Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. New thread.  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 投稿
July 27, 2017 (edited)
My thoughts are, istripper is one consolidated product, and people are too ***** up on the old multidude of products that Totem used to provide. The XXX label on certain cards is mearly to alert one that the card has some extra explicit content, it is not a XXX card in itself
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

253 投稿
July 27, 2017
@Yuufa Of course, there are exceptions such as the last Kristy Black card. It is not marked as a XXX card, but there is a XXX scene labled in the card.
Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 投稿
July 27, 2017 (edited)
@Yuufa Of course, there are exceptions such as the last Kristy Black card. It is not marked as a XXX card, but there is a XXX scene labled in the card.

Im seaching for her now in my copllection, thankyou

The card picture itself doesnt carry XXX (on either of her card), but its hotness level, on both of her cars i have is XXX. , possibly human error, miss drawing the artwork.-

on a personal note, i guess im a collector here, all women are bueatiful and sexy, no matter creed, body type, or explictness, and i rarely watch the XXX content of the cards i do own
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 投稿
July 27, 2017
Totem still separate their cards based on the istripper/deskbabes system...not quite sure why...I think they should just put all new cards into the istripper category but label as xxx...and then they can bring back the deskbabes label in the collections. Anyway sorry to get us off topic.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4544 投稿
July 27, 2017
Whatever XXX or not, I'm impatient to watch all these new cards 💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 投稿
July 28, 2017
well i'm not in to shows with toys.
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 投稿
July 28, 2017
To each his own but the new "xxx" have 18 non-toy clips and 1 toy clip...you can click and delete to take care of the problem. And some of the xxx cards...Cara Mell for example...her Astounding card...is by far her best card...and she dances the entire show, with no toys. So I think you are limiting yourself a good experience by think that istripper xxx is the same as deskbabes.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
July 28, 2017
Think of the girls as your "personal toy" for you to enjoy even though you will never actually "play with them" 😜
redforleather
Joined in Jan 2009

126 投稿
July 28, 2017
just a note to the xxx discussion: some regular cards can have xxx explicit level when the girls push the boundary on the explicit scenes, or get carried away (I think this is how it was explained by Rex). Actual xxx shows always have the xxx on the card and always have a scene (or scenes) with deliberate xxx content (toys or no toys) with sounds (regular cards don't have sound also in scenes that have xxx hotness level).

HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 投稿
July 28, 2017 (edited)
I would like to talk about "xxx" matter.
As I said, If there is not a bigger expense for Totem, I would not see any problem to have some xxx on regular cards too.

I propose to get mandatory:

FOR EACH REGULAR CARD:
  • a full clothed clip
  • a xxx clip without sound and without toys
  • a naked feet clip

FOR EACH XXX CARD:-
  • minimum 20 minutes of xxx content, in at least five clips, all with sound and at least three with toys

I think that would get everyone happy, and so many more cards would be sold.
Thanks
ohama
Joined in Sep 2010

38 投稿
July 28, 2017
@HansSachs
For me it isn't necessary that every regular card has xxx-content.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
July 28, 2017 (edited)
@HansSachs

1) The girls, or their agents, charge more for XXX action than non-XXX. This seems to be a significant fraction of their cost, but whether that is a significant fraction of the overall cost of production I do not know.

2) For some of us XXX action is not required, or desired, in every card, For some it may even be a negative feature.

3) Even in a XXX card I would regard 20 mins of XXX action as far too much.

So, no, your suggestion would not "get everyone happy".
jihymo26ge
Joined in Dec 2007

33 投稿
July 28, 2017 (edited)
Sorry to say this but that suggestion will not make me happy at all......Not everyone likes to see xxx content included on regular cards and some members don't even like naked feet including myself.
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
July 28, 2017
some members don't even like naked feet including myself.

Awww but I love the naked feet clips...they're so cute! 😍
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
July 28, 2017
I'll go ahead and say this even though I know some people will disagree and won't care much for it..........

I think it's wrong for people who don't particularly like XXX content and didn't buy many DB cards as a result, if any, to have ANY say in what the new XXX cards have in them

To me, the current line up of iStripperXXX cards are nothing more than standard cards with a pathetic joke of a tease of XXX content............A watered down and "Butchered" DeskBabes

It seems the members that really liked the DB cards have been ***** and tossed aside and the members that don't really like the XXX content are somehow determining what direction this new iStripperXXX takes

The people that really liked DB are most likely NOT buying many of the new ones, if any of them, because of what's been done to their beloved DB and the people that didn't like DB are probably buying more of the new ones because they like what was done

That being said, I know that sales are the ultimate factor in determining what direction iStripper takes and, if the new XXX cards are selling way better, we'll never see anything near what we were getting with DeskBabes again

I myself am very disappointed. I won't harp on about it day after day, week after week and month after month about it though.

The majority will rule and, when the people that don't care for the XXX content hugely out number the people that love it, the people that don't care for the XXX stuff will rule.

That is just my personal opinion as a member

Why does this thread keep spinning out of control and why does it keep getting taken way off topic ?

Can this thread please get back on topic and 'stay' on topic as best it can ?!!
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
July 28, 2017 (edited)
I just enjoy iStripper because it's so unique really 😎
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 投稿
July 28, 2017
Deskbabes content took away from vghd content, made the flagship product worse. It cost more and sold less, and totem made a smart decision to morph it slowly into istripper. So any istripper/ VGHD member has a right to ***** about deskbabes and the smartest way is to not buy many cards, which many did. The smart thing for totem to do is to stop releasing a separate set of cards. All cards should be istripper, but some have dildo action and be xxx, and it should be random. As it is now people are buying all istripper cards for a particular model but then skipping the xxx cards because it only contains one dildo scene or because it contains one dildo scene at all. It is completely non-sensical because the cards are all the same price.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
July 28, 2017
DeskBabes was actually a different product that was linked to the software and took Nothing away from VirtuaGirl/iStripper

Again........

dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 投稿
July 29, 2017
@91hebasu ur right to be honest i have 6 db's and 6 classic in my collection. my the last db show was nekane ( e0113 ) all show's was befor the new istripper format was roll out. i was just voicing my displeasure for my self that's all. no need of crying over spilt milk right.😂😂😂
orclover
Joined in Jun 2012

744 投稿
July 29, 2017
DeskBabes was actually a different product that was linked to the software and took Nothing away from VirtuaGirl/iStripper

Again........

Last thing I will say because it is behind all of totem's decisions

Deskbabes and VGHD were made by the same company with the same resources...resources were diverted from one to make the other...studio time, processing time, coding time was spent to create the two different products but from 1 company. Of course they spent money on deskbabes and because the girls were more expensive and less popular it cost them money. I am not wrong, but I am done discussing this here.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
July 29, 2017 (edited)
In the other thread about the xxx format, tell me where a Team Member said making DeskBabes cards was more expensive

I must have missed that because I recall Rex saying otherwise
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 投稿
July 29, 2017
@91hebasu -I think that ou recall wrongly. Rex said that there was no difference in the cost of producing the old style XXX and the new style XXX cards. Both old and new style contain XXX material and therefore the girls can be expected to charge Totem more than for the non XXX cards - this is standard practice in the industry.
zenexxx
Joined in Apr 2015

102 投稿
July 29, 2017
Guys. You have topic dedicated to this discussion.
Let's get back to the point.
Leila Mazz future cards for Istripper, Kristy Black and Sade Marie for XXX
Gonna be hot!!!
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

728 投稿
July 29, 2017
Awww but I love the naked feet clips...they're so cute! 😍
I don't have a foot fetish but I have to agree with @POPEYED, a girl with bare feet can look really cute.
I love it when they get truly naked.

That said.... sorry, still off topic. Let's get back to INCOMING NEW CARDS
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

728 投稿
July 29, 2017
@ZENEXXX thanks for that very sexy reminder 😎
I am looking forward to all of these 😍
POPEYED
Joined in Jul 2013

1342 投稿
July 29, 2017
Honestly I am only waiting for Season: 2 of Cara Mell...the amazing show that leaves me speechless...everything else is just "meh" to me at this point 😋
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 投稿
July 29, 2017 (edited)
Thanks @91hebasu for your insights, with which I totally agree.

There's a trend to gradually make xxx content disappear, even from xxx cards (some of which recently had just ONE xxx clip - some regular card even has more...!) and I totally disagree with that.
As a member buying both regular and xxx cards I feel to have right to share my opinion about both productions; and, though I don't fully agree with the daily campaign by @Terbone about getting back old Deskbabes cards, I think something should be done by us members still whishing to see some xxx content on this program.

That said, I'll try to stay in topic now.
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4544 投稿
July 29, 2017 (edited)
Thank @zenexxx for the pictures, these outfits are great 😵
Terbone
Joined in May 2013

238 投稿
August 1, 2017 (edited)
Comment to @HansSachs
I hope you notice I dont really post that often anymore. I have to admit it requires alot of patience not to write on Forums because I keep visit the forums, especially about this Card XXX Format topics. 😕
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

253 投稿
August 2, 2017
Well, it looks like the week of girls with Luna Corazon will be the first week in a long time where I'm going to buy all of the cards.

Leila Mazz is my new favorite girl and, of course, there are two cards from Stella Cox. I'd be shocked if Luna's performance disappoints, and I love Kristy, Kaleesy and Sade Marie.

I'll be making up for the several cards I've been skipping over lately.

I've been thinking about some thoughts expressed by other members and, yes, I would like to see a mature woman or two make a visit to iStripper. Somewhere between 28 and 38 and still maintaining a ***** body with nice large natural boobs. This would make me happy. I just believe that slightly older women are more sensual and are better at seducing on the pole.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!