Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incoming new cards. New thread.  

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

spacedragon64
Joined in Apr 2008

119 投稿
August 4, 2015
I would also buy new Anna Tatu and Playful ***** cards.
I also agree that...we get too much cards from the same girls, in a short time.
Savage3x
Joined in Apr 2013

26 投稿
August 4, 2015 (edited)
Yes Anna Tatu and Playful ***** and Melena Tara would be an instant buy for me.
puremadness
Joined in Nov 2008

1 投稿
August 5, 2015 (edited)
I feel there is becoming a serious lack of variety in VG in the last 3 to 4 months. Before if a model got 5 or 6 cards it was pretty rare and their cards would be spread out of a period of time. Now we get 10+ cards of some models all in quick succession. How ever beautiful I find Tracey Smile and Sapphira to be I don't really want 12 & 11 cards of them respectively as their moves in each card become virtually identical and even the outfits are becoming pretty generic. And if the models in rotation aren't your cup of tea it must be easy to lose interest very quickly.

Since the introduction of 3k cards there have only been 3 non european type models, and Anissa Kate always looks very southern european to me, showing another lack of variety and diversity creeping into this site.

Go back to teasing us a little Totem, not saturating us with a small number of models. Variety is the spice of life after all.

Just my 2 cents to do with as you see fit
cxsn
Joined in Dec 2012

156 投稿
August 6, 2015
I am in agreement with @puremadness. And especially since someone like Nephael only got 3 cards! Maybe there are other reasons for that but stil...
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2435 投稿
August 6, 2015
Problem for Totem is, they can't prove sales predictions probably until well after the shoots are over and the girl has left. Every time I see a new model, I ask myself could this model sell a well known brand of say clothing, soft drink or shampoo on TV ? If the answer is yes, maybe give them 6 cards. If they can act and dance as well, give them more than 6. Thanks for the less ink, the pretty faces and the well proportioned bodies of recent cards.
Mbrizzy
Joined in Jul 2011

153 投稿
August 6, 2015 (edited)
Viola must be selling well for them if they're continuouslty offering her. If they can get popular ones to return, they usually do so from what I've seen. Some girls move on to other things and may no longer even be in this biz. (very fast shelf life in adult industry)

Personally, I would buy them all if I had the money and space on my PC.

It's like a buffet, you may not like everything that is set out, but you can take what you want and leave the rest for those who like it.

Keep up the fine work Totem.

p.s. you can keep those Tracy Smile, Sappira and Red Fox cards coming. I will eventually buy their entire sets!
Xirbeus
Joined in Jul 2014

4 投稿
August 6, 2015
instant buys for me is
1. clover (more please)
2. lola reve
3. isizzu
4. melena Tara
5. Sabrisse
6. Paula Shy
7. Camila chix (preferr her before the tatoos) but have always liked her
8. Eileen (there is something hypnotic with her eyes)
9. Eveline Neill
10. Silvie Deluxe
11. Robin (wishing for new 3k cards)
12. Eufrat (wishing for new 3k cards)
crasherdnb
Joined in Jul 2013

258 投稿
August 6, 2015
Tracy Smile, Melisa and Viola.
crasherdnb
Joined in Jul 2013

258 投稿
August 6, 2015
The Red Fox and Katya Clover
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 投稿
August 6, 2015
heres my top 5 : belle claire,alysa, kira queen, nikita bellucci, emy russo these are ladys who never crossed over to virtuagirl from deskbabes i'll pay 10 credits to see belle claire and kira queen, nikita bellucci. YES i said i,ll pay 10 credits for these three shows if totem can get them to come on.it called sweetin up the pot now if totem can them i,ll buy the shows. 😎
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 投稿
August 6, 2015
@crasherdnb keep them coming. good job.
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

396 投稿
August 7, 2015
Is it too much to hope for Katya Clover 0224 - 0240? :p
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

727 投稿
August 7, 2015
I'm with KatzPaw more Katya Clover... much much more. 0224 to 0260, she can't put a foot wrong for me.
I would really like to see her duplicate the horse tail anal dildo she did for W4B. Wish I could repost one of the pictures here. WOW. For those that can, refresh your memory on the VGIRL POLL for Katya about 9 months ago.
kutta
Joined in Nov 2007

144 投稿
August 7, 2015
Wow return of Melisa & Viola, can never have enough of these beauties! And Cameron Dee is fantastic
1VGconvert
Joined in Jan 2009

47 投稿
August 7, 2015
Elody deserves new VG Interactive cards. Instant buy.
fallen0ne
Joined in Sep 2007

158 投稿
August 7, 2015
Nice to see another Viola card. It is a must buy for me.
Thank you Team Totem.
ShadowSea
Joined in Jan 2014

149 投稿
August 8, 2015
+1 for Elody and Eufrat. Would be awesome to see them back.
Looking forward to see Viola's Midnight Run though.
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

717 投稿
August 10, 2015
Tracy Smile is awesome.

having 15 cards within 2 months is not, though. Shame, as I stopped buying the repetitve copies.
JabbaTheHutt
Joined in Jul 2010

8 投稿
August 10, 2015
I'm liking a lot of the current models... a return of Mandy Dee would make it even better (the moves and the body), but I'm sure everybody has their favourites that won't be coming back in 3K.
LollipopDonuts
Joined in Jun 2012

31 投稿
August 12, 2015
I am probably going to stop buying redundant models too...
I love Viola and Tracy Smile, but this is too much on a too short period.

Going to watch my good old Playful ***** cards <3
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
August 12, 2015
Gotta get them while they're hot.
Wait and they may never be available again. Let Totem get them while they're willing and able then we can buy them when we want.
Albionhunter
Joined in Apr 2010

43 投稿
August 12, 2015
Gotta get them while they're hot.
Wait and they may never be available again. Let Totem get them while they're willing and able then we can buy them when we want.
Sorry, but no.

There are only a limited number of cards published each year and every time we get a model returning, that takes away the opportunity of a new favourite. The recent trend toward having the same models back over and over again just looks like laziness on Totem's part. I don't doubt they can sell cards by performers like Viola and Melissa, but some new faces would be very welcome (for me at least). While there will be some fans happy to take anything by particular models, I have become much more selective since the huge price rise last year and I'd like some more variety.

If Totem must keep bringing models back then can we have either the early models (pre-HD) or the ones with only a few cards (such as the Marc Dorcel models). For example I see that the lovely Lorena (my ATF) is being considered and, all personal bias aside, that would be great to see one of the early models in line for the HD-treatment.
91hebasu
Joined in Jan 2008

1146 投稿
August 12, 2015
Well I guess that just goes to show you how ideas and opinions can differ. I see no way a hot girl can take anything away from Totem. There is absolutely no way that they would get a girl to make multiple returns if her cards were not selling well.

On another note, I just love hypocrisy. it's a wonderful thing. Makes the world go round.
Funny how they receive praise for having one girl return and then get slammed for having another return. Timeframe is not relevant.

Anyway, let's just leave it at that and have fun with the girls.
Chaze
Joined in Jan 2013

10 投稿
August 12, 2015
❤️
crasherdnb
Joined in Jul 2013

258 投稿
August 13, 2015
Tracy Smile, Melisa, Viola
crasherdnb
Joined in Jul 2013

258 投稿
August 13, 2015
The Red Fox, Katya Clover
dolphins109
Joined in Feb 2011

790 投稿
August 13, 2015
@CrasherDNB good job guy keep it up. 😎
G0liath
Joined in Nov 2012

30 投稿
August 14, 2015
I have to say, I'm nowhere near tired of Viola or Melisa cards yet. Keep making 'em! I'll keep buying 'em!

That said, it would be nice to get some others to return too.
fallen0ne
Joined in Sep 2007

158 投稿
August 14, 2015
I am really happy to see that we are getting more Viola cards. I can't wait to buy them.
I am also hoping that we will get more Lucy Li cards in the near future.
I have credits pilled up and I am ready to purchase all of Viola and Lucy Li's cards as soon as they get releases.
Keep up the great work Team Totem.
CheshireMoose
Joined in Dec 2007

13 投稿
August 14, 2015
I'm always in the mood for Viola and Melisa, but when you have a new girl waiting to be released like Katya Clover then I think people can stand to wait a week for more Viola and Melisa cards.

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!