Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Info needed for account reset?

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

captainspyke
Joined in Feb 2009

7 投稿
March 24, 2017
I've been a "member" since 2009, but was away from actively using the software for a few years until just recently. I've been having issues downloading some new cards (error 200) (not all but quite a few cards continually ***** with this error). I saw elsewhere in the forums where someone else was having the same issue and he was advised to contact support to have his account "reset". This will be my next move, however, It's been a long time since I have had to log in manually, I have no idea what my password is, and I cannot seem to find the email where I had my user ID saved. Will I need either of these login credentials after having my account "reset" ?

Also wondering if resetting my account for this reason will cause me loss of any data/shows that I already have downloaded?
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 投稿
March 24, 2017
@captainspyke Hi, I have just sent you an email.Please get back to us by email only. Thank you

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!