Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NEW VERSION 1.2.520 (Pc) / 521 (Mac) and followings (currently 530/531)

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

MissingNumber
Inscrit en Apr 2023

10 message(s)
15 July 2023
Thanks for the hard work on the 64-bit version! I updated the app and so far everything is going smoothly on my end.
slackboy
Inscrit en May 2009

6 message(s)
15 July 2023
What setting do I have for controlling music volume in fullscreen mode? I used to have separate controls.
Evaneself
Inscrit en Dec 2019

330 message(s)
15 July 2023
I like the new version, the text is more clear, better contrast and is much simpler to use.

A little problem....
The Videos do not play on 64-bit version / Windows 10.
vg4us
Inscrit en Dec 2008

113 message(s)
16 July 2023
Very ***** install. I was away for a week and came back to istripper acting really weird. Ultimately I rebooted, downloaded the 64 bit version and it came up. Seems to be working.
vg4us
Inscrit en Dec 2008

113 message(s)
16 July 2023
Videos do not play on Windows 11 with 64 bit version.
Nebal
Inscrit en Feb 2015

227 message(s)
16 July 2023
Installed the Update on my Mac and the new version is very nice.
I'm not sure if my eyes are playing tricks on me but a particular favorite of mine ( Linda Elisson Teeny Bikini) seems so much clearer than before. Very Nice work.
I wished there would've been a simpler way to delete SEC cards from my Wishlist. Just a click to the garbage bin.
Other wise Very Nice.
Speaking of Linda Elisson............One can Only wish..........
Nebal
Inscrit en Feb 2015

227 message(s)
16 July 2023
I'm just finding out if I quit Istripper App then open it up again, the Program is not asking me for the password and I have that checked off in my Settings. Am I missing something please?
I'm on a Mac
rhea
Inscrit en Dec 2019

19 message(s)
17 July 2023 (edited)
I actually ***** the extra black UI bar now at the bottom (it just cramps everything additionally up on my 4k TV), and the front page is kind of overloaded now as well with those super large “in your face” ads. Also, I bought a card today, and it wasn’t in my collection at first, only after I downloaded it. Sorry, maybe it’s just me, and don’t get me wrong, I definitely understand that you have to go with time, but in my experience, every time companies try to “renew” their website/UI, it just gets worse. Just look at Amazon Prime, or the new Steam UI changes. Why change something that worked quite well over a long time? Sorry for my rant, but this will definitely need some time for me to get used to :( Long story short, I’d absolutely appreciate it if you’d give old users some easy method to reset to the old interface.

Edit: Alright, the new version automatically changed my preferences from “date of purchase” to “date of release”, so that’s why my new card didn’t appear at first. That actually explains it, no ***** done.
guillaume
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Aug 2022

39 message(s)
17 July 2023
I'm just finding out if I quit Istripper App then open it up again, the Program is not asking me for the password and I have that checked off in my Settings. Am I missing something please?I'm on a Mac

Hello, when you say the password, do you mean the popup that asks you to enter "striptease" as a protection when opening the UI as it was minimised? If the option is checked off, that would be the expected behaviour, wouldn't it?
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3900 message(s)
17 July 2023 (edited)
@guillaume
it is a bit of Slang...

Here in the States, having something "Checked off" Means there is a Check Mark to it.
As in: It is Checked Off the List of things to do. So it has a Check to it
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
17 July 2023 (edited)
it is a bit of Slang...

"Checked off" is a bit ambiguous, especially to a non-native speaker and even to a Brit like myself, though from context I did undertand that the poster meant that the option was enabled.

"Ticked Off", on the other hand, means something entirely different even though "Check Mark" and "Tick Mark" are synonyms.
guillaume
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Aug 2022

39 message(s)
17 July 2023
Fair enough ^^'
I successfully reproduced the problem, on Windows as well as on MacOS. We'll be looking into it!
Nebal
Inscrit en Feb 2015

227 message(s)
17 July 2023
Hello, when you say the password, do you mean the popup that asks you to enter "striptease" as a protection when opening the UI as it was minimised? If the option is checked off, that would be the expected behaviour, wouldn't it?

Sorry for the *****. Yes under Safe For Work in Settings
I have Request Password box checked and the GUI opens automatically
The Program is Not asking for a Striptease password to open
celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1853 message(s)
17 July 2023
IMPORTANT :

we have released version 1.2.522

It corrects :

The fact that the software did not launch minimized after the upgrade from 1.2.378
The crash when switching between "Season" and "All" tabs on the Trading Cards section

Please update by clicking the "check for update" at the bottom of your settings page :)

Cheers
guillaume
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Aug 2022

39 message(s)
17 July 2023
@Nebal The bug will be corrected in the next version (1.2.524/1.2.525)
HansSachs
Inscrit en Mar 2016

983 message(s)
17 July 2023
Why change something that worked quite well over a long time?
I totally agree
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
17 July 2023
Why change something that worked quite well over a long time? Sorry for my rant, but this will definitely need some time for me to get used to :( Long story short, I’d absolutely appreciate it if you’d give old users some easy method to reset to the old interface.

@rhea - understandable, a lot of people do not like change but companies do change their products to revitalise them or to create the opportunity to add new features. Maybe (and it is only maybe) the move to 64-bit that has been requested many times by members was not possible on the old version; and there could be other great new features that will be added to this new version.

Regarding the extra black UI bar - maybe one of our more gifted and artistic members will produce a skin that makes that better for you 😊

If you do want a revert option, the following links will allow you to re-install the old version. But I would recommend - stick around, get used to the new one 😊😊😊

Windows : https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_378/setup-istripper.exe
MacOS : https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_378/setupmac-istripper.dmg
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
17 July 2023
Why change something that worked quite well over a long time?

With the older versions there were three "bars" at the top of the window and one of these was getting to be over-full especially if you had a small screen so for some of us the new arrangement is rather more convenient than the old one ever was. Furthermore it now has a couple of features that some of us have long been asking for which could not have been done without changing something.
vg4us
Inscrit en Dec 2008

113 message(s)
17 July 2023
The update process is completely broken. It offered me an oprtion to update to 532, I took it. Started to update and did nothing. Very *****. Can'rt we just go back to yupdating only with check for updates?
vg4us
Inscrit en Dec 2008

113 message(s)
17 July 2023
Updated now using check for updates. The automatic process creates havoc.
vg4us
Inscrit en Dec 2008

113 message(s)
17 July 2023
Can we please make automatic updates an option? They don't work right. On my laptop now I hit abnother protection check from norton data protection. Becuase you are constantly changing the executable name I can't create an exception rule to get around it. Much eaier to just use check for updates.
vg4us
Inscrit en Dec 2008

113 message(s)
17 July 2023
The problem is that Norton file insight has execeptions based on the executable name. If you keep changing the name the exceptions don't work and the install is stoped. We used to be able to download a consistent installer name. Check for updates must have a consistent name because it is not triggering the file insight error. Anyway whatever has been done is not working well. It's become a chore to update the software.
vg4us
Inscrit en Dec 2008

113 message(s)
17 July 2023
Videos still don't work in 522.
HansSachs
Inscrit en Mar 2016

983 message(s)
17 July 2023
I confirm they don't. 😕 Windows 10, 64-bits
celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1853 message(s)
17 July 2023
videos not working -> reported to the developers

problem with the executable name on Norton is weird, the name of our exe hasn't changed.

I'm going to test Norton & Kaspersky
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3900 message(s)
17 July 2023 (edited)
I confirm they don't. 😕 Windows 10, 64-bits

It corrects :

The fact that the software did not launch minimized after the upgrade from 1.2.378
The crash when switching between "Season" and "All" tabs on the Trading Cards section

Video play back is not one of the listed Corrections.
will be corrected in the Next version.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3900 message(s)
17 July 2023 (edited)
@Celine
the name of our exe hasn't changed.

often times the Download of the Installer is given a cryptic bunch of extra characters.

setup-istripper.exe
During the Download, becomes :
setup-istripper_q0oJjTUwg4LKWkZNxVChi0ZZFSU0SUF0.exe
setup-istripper_q0oJjTUwg4UzwS1tmtPtJeZZFSU0SUF0.exe
setup-istripper_q0oJjTUwg4X5HjaOalTfziZZFSU1SUF1.exe

Demo Video: I did this three times to get the file names above...
https://wyldanimal.com/videos/Installer-Name-Changes-001.mp4
celine
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

1853 message(s)
17 July 2023
The problem to play the videos inside iStripper app will be corrected with next version, to be released in ~2 weeks.
Of course you can still download them !
Thx for your patience
rbelmot
Inscrit en Jul 2020

4 message(s)
18 July 2023
Some thoughts:when I go inside a bought card - missing the red X from the top right corner to exit the card back to the collections
I keep going to click this only to find its gone
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
18 July 2023
Some thoughts:when I go inside a bought card - missing the red X from the top right corner to exit the card back to the collections

I keep going to click this only to find its gone

If you use the "back" navigation button, i.e. the < icon at the top left of the window, while you are in a card's details page it will take you back your My Collection page if that is where you came from. As will pressing the backspace key.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !