Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Old Virtuagirl Girls

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

BenDover101
Joined in Nov 2016

6 投稿
November 7, 2016
Where can I find old virtuagirl hd cards on istripper? models like viki and nesty are on the website but not in the actual program.
v23749571
Joined in Jul 2015

1 投稿
November 7, 2016
go to models and type in name in the right hand corner where your vicky and nesty are waiting
robbanzjo
Joined in Mar 2012

341 投稿
November 7, 2016 (edited)
Vicky and Nesty cards are all 720p cards and those are locked to Gold members and above, since iStripper got 3K cards totem want new members to experience the new cards before getting to the old stuff. Once you get atleast 40 cards in your collection you will become a Gold member and get access to those cards :)

EDIT: Vicky also has an old classic card which is in 480p and those are locked for Platinum and above.
BenDover101
Joined in Nov 2016

6 投稿
November 8, 2016
Vicky and Nesty cards are all 720p cards and those are locked to Gold members and above, since iStripper got 3K cards totem want new members to experience the new cards before getting to the old stuff. Once you get atleast 40 cards in your collection you will become a Gold member and get access to those cards :)

EDIT: Vicky also has an old classic card which is in 480p and those are locked for Platinum and above.

How many credits does it cost to get those cards?
NECKBONE
Joined in Feb 2010

11 投稿
November 8, 2016 (edited)
Account history
Date Action Description Crédit(s)
2010-10-25 Information You opened a query to the customer service (ID: 557913). This query belongs to our old Customer service system and is no more available in iStripper.
2010-03-09 Purchased Melisa / White swan from site
2010-03-06 Purchased Sandra H / Sensual silk from site
2010-03-06 Purchased Jana H / Good catch from site
2010-03-06 Purchased Melisa / Whipped cream from site

DO THESE PURCHASES EXIST SOMEWHERE ELSE? their pictures are on my page, but cannot be accessed to my knowledge. expiration date maybe? does anyone know?

https://www.istripper.com/user/profile/v9764711
robbanzjo
Joined in Mar 2012

341 投稿
November 8, 2016
@i24781913, the prize depends on your level. For example, gold members gets a 20% discount of on all cards and 720p cards have a prize of 16 credits so that makes it 13,8 credits per card if im not wrong. Don't mark my word on this because im not 100% sure but atleast i think thats how it is.

@NECKBONE, im not sure what you are asking but the iStripper site does not work like the old VirtuaGirl site used to, its all pretty much moved to the software/GUI itself. So if you download that you should have it all there :)
spiderman1804
Joined in Feb 2008

439 投稿
November 8, 2016
To be able to buy the shows of Vicky or Nesty (iStripper Classic) you have to buy 39 or more shows (cards).
These 39 cards cost between 720 and 900 credits, depending on the cards that have been purchased.

To buy the shows of VirtuaGirl Classic (Serie Dxxxx), you must purchase 99 cards before.
These 99 cards cost between 1488 and 2100 credits, depending on the cards that have been purchased.

These prices have been calculated without bonus credits or other discounts.
NECKBONE
Joined in Feb 2010

11 投稿
November 8, 2016
@i24781913, the prize depends on your level. For example, gold members gets a 20% discount of on all cards and 720p cards have a prize of 16 credits so that makes it 13,8 credits per card if im not wrong. Don't mark my word on this because im not 100% sure but atleast i think thats how it is.

@NECKBONE, im not sure what you are asking but the iStripper site does not work like the old VirtuaGirl site used to, its all pretty much moved to the software/GUI itself. So if you download that you should have it all there :)

@robbanzjo
the link that i posted shows what my site looks like now, but the "links" do nothing. every model has a unique url, but they all download the same software over and over. completely dysfunctional.
robbanzjo
Joined in Mar 2012

341 投稿
@i24781913, if you click on the little "profile" icon on the top right corner of the Software/GUI and enter your profile. Below your avatar there is a little ? inside a circle, if you click on that you can see what each "tier/level" does and what they mean. I will post two pictures to show how you can find this.
robbanzjo
Joined in Mar 2012

341 投稿
@NECKBONE, my profile on the website works the same way, when they launched the new iStripper GUI and software they meant to move pretty much all of the content to the GUI and no longer have it on the site. After alot of discussions on the forums i think they have said that the site will eventually make it possible to view the models page with images and videos content on your purchased cards. The reason why it links you to the same download over and over is because you can only access the content in the GUI and thats also where you play the shows.

So if you havent already just click on the button that says "Download iStripper 1.2.138" and install that and then login on it with your account and enjoy your cards :D. You only need to download and install once ofcourse.
NECKBONE
Joined in Feb 2010

11 投稿
i have done all of that to no avail. i never do something like logging on to any fora unless there is no way to resolve an issue and that is the current case. i have downloaded it. the hyperlinks are just pics. it doesn't work. do it yourself and you will see.
robbanzjo
Joined in Mar 2012

341 投稿
Im sorry i don't really know what more to say, If you have the program installed and you login its all there, everything from Store, My Collection, Forums, Profile to customer support its all in the GUI. Once you have it installed and you are logged in you can just ignore the website all together pretty much.

Im sorry if im ***** you.
NECKBONE
Joined in Feb 2010

11 投稿
November 8, 2016
dude you are the one who is *****. IT DOESN'T WORK. what you seem to believe is/as fact is nowhere near the nothing that it actually does. there is no user interface. it is a nowhere loop and that is all. since you don't understand what i am saying don't bother to reply.
robbanzjo
Joined in Mar 2012

341 投稿
November 8, 2016
well if you are gonna respond like that i don't even want to help....
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

721 投稿
November 8, 2016
What are you talking about, "DUDE"?
there is no user interface.
What?
robbanzjo is talking about GUI in iStripper - the application installed on your system. He's not talking about GUI on the website. Which GUI you have in mind?

My profile page looks the same way as yours, Neckbone, the same way as robbanzjo's and the same way as any other member's. I'm talkingh about profile page in WEBSITE (in BROWSER). I can only see images (cards) bought by me. When I click on any of them, it's sending me to main page. It works like that, at least for now, couse that's the new feature as I suppose. Let's wait and we'll see in the future if this will change.

Now, let's talk about iStripper APPLICATION (not the website). Are you have it on your system? Is iStripper installed on your computer?
NECKBONE
Joined in Feb 2010

11 投稿
"It works like that, at least for now, course that's the new feature as I suppose. Let's wait and we'll see in the future if this will change." this is the answer i needed. is there some other way to activate the cards? thank you. waiting is not a problem. i meant that "there is no user interface" for the model hyperlinks from clicking on them.
lukaszr
Joined in Dec 2007

721 投稿
November 8, 2016
is there some other way to activate the cards?

If you have iStripper installed on your computer (PC or MAC) all you have to do is run the software and go to "My collection" tab. You should see all you cards. You can manage your collection from there.
If you didn't installed iStripper software yet, you should do it ASAP :). After installation is complete you should login with your current username and password.

^ that's the theory. To be honest, I'm not sure how it looks in your case. All I know is this:
@robbanzjo: Vicky and Nesty cards are all 720p cards and those are locked to Gold members and above, since iStripper got 3K cards totem want new members to experience the new cards before getting to the old stuff. Once you get atleast 40 cards in your collection you will become a Gold member and get access to those cards.

Let's see: You have four cards in your collection and all of them are 720p as well, but You do not have Gold status, so theoretically you don't have access to these cards :). But you bought these cards many years before iStripper and 3K comes out, so these cards are yours for life and you should have the possibility to watch them as many times as you want. If you cannot run any show with software, probably You should contact with Customer Support.
NECKBONE
Joined in Feb 2010

11 投稿
November 9, 2016 (edited)
RIGHT. that customer support link goes to a gmail login page with no address to respond to. ANYWAY, i emailed the connecting link with me account email and they have not responded yet.
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 投稿
November 9, 2016
@NECKBONE Hi, I have just replied to your email.
NECKBONE
Joined in Feb 2010

11 投稿
November 9, 2016
and this reply is where?
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3896 投稿
November 9, 2016
When you Click on one of the cards in your Profile.
you should see the Software Download button.
Have you Downloaded and Installed the Software?
After the Installation it will ask you to create a New account, or in the small print, register an existing account..
You have to put in your User name and Password of your Current account.

Download the attached picture and look at it...
Pay attention to Steps 8 and 9...
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3896 投稿
November 9, 2016
If you Skipped Step 8, then it Made a New account...
No Problem...

Start the GUI, click on the Settings ( the Gear Icon )
then put a Check in Advanced
Now Click on register again...
NECKBONE
Joined in Feb 2010

11 投稿
November 10, 2016
yeah dude thanks for the explanation. i don't know why you gave it to me, but thanks anyway. i have 4 models. you have like 400. our perspectives are completely different. my problem is non working model icons. that is all.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
November 10, 2016
.Just a few quick questions for you........
Where have you looked for Manue's reply ?

Can you explain a little further what exactly the trouble is ?

Are you saying you can't activate and play the four cards in your collection ?
NECKBONE
Joined in Feb 2010

11 投稿
November 10, 2016 (edited)
"Are you saying you can't activate and play the four cards in your collection ?" yes. additionally; i have never had any textual contact with manue and therefore said "reply" is nowhere.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
November 10, 2016
Didn't you send an e-mail to customer service ?
That would be Manue you sent it to
Her reply should be in your e-mail
Is it not ?

Can you open your GUI, take some screenshots of your collection page and post them here ?
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
November 10, 2016 (edited)
By the way, according to my info, you don't have an active install of the software
You must have the software installed in order to activate and play the cards

That would be why Wyldanimal took the time to explain the install process

Your avatar's made me hungry
I need to go eat somethin'
NECKBONE
Joined in Feb 2010

11 投稿
November 10, 2016
the software is installed. i have installed it multiple times. see the problem?
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3896 投稿
November 10, 2016
By the way, according to my info, you don't have an active install of the software
You must have the software installed in order to activate and play the cards

That would be why Wyldanimal took the time to explain the install process

Exactly. he installed it, but never registered to his account.
so when the Software GUI is opened. it's a NEW user with ZERO cards in the collection.

Here on the WEB, if he views the cards in his profile. each card has a clickable link.
but that only opens the software download page

@NECKBONE
you have to install the software on your PC
AND
you have to REGISTER the software to the ACCOUNT ( username and password ) that has your cards in it.

That is what my two post explain.

if you already installed the software.
then you have to register it again.

as you can see - no installation is detected.
so either it's a server error, or you used the wrong username and password when you installed the software.
NECKBONE
Joined in Feb 2010

11 投稿
November 10, 2016
working now. i logged in with the brunette after re-registration. i had been logging in with the blonde. i think i have 2 accounts? i'll figure it out.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!