Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 投稿
June 22, 2020 (edited)
@Z22

I can edit the sizes myself. So you don't have to plaster a page of the forum...lol

Edit Again: The fire hue works too.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 投稿
June 22, 2020 (edited)
@Z22

The first Hue one is my favorite. Thank you very much. Reminds of the older glass scene you did I like so well.👍
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
June 22, 2020 (edited)
@DANO70
From what E.T. said in his posts @Z22 's were not working for him in any version includeing ours.
Thats correct. I have not been able to compile properly the Hue 2+3 ones in any iStripper version . It just comes up as noise with a faint diagonal band of noise bottom left to upper right of the screen. The only scene that works is the one containing the original Hue.fsh
Screencap is from Z22_Hue3
Might be something corrupted in download. All the Metaglass, motion feedback & others work fine
I'll delete all the Hues from /scenes, redownload and extract again. See what eventuates then..
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
June 22, 2020 (edited)
A fresh install of everything 'Hue' made no difference on my rig.

As mentioned a while back, the problem for me is @Z22"s 'Hue.fsh' changes to another version
between Z22_Hue2 and Z22_Hue3 at line 21 (as above).

The 'hue.fsh' new version published in Z22_Hue3 does not compile properly on my rig.
but when I substituted that with the earlier hue.fsh version (right side above) it worked.

Further, substituting (& renaming) the orig hue.fsh in place of hue2.fsh compiled somehow ok for Hue_Glass.scn
but alas, applying this backtrack method with Hue_F3.fsh did not work for Hue_Fire.
Z22
Joined in Aug 2017

1166 投稿
June 23, 2020
I take it you changed the value in the non working version to match the working one and tested it. Did it work?
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
June 24, 2020 (edited)
Yes, thats correct, for the orig Hue.fsh, the y01<3.01 there works as opposed to the new y01<5.01 not working.

In tweaking shader values elsewhere in the past, I've noticed that diagonal band noisy aberration happening on my rig when a path may be incorrect by just a simple typo. It tries to compile, but something is outside da permissible range.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
June 24, 2020 (edited)
Similarly with Hue_Glass.scn with the Hue2.fsh as supplied (left pic)
and

Hue_Glass.scn with Hue2.fsh where the orig Hue.fsh settings
are applied in Hue2.fsh at lines 27 and 29 (right pic )

Another wierd thang is.. whats that aberration appearing at the top left corner of the screen in most of my Hue compiles ? It looks like an overlay thats off center or something..sehr strange, no ?

I wish someone else would pipe up about how their Hue scenes are working or not.
If I'm the only one having these non compiles, maybe its hardly worth discussing : /
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1135 投稿
June 24, 2020 (edited)
@EverthangForever

The above screencaps are what I see for the following scenes

@z22 - Hue
@z22 - Hue Fire
@z22 - Hue Fire v2
@z22 - Hue Fire V2.1
@z22 - Hue2
@z22 - HueFire V3

Hope it is of help. Unfortunately I no longer have the time to play much. Even my desktop wallpapers have taken a backseat for the last few months.

Current PC Spec is below.

Operating System
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

CPU
Intel Core i5 7600 @3.50GHz 36 °C
Kaby Lake 14nm Technology

RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @1066MHz (15-15-15-36)

Motherboard
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z270P-D3-CF (U3E1) 36 °C

Graphics
BenQ GL2460 (1920x1080@60Hz)
BenQ GL2460 (1920x1080@60Hz)
4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 (ZOTAC International) 49 °C

Storage
2794GB Seagate ST3000DM001-1CH166 (SATA ) 43 °C
2794GB Seagate ST3000DM001-1CH166 (SATA ) 31 °C
5589GB Seagate ST3000DM001-1E6166 (SATA ) 34 °C

Optical Drives
ASUS DRW-24D5MT
Optiarc DVD RW AD-5280S

Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
June 25, 2020 (edited)
hi @Number6 ,
Thanks a lot. Re the time thing..understand completely.

I only get the top two pics of yours and only for @z22_Hue (top left)
and @z22_Hue2 (top right) & only when they both use the original Hue.fsh

Guess I'll butt out of this discussion....it looks very much like it is something peculiar to my setup.
I've been playing in the 1.2.260 beta and now nothing Z22_Hue* renders..lol. Reverting back to iS.1.2.252
as we speak..
I hope not everyone had their model unrendered or pixelled-out in FractalGarden074 : /
The pic above, is what I get for one of the FG074 varients there under iS.1.2.252.

btw your test scene with all the uniforms for Alexis for the last58 beta is outstanding 😎👍
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MajmI5j7Bs
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1135 投稿
June 25, 2020 (edited)
btw your test scene with all the uniforms for Alexis for the last58 beta is outstanding 😎👍

Thanks @EverthangForever

It is great with the right music

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fqzb8g7pdz2co30/Ginebra%20-%20Time%20Of%20The%20Season_720p_low.mkv?dl=0

If you have the bandwidth download the video to watch it. Streaming from Dropbox is crap.

NB File size is circa 130MB

To be honest if I ever get around to sorting them I have lots more scenes that I never got around to sharing. A lot of them even more psychedelic than that one.

It was a good example to use though as there were 3 @TheEmu shaders in that one - none of whiche were working in the Betas between 252 and 258. Works fine in release 242 and now thanks to @Alexlsg it works fine in Beta 260.
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2239 投稿
June 28, 2020
@Carstrip

Just wanted to post what I am getting randomly with the Pink Neon Club scene, the last screen shot is a duo..........bug ??
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 投稿
June 29, 2020
Hi @JayZ971

I've just checked the copy and the code is good and plays a;; the clips on my system.

The only thing I can think of is maybe you have very low res cards in your collection and when the program tries to play them they wont draw on the background with animations etc.
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2239 投稿
June 29, 2020
Hi @JayZ971

I've just checked the copy and the code is good and plays a;; the clips on my system.

The only thing I can think of is maybe you have very low res cards in your collection and when the program tries to play them they wont draw on the background with animations etc.

I don't run 480p cards in Fullscreen, so I'll disable the 720p cards & see what happens.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 投稿
June 30, 2020
@JayZ971

Hmm...I'm not seeing a problem with @Carstrip 's either. I tried all 720p I have along with normal 1080p I use. Seams fine to me. Do you get a error in the .vghd log when it happens ?

@Number6

@TheEmu 's nearest pixel shader is great. I toyed with it some time ago. I bet you love it from fitting your artstyle near perfectly. 😀The one I did was mainly for Kristina (pre-depression round)😟 and Saphira's pole clips.

JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2239 投稿
June 30, 2020
@JayZ971

Hmm...I'm not seeing a problem with @Carstrip 's either. I tried all 720p I have along with normal 1080p I use. Seams fine to me. Do you get a error in the .vghd log when it happens ?

I also run 720p &1080p in my collection, will have to check.........................
Number6
Joined in Oct 2010

1135 投稿
June 30, 2020 (edited)
@Number6

@TheEmu 's nearest pixel shader is great. I toyed with it some time ago. I bet you love it from fitting your artstyle near perfectly. 😀The one I did was mainly for Kristina (pre-depression round)😟 and Saphira's pole clips.

@DANO70

Yes I have used it in a few scenes.😊

@JayZ971

Could it be a memory issue?

I recall seeing something like this myself a long time ago but for the life of me I can't recall what caused it.
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2239 投稿
June 30, 2020
@JayZ971

I recall seeing something like this myself a long time ago but for the life of me I can't recall what caused it.

I doubt it. This is the first time I've ran into this problem. Maybe it's because I am on 1.2.254 (I may drop back to 1.2.242) & see how the scene plays on it.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 投稿
July 1, 2020 (edited)
@Carstrip

Just some advice. And some error reporting.

Allways clear/check the (.vghd) log that's in the data folder of istripper when you think a scene is done.
It can tell you errors you may have written something wrong or many things that may not be working.

For instance:

All the last Pink Neon uploads you did have some rotation errors where you wrote out (rotation:) and should be (rot:) instead. In the log it shows up as [unknown node property] ''rotation'' ]. This will make the texture not display. There is also 6 errors for hotspots being ignored which is from the hotspot is not needed for ''clipsprites'' it's only for ''sprites''. Letter case and spaceing are very important too if you didn't know that. I didn't see that here just letting you know.

I haven't tried any of your other scenes but you may want to check them all for these.

@JayZ971

I don't know if it fixes your problem but it might.😊
JayZ971
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2009

2239 投稿
July 3, 2020
@JayZ971

@JayZ971

I don't know if it fixes your problem but it might.😊

@Number6 @DANO70 @Carstrip

Update..........

I believe the problem resides in that I am on the 1.2.254 Beta on this computer. I played the scene on my other computer which is still running 1.2.242 with only the 720p cards selected, the scene played fine. So thank you for your help, your suggestions may also be part of the problem 😎👍👍
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 投稿
July 3, 2020
@DANO70
Thanks for the heads up on the error reporting, didn't know it did that, just presumed if the scene worked and I tried all girls and watched the scene for an hour (hahaha) that would've been enough. My bad.

