Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

How do you access & read the NEWS?

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1847 message(s)
Il y a 22 jours
Dear All,
In a constant effort to improve communication between you and us, I would like to know how you access the news we post everyday and how you use the forum in general.
Could you fill out this poll please, and post your comments in this thread?
Thank you very much!

How do you access the NEWS?

44 votes

from the software home page
30%
from the forum main page - section Featured
11%
from the forum main page - section Last Posts
27%
from the specific sections of the forum that I like (studio, everything about iStripper etc.)
30%
Other - Please specify
2%
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1143 message(s)
Il y a 22 jours (edited)
Sorry the post above is not showing any "selection" for the options - in the app (could be something to do with the Dark Blue Theme in the Beta).

I clicked on Vote to see if they would show up and it added "other please specify" which is incorrect.

The correct option for me is:

From the forum main page - section Last Posts
Calgon
Inscrit en May 2022

346 message(s)
Il y a 22 jours
I always use forum "last posts" but the forum seems much quieter than a couple of years ago and things I post often go unanswered.
TallandSlimMan
Inscrit en Apr 2008

463 message(s)
Il y a 22 jours
From the event tab:

"Event quests have ended."

?????
celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1847 message(s)
Il y a 22 jours
From the event tab:"Event quests have ended."?????
corrected thx
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1119 message(s)
Il y a 22 jours
I always use forum "last posts" using the MS Edge browser.

Hoping for answers to queries like this one about EX cards.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/55388/1?post=784955
Tout sur iStripper / EX Cards - Any update ?
yes, we are thinking about solutions
JonC001
Inscrit en Mar 2008

1497 message(s)
Il y a 22 jours (edited)
I almost always use the 'last posts' page of the forum.

Also, I use only the website for the entire forum; no longer using the app for this.
I have Windows 8.1 and Chrome.

Now, I use the app only for cards, in both the store and the collection; nothing else, except sometimes settings.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4553 message(s)
Il y a 22 jours
I'm browsing all the Forum via the software.
Dorsai6
Inscrit en Apr 2013

1028 message(s)
Il y a 21 jours
I use Safari on an iMac 1-3 times a day to access the last posts.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
Il y a 21 jours
I always go directly to the Forum Last Posts
I read every post, till I get to the Last One I made myself.
( which indicates I've reached the Last New Post since I last read them all. )
and Always from my web Browser, Currently I use the Edge browser.
Rarely do I read the forums from within the app itself.

App Use:
I use the App, only to watch Full Screen Scenes and cards/ clips from collection, usually from a playlist.
Sometimes I watch the cards just in desktop mode without using a playlist.
just let the app pick out random shows...

willyweekly
Inscrit en Jul 2015

373 message(s)
Il y a 20 jours (edited)
I don't log into the program every day. I read the front page for the general information. This will tell me about the sales, games, new cards, etc.

The forum gives me an idea of other details to see and concerns other people have. I don't read every section of the forum. I don't have the time. I have posted in the sections I don't use, and by the time I get back to them, my post is burried and gone.
Lincy
Inscrit en Apr 2024

31 message(s)
Il y a 20 jours
Mostly read the forum threads. Still haven't received the newsletter despite signing up and emailing Sheeban here and on Discord. Since she left, who is the contact person for not getting the newsletter?

The posts about removed cards in particular bother me. Are we given any notice before a card is removed? So if we haven't backed up the files for said card, we're out of luck? There surely needs to be a better way of handling this. Wondering why they would request content removal when they were paid for their time. Unless the contract stated rights for a certain time period, wouldn't the company still retain the right to sell the sets? Seems an odd request.
JonC001
Inscrit en Mar 2008

1497 message(s)
Il y a 20 jours (edited)
@Lincy,
It is rare for the company to mention (first) about the removal of a model's cards, and then give us some time to buy them or download them.
Here is one occasion from 2023:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53065/1
Tout sur iStripper / Dianna's removal
Dear members, Dianna has asked us to remove her content from iStripper, after seven years of presence. Based on our ethic rules and the highest respect we have for our models, we have decided to remov...
I bought her cards about late 2021.
Ullubu
Inscrit en Dec 2011

746 message(s)
Il y a 20 jours
I use Last Posts in the forum, using edge browser.
I look fast over the posts, if there is something of interest and move on.
But I use iStripper Discord more then the forum today.
I use the app only for watching the girls, the forum in the app works worse then in the broewser.

Also I overlooked this thread until now, I didn't even see it in the Last Posts.
Lincy
Inscrit en Apr 2024

31 message(s)
Il y a 19 jours
@Lincy,It is rare for the company to mention (first) about the removal of a model's cards, and then give us some time to buy them or download them.Here is one occasion from 2023:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53065/1I
Tout sur iStripper / Dianna's removal
Dear members, Dianna has asked us to remove her content from iStripper, after seven years of presence. Based on our ethic rules and the highest respect we have for our models, we have decided to remov...
bought her cards about late 2021.

Thanks for the info/link @JonC001.

Appreciate the company recognizes a life change. However, there is also a commitment between company and member that is not being addressed. When the member purchases credits, the company is being prepaid for future services. As the preview tab says:
"buy their full length erotic show and watch them as many times as you want."
The shows will only play with company software and this also requires the card files as well. Removal of files prevents "watching them as many times as you want".

I received two news updates on my home page and a email to notify me that I reached another membership level. But a card is removed and nothing is said about it in advance to make sure members back up the file? Or commented on at all so it's only discovered when the card no longer works or has disappeared? A notice should be sent in a news update that would clearly let a member know that a card is going to be removed. How is ignoring this issue an acceptable answer? This clearly isn't keeping the commitment with their members.
Ullubu
Inscrit en Dec 2011

746 message(s)
Il y a 19 jours
"buy their full length erotic show and watch them as many times as you want."

You don't buy the show, you buy the right to watch the show and as long you have the files of the show saved, you can play them as many times you want to.
Even if a card is removed from the store, they are not removed from your collection. Backup the files just in case and you are still able to play the show.
Only new users are not able to buy the show. If you have the card not downloaded and can't download the files anymore it's your fault, not having a backup. You can always request arefound for removed shows and you will get your credits back.
I have many shows from removed girls and I have all backed up two times, additional to my normal install. I'm still able to watch them if Iwant to. Also there are removed shows that you still can download, even if they are removed from the store to buy.
Other shows were removed completely. It depends on the girl and what she requested.
JonC001
Inscrit en Mar 2008

1497 message(s)
Il y a 19 jours
@Lincy,
welcome
celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1847 message(s)
Il y a 18 jours
Thank you all for your participation and feedbacks !
goodwolf
Inscrit en May 2011

257 message(s)
Il y a 17 jours
2+4 combined
muttonjeff
Inscrit en Nov 2008

738 message(s)
Il y a 17 jours
I click on the FORUM tab, then open each / every section that shows changes.
I like to read / clear the changes so I know when something new is posted.
celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1847 message(s)
Il y a 17 jours
Thank you !

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !