Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
July 20, 2022 (edited)
@ComteDracula j'ai expérimenté différentes façons de réduire
le bégaiement des modèles 4K lorsqu'ils sont utilisés avec des arrière-plans de shader complexes.
Le shader de FG500 ne s'affiche pas bien sur un quad en raison d'artefacts,
Cette option s'est donc avérée irréalisable. Je n'ai pas de modèles 4K à essayer, donc
J'ai besoin de votre aide.

J'ai changé la texture de montage pour une texture Beige02 960 x 540.jpg
et a fait trois variations de scène expérimentales pour essayer:
FG500A-5%.scn (une texture de montage de shader -5% plus petite) et
FG500A-10%.scn (une version de texture de montage de shader -10% plus petite)
FG500A-5%B.scn (un support de shader -5% plus petit, y compris -5% de réduction de la taille du modèle)
----
@ComteDracula I have been experimenting with various ways of lessening
the stutter of 4K models when used with complex shader backgrounds.
FG500's shader does not render well onto a quad due to artifacts,
so that option proved impractical. I don't have 4K models to try, so
I need your help.

I have changed the mounting texture to a 960 x 540 Beige02.jpg texture
and made three experimental scene variations to try:
FG500A-5%.scn (a -5% smaller shader mount texture) and
FG500A-10%.scn (a -10% smaller shader mount texture version )
FG500A-5%B.scn (a -5% smaller shader mount incl. -5% Model size reduction )

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden500Test.zip

zip size = 129 Kb

Can you (or anyone using 4K models) please let me know if any of these 3 test
scenes eliminate the model's stutter on your machine ? Thanks, I appreciate the help.

Pouvez-vous (ou toute personne utilisant des modèles 4K) s'il vous plaît me faire savoir si l'un de ces 3 tests les scènes éliminent le bégaiement du modèle sur votre machine ? Merci, j'apprécie l'aide.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 投稿
July 20, 2022
Hi @EverthangForever.

I tested it, but apart from the black frames and the background scrolling which seems smoother, I don't see a big difference in the jerks in the girls' movements. My GPU is still 100% used with these three test scenes.

I wonder if this is a problem with my graphics card, which is not strong enough to handle all this information?

Maybe the 500a -10% is the best of the three, but it's really a small difference.

I would have liked to hear from other people with 4K cards.

Bonjour @EverthangForever.

J'ai testé, mais à part les cadrages noirs et que le défilement de l'arrière plan qui me semble plus fluide, je ne vois pas une grande différence dans les saccades dans le mouvements des filles. Mon GPU est toujours utilisé a 100% avec ces trois scènes test.

Je me demande si ce n'est pas un problème de ma carte graphique, qui n'est pas assez forte pour gérer toute cette information ?

Peut-être que la 500a -10% est la meilleure des trois, mais c'est vraiment minime comme différence.

J'aurais bien aimé avoir l'avis de d'autres personnes avec les cartes 4K.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
July 21, 2022 (edited)
Merci @ComteDracula. nous n'avons pas entendu d'autres utilisateurs 4K, cependant..
Je ne pense pas que votre carte grapics seule soit en faute ici. il manque quelque chose dans la conception d'iSPlayer. Il est probable que les cartes de modèle 4K de Totem soient tout simplement trop gourmandes en mémoire pour de nombreuses utilisations. Le plein écran devrait toujours fonctionne bien cependant pour ceux qui ont des cartes 3K (ou moins).
------
Thanks @ComteDracula. we have not heard from other 4K users, however..
I do not think your grapics card alone is at fault here..there is something missing in the iSPlayer design.
It is likely Totem's 4K model cards are just too memory hungry for many uses. Fullscreen should still
work fine however for those with 3K (or less) cards .
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
July 23, 2022 (edited)
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 投稿
July 24, 2022
FG405-415 works great as expected and I especially like FG413. 👍 😎
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
July 24, 2022 (edited)
@Socialhazard Tks Good to hear. 👍
I won't post up any scenes now which stutter my 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 730
for <= 3K model cards, so i am expecting any non 4k cards to run smoothly on your rig .😊
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1145 投稿
July 24, 2022
@EverthangForever

Ok, no problem. 👍

@Calgon and @Zantiev

Great scenes. 😎
Zantiev
Joined in Apr 2021

62 投稿
July 24, 2022
Hello! For those who are patiently waiting for the 'Lesbian Orgy/Roommates' scenes and the 'Naked News' scenes to be finalized we apologize for the wait as we were both on Holidays and spent most of our time at the cottage getting away from the tussles of everyday living and enjoying the outdoors with friends and family and most importantly enjoying some quality time with each other. We are both free spirits with a lots of energy and find it hard to be confine to our homes especially in the summer months no matter what is going on in the world and no matter what restrictions our Governments try to impose onto our lives. We live it day by day and make the best of each and every single day because life is just too short.

That being said we will reconvene our sexy little hobby of scene creations starting tomorrow and will have those scenes mentioned above finalized within the next few days.

Thank You for your patience/support and We Both send you All, Much Love!!💕
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 投稿
July 25, 2022 (edited)
Thanks a lot for the info @Zantiev, and please don't apologize for taking a vacation.

The scenes can wait. No need to worry. 😊

Merci beaucoup pour les infos @Zantiev, et ne vous excusez surtout pas de prendre des vacances.

Les scènes peuvent attendrent. N'ayez crainte. 😊
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 投稿
July 25, 2022
Thanks @EverthangForever for the scenes. 😊

Merci @EverthangForever pour les scènes. 😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
July 27, 2022
Calgon
Joined in May 2022

324 投稿
July 28, 2022
Hi there

Very limited spare time to progress scenes at the moment. I was wondering if there is any way to access the other filters that are in the desktop software for full scenes apart from "Category". Is there any way for example to filter a full scene by "Hair Color" or "Ethnicity"
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
July 28, 2022 (edited)
As far as i'm aware, the only way to filter for Fullscreen.. say
'hair color', is what applies to the first declared clipsprite
in the .scn script. As such, it then depends on what playlist you
load into the 'Next' side bar. For multi model scenes there is no
control of other models beyond the Allow/Deny and Category parameters.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 投稿
July 28, 2022
I do this by always keeping my collection disabled.
Then I can use the filters and enable the cards selected by the filter
Since fullscreen selects multiple cards from the enabled cards
You can control the cards that it selects from
Remember an enabled card hidden by a filter is still part of the selection pool.

That's why I keep my collection disabled
And only enable cards I want to play.

TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
July 28, 2022
As far as i'm aware, the only way to filter for Fullscreen.. say
'hair color', is what applies to the first declared clipsprite
in the .scn script.

A ***** correction - that should refer to "the first declared Clip" (not ClipSprite). A Clip node can be used as the source for any number of subsequently declared ClipSprite nodes (including none) and it is the first Clip node declared in the .scn file that is relevant here no matter of which, if any, ClipSprite node or nodes it is used for.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 投稿
August 5, 2022
Thanks so much @EverthangForever for these new scenes. Quite a catch up. 😊

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever pour ces nouvelles scènes. Tout un rattrapage. 😊
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
August 5, 2022 (edited)
Merci @ComteDracula. Oui, j'ai eu une pause dans les téléchargements de nouvelles scènes pendant la période pendant que Zantiev & Sandi & Calgon partageaient de nouvelles scènes. Je ne voulais pas voler leur tonnerre, pour ainsi dire. d'où l'arriéré

Thanks @ComteDracula. Yes I had a break from new scene uploadings during the period while Zantiev & Sandi & Calgon were newly sharing . I did not want to steal their thunder, so to speak😊 hence the backlog
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 投稿
August 5, 2022 (edited)
By the way, what does a high latency in ms mean? (140 ms for example)

Does it have an impact on the saccades of the girls?

Because even a card like Aurelly Rebel (Solo) (3K) has slight jerks in the FG454 scene.

If this can cause a problem, I don't know if there is something to change in the settings of my nvidia card at this level?

Thank you for the clarification.

En passant que signifie une latence élevé en ms ? (140 ms par exemple)

Cela a t'il un impact sur les saccades des filles ?

Car même un carte comme Aurelly Rebel (Solo) (3K) a des saccades légères dans la scène FG454.

Si cela peut causer un problème, Je ne sais pas s'il y a quelquechose à modifier dans les paramètres de ma carte nvidia à ce niveau ?

Merci pour les éclaircissements.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
August 5, 2022
what does a high latency in ms mean? (140 ms for example)
Cela signifie qu'il y a un retard dans le traitement de certaines parties du script du shader.
J'ai remarqué que le bégaiement pour FG454 était à la limite de l'inacceptable sur mon PC.
Je peux ajuster les paramètres et voir si cela s'améliore

It means there is a delay in processing some part/s of the shader script.
I noticed the stuttering for FG454 was borderline to ***** on my PC.
I may adjust the settings and see if it improves
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
August 5, 2022 (edited)
J'ai ajusté certains paramètres pour FG454 en tant que FG454X pour le rendre
courir un peu plus doucement sur mon gréement
I have adjusted some settings for FG454 as FG454X to make it
run a tad smoother on my rig :
  • changed line 35 in tono/Gold_monyaruMod01.fsh to
#define MAX 33. //100.
In the .scn
  • deleted shader mounting texture 'Torus'
  • replaced shader mounting sprite with a reduced sized quad & adjusted the z pos
  • removed 'ppcstage' texture & associated sprite
  • adjusted the camera and clipsprite z positions for a reduced render size

https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden454X.zip

@ComteDracula Extraire et laissez-moi savoir comment FG454X fonctionne.
Si cela semble mieux, je peux l'échanger contre FG545 dans le zip principal

@ComteDracula Extract and let me know how FG454X runs.
If it seems better, I can swap it for FG545 in the main zip
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 投稿
August 5, 2022 (edited)
There is a clear improvement. Although I still perceive slight jerks sometimes with cards other than 4K. Depending on the model the latency is between 110 and 125 ms approximately. I have allowed the reading of 1080p, 3K and 4K cards. It varies a lot from one girl to another and from the resolution of the cards.

It's very uneven. A 4K card from Miss Olivia had less jerkiness than a 3K card from Nancy A with this scene for example.

I enabled low latency mode on my NVidia graphics card as well after researching it. It improves a bit but not that much. I notice though that the GPU is used 100% no matter what resolution the cards are with this scene.

Until I get a new graphics card with more memory, it will be difficult for me to know if the problem is not my current graphics card and not the cards resolution.

Il y a a une nette amélioration. Bien que je perçoit toujours de légères saccades parfois avec des cartes autre que 4K. Selon les modèles la latence est entre 110 et 125 ms environ. J'ai permis la lecture des cartes 1080p, 3K et 4K. Cela varie beaucoup d'une fille à l'autre et de la résolution des cartes.

C'est très inégal. Une carte 4K de Miss Olivia avait moins de saccade qu'une carte de Nancy A en 3K avec cette scène par exemple.

J'ai activé le mode faible latence également sur ma carte graphique NVidia après des recherches sur le sujet. Ça améliore un peu mais pas tant que cela. Je remarque par contre que le GPU est utilisé à 100% peu importe la résolution des cartes avec cette scène.

Tant que je n'aurais pas une nouvelle carte graphique avec plus de mémoire, il va m'être difficile de savoir si le problème n'est pas ma carte graphique actuele et non la résolution des cartes.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
August 6, 2022 (edited)
I notice though that the GPU is used 100% no matter what resolution the cards are with this scene.
@ComteDracula
J'ai remarqué récemment que vous avez dit que vous aviez reconnecté un deuxième moniteur à votre PC.
Je me demande si le décalage que vous remarquez maintenant se produisait avant lorsque vous n'utilisiez
que un seul écran.
-----------
I think recently you said that you had reconnected a second monitor to your PC.
I am wondering if the lag you are noticing now, was happening before when you were only using
a single screen.
https://www.thetechwire.com/dual-monitor-lag-windows/
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 投稿
August 7, 2022
Thanks for the link @EverthangForever.

I need to explore this further.

But the problem seems to happen with only one screen too, having disconnected the other.

There is something I find curious.

My Dell monitor with display port has a refresh rate of 59,951 hz rather than the 60,000 hz of my other monitor.

I am unable to set this monitor to the same refresh rate as the other.

I don't know why this is so. Dell's quirks?

Does this have an impact?

Merci pour le lien @EverthangForever.

Je dois explorer cela plus à fond.

Mais le problème semble se produire aussi avec un seul écran, ayant déconnecté l'autre.

Il y a quelquechose que je trouve curieux.

Mon écran Dell avec display port a une fréquence de rafraîchissement de 59,951 hz plutôt que le 60,000 hz de mon autre écran.

Je suis incapable de mettre cet écran Dell à la même fréquence de rafraîchissement que l'autre.

Je ne sais pas pourquoi c'est ainsi. Les bizarreries de Dell ?

Est-ce que cela a un impact ?
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
August 7, 2022 (edited)
Il y a une si petite différence de taux de rafraîchissement entre les deux moniteurs.
@Wyldanimal connais peut-être la réponse à cette question.. et aussi cette question
'..Cela varie beaucoup d'une fille à l'autre et de la résolution des cartes. '
--
There is such a small difference in refresh rate between your two monitors.
@Wyldanimal may know the answer to that...and also reasons for latency variability across cards.
It varies a lot from one girl to another and from the resolution of the cards.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 投稿
August 8, 2022
Thanks @EverthangForever

I've enabled 1080p, 3K and 4K cards.

I have been viewing your latest scenes. Most of them work very well.

The worst one for jerks in the movement of the girls no matter what the definition of the cards is the FG484. The latency goes from 60 to 205 ms with my GPU running at 100%.

The FG497 has a latency around 140 ms with my GPU running at 100%.

The FG498 has a latency between 139-170 ms with my GPU running at 100%.

The FG489 is borderline acceptable with a latency around 100% and using my GPU at 100%.

It seems to me that the FG500 is better with a latency around 70% and using my GPU at 100%. Did you modify something on this scene, or is it me who has this impression ?

Merci @EverthangForever

J'ai activé les cartes en 1080p, 3K et 4K.

J'ai visionné vos dernières scènes. La majorité fonctionnent très bien.

La pire pour les saccades dans le mouvement des filles peut importe la définition des cartes est la FG484. La latence passe de 60 à 205 ms avec utilisation de mon GPU à 100%

La FG497 a une latence autour de 140 ms avec utilisation de mon GPU à 100%

La FG498 a une latence entre 139-170 ms avec utilisation de mon GPU à 100%

La FG489 est limite acceptable avec une latence autour de 100% et utilisation de mon GPU à 100%

Il me semble que la FG500 est meilleure avec une latence autour de 70% et utilisation de mon GPU à 100%. Avez-vous modifiez quelquechose sur cette scène, ou c'est moi qui a cette impression ?

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
August 8, 2022 (edited)
ComteDracula , interesting.. Merci, dans l'ensemble c'est un bon résultat 👍
Le FG500 que j'ai prévisualisé le 18 juillet est exactement le même codage que celui maintenant inclus dans FG480-501.zip . il est donc possible qu'il y ait eu des facteurs externes (d'autres programmes en cours d'exécution sur votre machine) à l'époque.
The FG500 previewed on 18th July is exactly the same coding as the one now included in FG480-501.zip
so possibly there may have been some external factors (other programs or network traffic conflicting on your machine ) at the earlier time.
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1255 投稿
August 12, 2022 (edited)
Hello @Zantiev

I hope you and Sandi are ok?

I was wondering if you corrected the "Lesbian Orgy/Roommates" scene and the 'Naked News' scene after all?

This is not an emergency, of course. Take your time. It's just that I was wondering if I had missed this information or if the previous links of these scenes had been updated?

Thank you for everything. 😊

Bonjour @Zantiev

J'espère que vous et Sandi allez bien ?

Je me demandais si vous aviez corrigé les scènes "Lesbian Orgy/Roommates" et la scène 'Naked News" finalement ?

Ce n'est pas une urgence évidemment. Prenez tout votre temps. C'est juste que je me demandais si j'étais passé à côté de cette information ou si les liens précédents de ces scènes avaient été mis à jour ?

Merci pour tout. 😊

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!