Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 投稿
November 22, 2020
Humm, Not sure I ever shared this...

If you Set a very High Resolution
In this example I set it to 2000

you can create interesting Stop Motion Effects..
In combination with my sample Lighting Scene
This is / was one of my favorite scenes... Just for the Effect...

http://virtuastripper.net/video/Think-Im-in-Love-003.mp4

Note, The Video is at full 30 frames per second..
the Effect is Caused by the resolution set to 2000

x26638184
Joined in Oct 2018

189 投稿
November 27, 2020
OSX Adaptative Scene
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1BSDg7ZYyfd-TOm64E_f2ifFq5m9PyCZO?usp=sharing

My head is trying to understand what is going on with this scene. I don't know if this is viable in Windows.
The scene adapts itself in OSX maintaining its proportion (without using shift) but the effect is very rare.
This was accidental when I tried the Hologram scene (it is the only one I have built under this structure) and this is a very basic version under the same principle.
There are no words to describe it.
The scene rotates on one axis and the model under the opposite axis, therefore both are cancelled and allow this effect.
Practical use...for now no idea until I understand what is going on. 😕
Current use...Full Screen Pop Vertical mode...is very useful in that sense. 😇

Notes: The current version does not generate .scn.cache...and if a scene does not have this it is not displayed...what is the reason?

EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
November 29, 2020 (edited)
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/58?post=690936
iStripperに関する全て / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
29th Nov Remixes of FG069 combining mods of @Number6 uniform sets of @TheEmu Tunnel A and the share gallery pngs of @smith2 Both FG083 & FG084 are made for accomodating either sitting or standing clip...
Apologies: Three poor quality 'optiblock' graphics were wrongly included in the
ETImages/Plaftexrot01 folder which serves ET - FractalGarden083.scn.
Not a real big deal.. however just to let you know, it has now been corrected
in the original post (above) d/l link
New zip size = 87.5 MB
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 投稿
December 3, 2020
@E.T.

FG083-084 are fantastic and they run SOOO smooth allmost effortless
and have great speed/color use. WELL DONE👍

I hope adding min version numbers was something that was needed to make things compatible
along with the sizeing/iteration tweeks or anything else you have done for these complex ones
anyone can enjoy.

Again very well done.
sh42n81
Joined in Apr 2008

314 投稿
December 3, 2020
@smith2: I love the little green upside-down elves! 💚
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
December 4, 2020 (edited)
@DANO7, thanks very much for da feedback squire.
Yes adding min version numbers, may well have been beneficial there.
We might need further input from @TheEmu, @WA or @Number6 to explain this better..

About shaders poorly or not compiling, I remember @Z22 often saying that a need to rescale
thangs on the fly , made it harder for iStripper to work efficiently.
So I figure using 2DSampler textures at 1920 x 1080 native size has got to help.
The other thang I learnt from messing with FG079 and labyrinths is that changing down iteration
rates in shaders, say from 128 to 64 seems to help complex shaders to compile way easier in older computers.
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 投稿
December 4, 2020 (edited)
@E.T.

They said recently full screen was built for 1080p so haveing the images around that size very well may make the huge difference in the processing power from the re-scaling up/down like you say. I recall Z22 talking about that now too👍 Either way thanks maestro.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45206/1?post=674850
このトピックに関して見る事やデータへのアクセスは許可されていません。
smith2
Joined in Jun 2020

238 投稿
December 4, 2020
Update: sky color for Xmas_Clouds
http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/TcEZDNe3
1VGconvert
Joined in Jan 2009

47 投稿
December 8, 2020
Does anyone know if there's a way to specify a playlist file or a list of shows within a .scn file?
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 8, 2020
Does anyone know if there's a way to specify a playlist file or a list of shows within a .scn file?

Not within it.

The "princlple" clip of a scene, i.e. the first mentioned in a .scn file will be taked form the Now Playing/Next area of the Now Playing sidebar if that area is populated (and if you have a dual screen system you can ***** a card to the actual now playing slot to cause the scene to immediately switch to using clips from that card) and the rest are taken at random from whichever cards of your collection are enabled. So you can playlist and disable everyhing you do not want to be used, but that is all that you can do.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
December 8, 2020 (edited)
@1VGconvert
If you activate only single model fullscreen scenes
then the sequence of shows (model clips) will be whatever cards you populate
into the side menu of your 'Now Playing' > 'Next' section in the iStripper GUI.
Keep the Repeat box of the side menu checked so it doesn't run out.
1VGconvert
Joined in Jan 2009

47 投稿
December 9, 2020
@TheEmu & @EverthangForever

Thanks for the responses. I was hoping there was a way to specify a show list directly from the ".SCN" files. You know a statement that would load a playlist file. Sounds like it can't be commanded from the ".SCN" file.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 9, 2020 (edited)
@1VGconvert

Although at first sight being able to specify specific cards or playlists in a .scn file I think that it would be better to make the association at a higher level than that. The existing abilty to load a playlist and then start a scene goes part of the way, but not completly - you can only control the principle performer that way - and does not establish a persistant linkage between the playlist and the scene. Refering to a playlist in a .scn file would establish the persistance but "feels" the wrong way round to me (putting a "high level" relation at in a lower level feature).

I think that what I would like is some way to script these things, but my thoughts on the matter are very poorly developed. I can clearly see a gap in the functionality but not how best to fill it.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 投稿
December 9, 2020 (edited)
I would Rather have Scene Lists, external to the Scene it's self.
A Scene list would be Identical to a Playlist with one Addition.
Each Actor on the List could be assigned a Position from 1 to 10 with the default being position 1
I use the Word Actor in Place of Model

setting a 1 would cause that Actor to be used to fill the 1st or Primary Clip position
setting a 2 would cause that Actor to be used to fill the 2nd clip position
setting a 10 would cause that Actor to be used to fill the 10th clip position

this way a Single List of Cards and or Clips, could be used to Fill each Clip location in a multi Clip Scene.

This would make it Possible to have a multi clip Scene with Table, Pole, and Swing clips
each controlled by the same list of Actors.

This Modification could Also Be made to the current Playlists
Making the Need for a new type of Scene List mute.

as In Small Mode, we can have up to 10 Actors on the Screen.
If you then switched to a Full Size model, Only Playlist Entries for the Model, Sized to Full Size would be used.

Older Playlist would Load into the new playlist with All entries Being for Position 1

Edit:
I would Also Add a new Check Box, Ignore Position
by checking this box, the Playlist would then Act just Like the Current Playlist. the Position set would be Ignored.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
December 9, 2020
Yes, @Wyldanimal 's suggestion of something like a playlist is the sort of thing I was referring to when I said that the association should be at a higher level than the .scn files.

However, I would prefer something more general, e.g. something that allowed parameters to be passed to the scene rather than hard coding them in the .scn file - something like the way we can pass parameters as "uniforms" from a .scn file to a shader. The cards, or lists of candidate cards, to be used would be a type of parameter passed to the .scn file but there is no reason not to allow other types of parameter to be passed.

For such parameters to be useful it would be necessary to enhance the capabilities of the code that is processing .scn files (which would be true no matter how any list of cards to be used was handled) but this could be done by including a simple macro preprocessor step when reading the .scn file. At its crudest the .scn file could be preprocessed to produce a temporary file that is then read and handled as .scn files are now. This more general functionality is why I was thinking more of a scripting solution than anything very specific to specifying which cards are to be used.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
January 4, 2021
DANO70
Joined in Feb 2008

741 投稿
January 8, 2021 (edited)
@EverythingForever

FG084-5

Another fine smooth set.👍 Allthough B-C can be a bit studdery no matter the size the rest are perfecto.👌

The purple and blue (E) is an absolute favorite for me.👍 I recall the original one on that one. I tweeked it blue then..lol
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
January 8, 2021 (edited)
Hi @DANO70 , re FG084B & C
Yep, in fact i was purposely trying to labour the initiation of the secondary shader
by using a random mounting texture which had to be resized by iStripper. On my rig, resizing seems
to delay shader initiation a tad rendering some larger textures, & this can vary the effect between plays.

If you have stutters, you can eliminate the call for a source random mounting texture altogether
The texture node will grab the set size shader instead & that might well run smoother for your rig ;-)
Worth a try anyway,
You could do it by say, substituting the original early lines of FG084B with this ..

clip {
id: Clip
deny: top, glass, cage
}

texture {
id: WallTexture
//source: ETImages/Plaftexrot01/
size: 1920, 1080
pos: 0, 0, 0
shader: fragment,Shaders/Syntopia/Menger JourneyETModSlower.fsh
}

framebuffer {
id: TunnelWalls1
source: WallTexture
}
..and including a repeat declare of same shader in the Tunnel2 framebuffer

framebuffer {
id: Tunnel2
source: Tunnel1
pos: 0, 0, 0
hotspot: 0.5, 0.5
size: 1920, 1080
shader: fragment,Shaders/Syntopia/Menger JourneyETModSlower.fsh
}
sh42n81
Joined in Apr 2008

314 投稿
January 9, 2021
@Carstrip

Painstaking masking there. Nicely done. 👍
Carstrip
Joined in Apr 2020

219 投稿
January 9, 2021
Thanks @sh42n81 😎

Was Inspired by your scene with the rail on the front of the house you made ages ago 👍
When I realised how long it was going to take .."better make a coffee I'm going to be here for a while" hahaha

Hope you're well sh42n81 and still making scenes
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3869 投稿
January 9, 2021 (edited)
@Wyldanimal , Great timing for a Better New Year 2021
Thanks for commenting da code in this set so well (as you do :-) 👍 bravo & NYGreetz Maestro

I'm sure you guru's can take my primitive sample and expand on it and make something great out of it.

Happy New Year !
to all you Scene Creators
Show us your Scenes !

It was a fairly new member @Heka
who sent me a PM, asking if an Animation could be used as a background.

that question gave the incentive to have another look at it..

I hope he joins in the conversations and shares a scene or two.

| forgot that I had a sound clip to go along with the Fireworks scene
and didn't include it in the ZIP

https://virtuastripper.net/Fireworks.mp3
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
January 12, 2021 (edited)
Welcome @Heka too..
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/60?post=696863
iStripperに関する全て / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
12th Jan 2021 FG086 'Quick & nasty' remix of @Wyldanimal 's WA-HNY-fireworks scene. https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden86.zip Zip Size = 3.63 MB. Extract straight to ..scenes/ folder. A...
@WA ,the animated gif I settled on had 41 frames so I left them
all in as legacy in the scene frames folder, but only used the first 30.
The problem with many animated gifs as source, is the poor quality &
size of each individual frame that limits what we have to work with *.

I don't know if the Apple and Unix guys can run Notepad++ or
have an equivalent code editor. Imho, you really need a similar bulk
search/replace of repetitive code strings utility, to enjoy doing
anims on iStripper. See also FG066 for an example of a larger * project
where original frames were captured via mpeg, extracted, then edited.
Stanston
お誕生日おめでとう!
Joined in Aug 2018

1012 投稿
January 12, 2021 (edited)
Hi @EverthangForever
I don't know if the Apple and Unix guys can run Notepad++ or have an equivalent code editor.
In Linux/Ubuntu there are different Editors pre installed.
Each Desktopenvironment is bringing his own Editor.
Here is a short Overview from the German Ubuntuusers Wiki.

https://wiki.ubuntuusers.de/Editor/

Gedit in Gnome 3 is extendable through different Addons, and Kate on KDE is the most Powerful default Editor.

But if you want to Rock the Stage ... https://atom.io/

It's available as .deb Package for Debian and Ubuntu :)

Or you can follow the Let's Play with Vim Diesel > https://youtu.be/d8XtNXutVto 😎
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
January 19, 2021 (edited)
Re @mitchell 's query elsewhere see below ..(A reply is posted here for general interest)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/46841/1?post=697591
iStripperに関する全て / Legs dangling over table
There are some cards with clips featuring models with their Legs dangling over table. Usually when displayed on the desktop you can't see the animation as it is cut off at the bottom of the screen. Ho...
Hi @mitchell, hope you find this...
there have been historical complications using fronttable clips in fullscreen
scenes. This might explain why there seem to be relatively few of them shot with
leg overhangs.

Prior to early 2014 Totem's cameras could not capture the full legs
of the model overhanging the table in table scenes, so in those scenes, it would appear
as though legs were cut off somewhere above the ankles.

After this with newer cameras, Totem shot the entire figure including legs & feet
if draped over the table edge. This then presented scene makers with another problem.
Making reflections by inverting a low opacity version of the clipsprite directly
below her seated bottom did not take account of those ' reflected' legs then appearing
say behind her back

The above screencap is of the famous shoe catching clip #9 from Anna Tatu - Lavish Lust

At the time, one way I overcame this for say in the example above, was by using a matching
partial background mask like the discrete one shown when running ET - FractalGarden007.scn
If you want to find that scene, it is contained within an old old archive
https://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNewUniMod10POVupdate.zip

As FG007 was originally optimised for closeup rather than legs, maybe
consider editing the settings for fractalgarden007.scn as follows:
  • under the camera node to
animate: 23, PingPong, inexpo, pos, 0, 0, -533

• and under both of the clipsprite nodes to
sittingHeight: 526 //676
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2432 投稿
January 20, 2021 (edited)
I don't know if Totem have since changed this..however it used to be
if you were looking for clips that might feature leg overhangs,
you could make a fullscreen scene tend to select these preferentially
by editing your scene clip node parameters to allow fronttable only as follows:

clip {
id: clip
deny: top, cage, accessories, pole, inout
allow: fronttable
}
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
January 20, 2021 (edited)
@EverthangForever

Nothing has changed in that area, but for in the code snippet you gave the deny clause was not necessary - you only ever needed

clip {
allow: fronttable
}

The observed meaning of the allow clause is "allow only clips that match one or more of the following" with the default being "allow anything". The deny clause then removes clip types from what is allowed.

However "inout" is a bit of an exception in that it is a modifier rather than a basic clip type and it seems as if it is always "allowed" (its presence or ***** in the allowed list making no difference) but it can be explicitly denied. This, I think, works even for

clip {
allow: inout
}

where because there is an allow clause the default of "allow anything" is overridden by the explicit "only allow inout".

You only need a deny clause if you want to suppress inout clips or if you only want to allow "standing" clips (with or without cage or glass clips). This last being because there in unfortunately no explict "standing" clip type so you have to deny everthing you don't want instead - which is a ***** to do and needs to be updated when there is a new clip type as happened when cage and glass clips were introduced.

Having written that it suggests that rather than denying everything to allow only standing clips the following might work, If I remember ro do so I will check this later today when I return to my flat,

clip {
allow: // empty allow list
}

I really do wish that Totem would introduce an explicit "standing" keyword that could be used in an allow or deny clause.
wangxukkk
Joined in Sep 2013

157 投稿
January 28, 2021
@EverthangForever:Glad you like it. Thank you!
Menelaos
Joined in Sep 2014

11 投稿
January 29, 2021
Hello!

I have created a pool scene for multiple shows. Is there a way to define one of the showplaces to always appear in the background or in front? I got perspective in it and right now the newly starting clip is always in front of the ones already running. This means a girl meant to be behind another one appears in front and is off scale. Any solutions? Maybe a command line for scripting?

THX

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!