Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

A different account

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

Ceyma
Joined in Dec 2013

2 投稿
April 22, 2017
Is there a way to merge accounts together? I have 2 accounts, this one and then one other one that I couldn't remember the information to
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4553 投稿
April 22, 2017
No you can't merge differents accounts together.
HombreSinSombra
Joined in Oct 2010

1249 投稿
April 22, 2017 (edited)
As Steffy said, ABSOLUTELY no way :/

If you ask the Team nicely via the help section, Customer Services, they can give you a new password for your lost account. Then you can enjoy your girls on that account too :D

You'll need to provide your email account and possibly more details for your lost one...

Totem are very good at this stuff :)
Ceyma
Joined in Dec 2013

2 投稿
April 25, 2017
sO I can download the shwos and just play them on this account then?
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
April 25, 2017
No
You can't merge two accounts

What Hombre is suggesting would have you running two separate accounts on the same computer, which could possibly cause some issues with things not working quite right."Could" and "Possibly" being the key words there.

You should probably contact customer service about this. They would be the ones you need to talk to.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!