Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

What happened to the ability to activate/deactivate all cards?  

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

JediSamson
Inscrit en Dec 2015

2 message(s)
9 February
I remember being able to activate or deactivate all the cards on IStripper. It was an easy way for me to focus on the newer cards I got. Can anybody tell me if IStripper still has that option or did they do away with it? If they didn't do away with it, where can I find it? Thank you in advance.
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1052 message(s)
9 February
@JediSamson Hi, Have you clicked on the filter(s) arrow on the top left ? "Activation" ?
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4555 message(s)
9 February
@JediSamson
Place your mouse arrow between 2 cards in your collection tab then do a Ctl+A to select all the cards. At the bottom of the tab, you have some options, in particular Activate or Deactivate the selected cards.
If you are using a personal skin, hover your mouse at the bottom to reveal the options.
JediSamson
Inscrit en Dec 2015

2 message(s)
9 February
Thank you so much. I was able to figure it out with your suggestions. I clicked and ***** over two cards then I did Command + A and it selected the rest of them.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4555 message(s)
10 February
You're welcome @JediSamson
Problem solved, thread closed.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !