Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

How can I play all of one card's clips sequentially?

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

Jenkers
Joined in Jun 2013

6 投稿
December 4, 2017
I have a lot of cards now and sometimes I just want to relax and enjoy one model.

But, the system usually plays one clip and then up comes some other, random show.

Its kind of frustrating.

Thanks!
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

721 投稿
December 4, 2017 (edited)
One solution is to add (***** and drop) all clips of selected card to playlist and repeat them (check Repeat option). Unfortunately you can't add all clips at once. You have to ***** every clip one by one. Remove any other cards and clips if there are any in your playlist.

This should work.

Edit:
There is another solution. You can ***** selected card and drop it on the Playlist widget. You will loose the ability to control order of clips, but this will allow you to play transition clips. To play whole show you should do these steps as well:
  • check Repeat option,
  • remove all other cards and clips from playlist,
  • in Settings change Show duration to All clips,
  • just in case change Free preview push to Never, because sometimes after pushing new preview it can interrupt your show.

The second method works for me.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1028 投稿
December 4, 2017
I have a MicroSoft Access database application that reads the models.lst file and allows you to create playlists with just a few clicks. It will create a playlist of all the clips for a single card. At present the clips are in random order and the application allows you to sort them. I could and a default sort that would put them in progressive. For e series cards transition clips can be included or not as you wish. To create a playlist from a single card in default order takes 5 clicks and you must then name the playlist. It will also allow you to create a playlist of all the cards and clips for a single model. It wouldn't be hard for me to automate this process to run with a single click using progressive hotness for sequencing.

My application is still in beta testing. You don't need Access to run it. Microsoft offers a free run-time utility. If you'r interested, send me a PM with your email address and I'll sent you a ZIP file containing the application and some user notes.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!