward to that day
AngelDesign
Joined in Jan 2018

5 投稿
April 6, 2018
I am sorry for the disaster, I hope you can recover from this blow, it is not as easy as it seems, I wish you luck and there is no ***** that does not come well ... to improve boys ... 👍
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

721 投稿
April 6, 2018
That's why they shouldn't release two cards per day.
Best wishes for a quick return to full efficiency. The girls will not record themselves 😉.
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 投稿
April 6, 2018
That's why they shouldn't release two cards per day.
Best wishes for a quick return to full efficiency. The girls will not record themselves 😉.

I wouldn't mind a 5 days a week release. I love having cards to choice from but Im started to get ***** with unplayed cards I own and now have a lot to buy still( at least 20 now). I have shows from my last bulk purchase that I haven't even seen.
NateI
Joined in Apr 2017

2 投稿
April 6, 2018
What started the fire? My guess would be Gulia G. She is so hot and ignited something flammable.
JGenio
Joined in Apr 2017

3 投稿
April 6, 2018
Afortunadamente no hay víctimas que lamentar.

Van a reconstruir todo, y va ser mejor.

Éxito!!!
DeutroJesaja
Joined in Nov 2007

13 投稿
April 6, 2018
I'm just glad nobody got *****! Take your time getting back. We are a patient lot.
kaiju
運営
Joined in Sep 2014

408 投稿
April 6, 2018 (edited)
If you guys did a pure fun refurb card in these outfits to help fund things. I would so buy it. Seriously.

Love the idea :)
johho
Joined in Mar 2010

46 投稿
April 6, 2018
Sad event for everyone. What is reason ? Will wait back this studio more better.
celine
運営
Joined in Sep 2007

1836 投稿
April 6, 2018
Thank you all for your support! It means a lot to us!
We're doing our maximum to restore asap and we'll keep you posted!
The good news for today is that we've released the three shows scheduled, including two new beauties :)
Pleasure keeps on @iStripper!
IunknownI
Joined in Mar 2013

1 投稿
April 6, 2018
Like commented before me, glad no one got *****.
knowing totem you will come out swinging stronger then before.
take all the time you need for fixing the place and feeling comfortable in it once again.

henryiii
Joined in Feb 2008

2 投稿
April 6, 2018
I also convay and support all the sentiment from the conserned members. The issues that created the fire can be resolved and upgrades can be added for safety and the next generation of this tech. I will purchase $50.00 that I wouldn't have to contribute to the repairs and support this wonderful tech.
Hyuji
Joined in Mar 2009

19 投稿
April 6, 2018
昨日の今頃、「リリースはまだか?まだか?」と
待っていましたが…
多分その頃、スタッフのみなさん大騒ぎだったのでしょう…(・・;)

今まで使っていたスタジオの事 は 残念です が…
スタッフのみなさん や 関係者のみなさん が 無事で何よりです!
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 投稿
April 6, 2018
That is a real shame but at least everyone is safe.
A new and better studio will rise from the ashes like a phoenix reborn.
Stay safe and the best of luck to you all.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!