Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Girls all greyed out

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

Th3Want3n
Joined in Nov 2011

3 投稿
May 11, 2017
I have not used virtual girls in a few years and now it is called i-stripper.
My problem is that when I installed the new version all my girls are now greyed out. I moved the models that i backed up into the proper folder but they are still all greyed out. I now have a very slow broadband connection and it would take forever to download them all again.

Does anyone know why they are not showing as they should?
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

396 投稿
May 11, 2017
Is that what the "Rebuild Collection" button in advanced settings is used for, I've never had to move my collection but that sounds familiar. And make sure you pointed the software to the right directory which sounds like you may have already done.
Th3Want3n
Joined in Nov 2011

3 投稿
May 12, 2017 (edited)
I was bothered i would have to download all my girl files again by hitting the rebuild collection button but luckily if you put your models folder in the right directory (as you say) it makes them all appear properly with just a few that need updating. problem solved.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!