Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday  

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1851 message(s)
22 December 2023
Thank God It's Friday and almost Xmas!

Can't wait to be on the 25th to open my Special Event Card of Melena Maria Rya in the advent calendar !

And if you don't have the advent yet, you can still purchase it, till Dec. 24 --> visit the "Event" tab of iStripper!

An eye on our beauties this week :
  • My lovely Blu Chanelle came back in a lovely "Casual Days" outfit (also on mobile)
  • Agrus is all wet all in white for "I Stole Your Shirt"
  • My favorite of Hilary C's new take "Here, Pussy !" (also on mobile)
  • Holidays starting but Eva Generosi prefers to stay at school with this "Naughty School Session"
  • Amazing striped bodysuit for Lilly Mays today! "Too Stripey For Your Pixels?" (also on mobile)

On Saturday : Claire Roos / La Jolie Voisine
On Sunday : Sia Siberia / Rouge Ethéré

In VR 180

This week you've enjoyed the lovely blond beauty Claire Roos :
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/6f2fb18e7f1f100f

WINTER SALE last week

You have one week left only to enjoy our Winter Sale 2023 with:
  • Advent Calendar
  • Triple Chance
  • Progressive Redraw
  • Slot Machine

And for Christmas, we offer you 20% RELOAS BONUS on all your credit purchases !!!
It means up to 100 free credits ! (600 if you buy in crypto)

Enjoy and MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !