Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Slot Machine

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

Calgon
Inscrit en May 2022

350 message(s)
3 November 2023
Hi

Is there anything "exciting" on the Slot Machine when you've no cards you can buy ? It seems a bit "grey" was wondering if I'm missing something ?
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1144 message(s)
3 November 2023
HiIs there anything "exciting" on the Slot Machine when you've no cards you can buy ? It seems a bit "grey" was wondering if I'm missing something ?

As far as I know no. You can only play to win Credits (and get the SEC of course if you play enough times).
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4555 message(s)
3 November 2023
And after the SEC, you can win a Joker on the progress bar.
BedreVita
Inscrit en Feb 2021

43 message(s)
4 November 2023
I feel you @Calgon , I wish there was some content for us enduser. Just spinning the Slot Machin to wait for the progressbar to fill up, is kind of boring. This time I wait to friday before i buy the SEC with a joker

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !