i loose a woman  

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

Jamesbande69
Inscrit en Sep 2022

1 message(s)
27 November 2022
can i have help from the support or a player ? i have delete i think a woman, and i want be have again is a asiat big boobs.

i want have again, i do that because i no understand... i want have again, how i do for ?
sjaakie
Inscrit en Dec 2007

56 message(s)
27 November 2022
I see you have bought 5 cards. The asian with big boops is "Sharon Lee" (she is great, the clip starry beach the one i love most).
If you bought them they are under "my collection". No filters checked on left side and right on top searchfield is empty. than you must see your 5 cards.
Looking for big boops
Go to "Girls store" - All:
left "Category" and check "Big Boops"

(for me "Lucy Li" is a favorite.)
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
27 November 2022 (edited)
If @sjaakie 's suggestion of clearing the filters and search box do not fix yur problem it is likely that you have accidently used the "hide" option for one or more of your cards (clicking on the crossed out eye icon on the card on its details page will do this).

To unhide cards go to your "My Collection" page, clck on the icon that looks like three horizontal lines with small circles on them, open the view sub-menu in the menu that will have then appeared and select "hidden cards". From there you can unhide individual cards.

(As the original poster's location is given as France it might be helpful if a French speaker could provide a detailed explanation of how to unhide cards)

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !