Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Trading cards on sale in regular store ??  

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

Voluntas
Inscrit en Aug 2022

17 message(s)
30 December 2023
Is there some kind of technical error of epic proportions or have the devs really decided to put those crypto trading cards on sale in the regular store now??

No joke: when you go to the 'featured' tab and select the 'sales' category you will see all the trading card shows displayed like in regular store, e.g. Emiri Momota 'Light Breeze' for 14.40 credits, or Alissa Foxy & Kelly Collins 'Feathered Friends' for 19.20 credits.

Not sure what's going on here exactly, but I suspect something went horribly wrong with the store. I could even initiate preview downloads just like with regular cards even though they remain stuck at 100% and you cannot play them. Also, when you try to add them to your collection you will get a network communication error.

Not that I'm interested in that crypto BS as I'm ignoring those trading cards as a separate product in their current form. Though I wouldn't say No if they were offered for sale in the regular store one day.
JayZ971
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2009

2245 message(s)
30 December 2023
No, there is no technical error, you are using an old version of iStripper. Thats why you are seeing the trading cards "on sale" If you try to buy them, you will get a server error. Please update iStripper.
Voluntas
Inscrit en Aug 2022

17 message(s)
30 December 2023
No, there is no technical error, you are using an old version of iStripper. Thats why you are seeing the trading cards "on sale" If you try to buy them, you will get a server error. Please update iStripper.
Ah OK, thought so. Thanks for the clarification. I opened another thread in the bug reporting forum previously as I was pretty ***** when I saw those cards in the store..

As for updating iStripper, I already tried that but ran into some weird issues, that's why I had to stay with my old (but most stable) version.
JayZ971
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2009

2245 message(s)
30 December 2023
Issue resolved......thread closed

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !