Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

About playback issues

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

moriartyk66
Inscrit en Oct 2023

27 message(s)
20 October 2023
What do I do if I want to play the same clip over and over again? Currently it can only be played repeatedly once.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4555 message(s)
20 October 2023
@moriartyk66
***** and drop the clip in the Play now area (open the tab on the right of the GUI) and make sure to enable Repeat at the lower of this tab.
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1144 message(s)
20 October 2023 (edited)
@moriartyk66

Sorry if I am telling you things you may already know.

On the menu bar in the App click on the "Down arrow" by your user name.

Select "Settings" from the dropdown menu.

Ensure "Advanced" is selected.

Scroll down to the Display Section and ensure "Display clips list" is checked.

Go to Collection in the App Menu Bar and click on the card which has the clip you want to keep playing. When the card details appear there should be a clapperboard icon at the right hand end of the card title bar. Click on the icon and it will display a list of clips for the card.

You can double click on the clip name for each clip in the list and it wil play. When you find the clip you want to repeat play click on the Now Playing Tab on the right hand side of the app. Click on the clip name and hold down the mouse button and ***** the clip to the "Next Section" in the Now Playing tab. Ensure "Repeat" is checked at the bottom of the now playing tab.

The clip should now keep playing.

You can add other clips to "Next" and they will all repeat either in the sequence you added them or randomly if you check "Random" at the bottom of the now playing tab.

HTH
moriartyk66
Inscrit en Oct 2023

27 message(s)
20 October 2023
@Number6
Thank you very much for your answer, it is very helpful to me!
moriartyk66
Inscrit en Oct 2023

27 message(s)
20 October 2023
@stefnev1
Thank you for your answer, the problem has been solved!
moriartyk66
Inscrit en Oct 2023

27 message(s)
20 October 2023
@Number6
Sorry, I have one more question. Regarding the model, is it not allowed to move when swinging? When I swing with multiple models, I want to adjust their positions. But I don't know how to do it.
moriartyk66
Inscrit en Oct 2023

27 message(s)
20 October 2023
@stefnev1
Sorry, I have one more question. Regarding the model, is it not allowed to move when swinging? When I swing with multiple models, I want to adjust their positions. But I don't know how to do it.
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1144 message(s)
20 October 2023
@moriartyk66

Unfortunately swing clips are rather awkward. They cannot be moved on the desktop. Trying to do so usually causes the clip to stop and another (usually non-swing) clip to start.

If you have a two monitor set-up where you use one screen for clips, swing clips often appear on the second monitor.

By far the simplest way to deal with swing clips is by using fullscreen scenes that have been specifically written for swing clips.

Do you know anything about fullscreen scenes?

I can try and help but it is rather difficult on the forums as you can't post pictures showing what needs to be done.
moriartyk66
Inscrit en Oct 2023

27 message(s)
21 October 2023
@Number6
I don't know how to use the full screen function. I haven't seen any instructions on how to use the full screen function. I just turn it on and off.😶
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4555 message(s)
21 October 2023
@moriartyk66
If you want to post some pictures, just use the Discord server of iStripper. If you are not yet on this server, click to join it https://discord.gg/q3UjUrqw
moriartyk66
Inscrit en Oct 2023

27 message(s)
21 October 2023
@stefnev1
I don’t know how to use the fullscreen scenes. Are there any instructions for using this function?
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1144 message(s)
21 October 2023 (edited)
@moriartyk66

In the main menu bar click the down arrow next to your user name.

In the dropdown menu select "fullscreen"

This opens another page in the app. In this page there should be a few fullscreen scenes. The iStripper install puts in a few standard ones but in reality there are literally thousands of user created scenes that can be added.

If you hover your mouse over one of the scene "pictures" then a "Start" button will appear. Click on it and it will start the scene. Warning do not click the mouse button again or press a key otherwise the scene will stop.

Scenes are designed to play specific clip types - pole or standing or table. Please note they do not play specific cards -only clip types. Totem do not provide one for swing clips but I have adapted one of their scenes (Background_2D) to play only swing clips.

Give fullscreen a try. If you like using it I can post the details for adapting it here.

Please note if you have two (or more) monitors you can use the settings page to say which monitor should play the full screen scene. This means that you can us the other monitor(s) for other things.

Unfortunately if you only have the one monitor then the fullscreen will just use the available screen and you will have to stop the scene (click anywhere on the scene with the mouse or press any key excepyt the "s" key).

If you like the idea of fullscreen scenes then we can advise you further.

As advised by @stefnev1 you can use the discord server which enables pictures and videos to be posted. The invite he posted should allow you to join the server.
moriartyk66
Inscrit en Oct 2023

27 message(s)
22 October 2023
@Number6
Thank you very much for your answer. I tried it and found that the model cannot be changed or further operated during full screen, which seems a bit monotonous.This function is a bit difficult to understand for me who needs translation to understand English.hhhhhhh😂

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !