Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

VG Girls with Full Fingering Explicit action-Multi and LONG clips! The list!

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

plasonic
Joined in Dec 2007

1356 投稿
February 22, 2011 (edited)
This used to be a sticky. I can never find it now when I want to recommend it to any member looking for explicit action on VG. So I'm listing it here for reference.
VG now has an X rated level for clips with BRIEF fingering action.
There are many cards with this 5 second Token Fingering action.
THESE BABES/CARDS listed here are from a brief time when Multi, Full, and joyful Fingering was allowed to happen on VG.
They are still all here for you...

Introducing the VG Finger Queens.

Marie-ALL cards!
Mai-ALL cards!
Natali Blond ALL cards EXCEPT ("Indy 500","Paradise Room", "Texas Bar"... edited out)
Alizee -ALL early cards -(Not her latest "Aerobic Exercise" &" Walk In Paris") Sharka Blu-ALL cards.
Mia Hilton-ALL cards EXCEPT ("School Babe" -"Autumn Bird"...edited out)
Susan-"Sweet Day" only.
Angelina *****-"Happy Days"
Monica Scott-"Young Lady" only.

These were shot prior to X levels being made a choice so that many of the Finger Dipping clips come up when "explicit" is checked & NOT when X rated is checked.
Many babes do nice rub, twirl, & spreading of their pussies on VG...
but THESE ARE THE BABES WHO DO LONG, HAPPY, FULL INSERT, FINGERING ACTION!
I'll just say that ALL their cards feature nice,effective, sexy dancing & striptease action along with being VERY explicit!These girls are all pretty enthusiastic about fingering and present it in a vivacious & joyful way. (Especially Marie..Oooo la Laaa )

I always recommend starting your Finger Queen journey with Natali Blond's -"COCONUT MILK" card! Love how she wiggles in ( and out of)that skirt!!)
Marie's "ENTRANCE EXAM" is a nice choice for a starter card too.

Hope this helps add to your COMPLETE and greater enjoyment of VG!!
Have fun!
Mods it might be good to sticky this one...eh?
heelstokings76
Joined in Jan 2011

8 投稿
February 28, 2011
there are other girls that fingering good thmeselves that u suggest to me, please?
plasonic
Joined in Dec 2007

1356 投稿
February 28, 2011 (edited)
Those are ALL the Main Full LONG CLIP EXPLICIT CARDS!!!!
EDIT:
Now (01/12) there are more girls who do what Totem allows for fingering, 1 or 2, 5 second inserts.These later babes have this fingering action under "x rated" clips.There are too many for me to remember or list... but Cindy Dollar is one who finger dips in each of her VG cards.
I'm grateful for that little bit of COMPLETE explicit action but always feel I am being thrown scraps when I'm hungry.
I just Love LONG fingering & dancing together!!
7Xer02
Joined in Oct 2019

13 投稿
October 13, 2019
Thanks for the list!

This used to be a sticky. I can never find it now when I want to recommend it to any member looking for explicit action on VG. So I'm listing it here for reference.
VG now has an X rated level for clips with BRIEF fingering action.
There are many cards with this 5 second Token Fingering action.
THESE BABES/CARDS listed here are from a brief time when Multi, Full, and joyful Fingering was allowed to happen on VG.
They are still all here for you...

Introducing the VG Finger Queens.

Marie-ALL cards!
Mai-ALL cards!
Natali Blond ALL cards EXCEPT ("Indy 500","Paradise Room", "Texas Bar"... edited out)
Alizee -ALL early cards -(Not her latest "Aerobic Exercise" &" Walk In Paris") Sharka Blu-ALL cards.
Mia Hilton-ALL cards EXCEPT ("School Babe" -"Autumn Bird"...edited out)
Susan-"Sweet Day" only.
Angelina *****-"Happy Days"
Monica Scott-"Young Lady" only.

These were shot prior to X levels being made a choice so that many of the Finger Dipping clips come up when "explicit" is checked & NOT when X rated is checked.
Many babes do nice rub, twirl, & spreading of their pussies on VG...
but THESE ARE THE BABES WHO DO LONG, HAPPY, FULL INSERT, FINGERING ACTION!
I'll just say that ALL their cards feature nice,effective, sexy dancing & striptease action along with being VERY explicit!These girls are all pretty enthusiastic about fingering and present it in a vivacious & joyful way. (Especially Marie..Oooo la Laaa )

I always recommend starting your Finger Queen journey with Natali Blond's -"COCONUT MILK" card! Love how she wiggles in ( and out of)that skirt!!)
Marie's "ENTRANCE EXAM" is a nice choice for a starter card too.

Hope this helps add to your COMPLETE and greater enjoyment of VG!!
Have fun!
Mods it might be good to sticky this one...eh?
stefnev1
モデレータ
Joined in Jul 2008

4537 投稿
October 13, 2019
An 8 years ago revival !!

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!