Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

I've been forgot my password

掲示板 / 新会員コーナー

Tessla
Joined in Mar 2016

2 投稿
March 17, 2016
I've just update my w7 to w10 and the virtuagirl program asked me for password and I forgot it, sorry about my english.
Cartref
モデレータ
Joined in Sep 2007

520 投稿
March 18, 2016
f you look in Help and thenk check out Customer service, you will find some useful links.

One of which will give you this:I've lost my password Dear Customer,

Please use our retrieve password system :

http://www.virtuagirl.com/php/pop_passwordRetrieve.php? http://www.virtuagirl.com/php/pop_passwordRetrieve.php?soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowser
Cartref
モデレータ
Joined in Sep 2007

520 投稿
March 18, 2016
Don't just use the link posted, go check out where it came from, because there are other links or queries that you can use.
Tessla
Joined in Mar 2016

2 投稿
March 18, 2016
Thanks a lot, this help me so much.
darthsimion
Joined in Jul 2015

1 投稿
July 9, 2016
I have the same problem. However I can't find help. I click on the link that says forgot password, but I don't receive the email. What can I do?
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 投稿
July 11, 2016
@darthsimion Can you please send us an email to [email protected] and we will reset your pwd then ?
ste1701a
Joined in Jul 2009

9 投稿
July 21, 2016
I've also forgot my password. I've tried the password reset but it doesn't work. Any help is appreciated!
Manue
運営
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1049 投稿
July 21, 2016
@ste1701a Can you please send us an email to [email protected] and we will reset your pwd then ?
ste1701a
Joined in Jul 2009

9 投稿
July 31, 2016
@ste1701a Can you please send us an email to [email protected] and we will reset your pwd then ?

Thanks! All sorted now and I'm back in!

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!