I will definitely check it from now on, great tip thanks heaps

@JayZ971
Sorry if it was my bad code that caused the glitches for you, but also glad you got it working 👍

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
July 5, 2020 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/39?post=670070
iStripperに関する全て / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
Hopefully everyone has reversed that lovely beta version! Strangely enough I am not having a problem with it. It works fine for me. At least my Fullscreen scenes still work in it which is my my main u...
@Number6
Upgraded again to iS Beta version 1.2.262... I' ll see how it goes this time :-)
Grateful for your recent combination of the fire and tunnel frag shaders using framebuffers.
above.
I played em to Dragon ~ Bondi Road album.. For that music, the only change I made was to increase the three light nodes animation cycles to 10 times their value (ie less-strobed)

ie: from
animate: 0.24, PingPong, InOutBounce, pos, +1800, +900, +1200 // motion in Z
to
animate: 2.40, PingPong, InOutBounce, pos, +1800, +900, +1200 // motion in Z
and so on...for the other two

Glad you gave @Alexisg the heads-up on da earlier beta's shaders not compiling, no-one else did ..
Lovely work again here maestro, thanks lots ;-)
mkst
Joined in Dec 2009

79 投稿
July 21, 2020
The custom user scenes are fantastic, and what creativity! I'm looking forward to whatever @Carstrip dreams up for student scenes! 😋

I like when there's a single girl option, because these work great in a VR headset via Virtual Desktop app. It isn't VR, of course, but super immersive. With multiple girls, video gets choppy because of some resource limitations I'm sure, even though they play fine on my PC.
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 投稿
July 21, 2020
@mkst great idea!! I just added school girl scenes to my "to do" list, wont be long hahaha
Stanston
お誕生日おめでとう!
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 投稿
July 21, 2020
@mkst
The custom user scenes are fantastic, and what creativity!
Thank you 😊
mkst
Joined in Dec 2009

79 投稿
July 21, 2020
You guys should be on the payroll, these are quite an enhancement to the experience. 👍
mkst
Joined in Dec 2009

79 投稿
July 23, 2020
@Carstrip
FYI - I noticed in your scn files that the camera section is missing the closing curly bracket }.
It doesn't seem to cause issues with using them, but I figured I'd let you know.
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 投稿
July 23, 2020
@mkst
Yeah I noticed it was missing on the first scenes I ever made, but adding a bracket actually makes the scene not work.

Something to do with the Camera function in 3D. Its weird.

Thanks for the heads up tho, I like to be kept on my toes
mkst
Joined in Dec 2009

79 投稿
July 23, 2020
@Carstrip
I looked at the Whisper Club scn file and it looks like the camera closing bracket is at the end of the file, as opposed to the end of the camera specific section.

This comment from the same Whisper Club scn file, along with the indenting used with subsections, also support that the camera function contains subsections.
// Camera must be father of all nodes to render.

I haven't played with these files much, beyond sometimes reducing the number girls, or possibly removing an animate function, experimenting with what plays better streaming to VR headset. So, I'm no expert by any means. 😊
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
July 23, 2020 (edited)
Normally the camera node encloses the whole of the rest of the scene so its closing brace is at the end of the .scn file. If you close it prematurely then anything you declare latter will not be enclosed by the camera node and I do not know how they will be treated.

Error handling for the .scn files is rather weak - in particular many errors are either not detected, are ignored or silently replaced by default s(usually zeroes). If you omit the final closing brace you effectively get one "for free" at the end of the file. I don't like this way of handling errors in the scene's sources as it can (and does) hide simple mistakes and often makes finding some of them, e.g. mismatched opening and closing braces) difficult.
x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 投稿
July 23, 2020
@Carstrip:
I have been studying camera handling for a long time. In the case of 2D scenes, you can close the scene before (after the camera node and not at the end)
This is very useful if you want to work animations that do not directly affect the girl. (Example: simulate kenburns that the background moves and not the girl)
In the case of 3D, it must be at the end to work correctly.
Detect errors: the most common is to close sentences wrongly
texture {
id: Atripper Plus
source: Atripper Plus Interface.png <-------- If you use relative paths as folders these should be written: myfolder / file <-------- if you want to run multiple backgrounds that are inside the folder omit file.
} <-------- if this lock is uninsured it goes wrong.

Be careful with the tab spaces: This also influences, a tab space placed too much can knock out the scene.

Cascading is useful for detecting errors. (It is personal, it depends on each user, there is no rule in that)

// <---- I use this extensively to disable and enable some lines when I'm testing.
Example:
// opacity: 0.2 <----- makes the program ignore that statement

I'm not an expert on this, but I've learned a few tricks along the way.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!