Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

How does the hide button work?  

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

Fratcow
Inscrit en Jul 2019

2 message(s)
5 April 2022
Ok, so the user manual describes three buttons when looking at the cards in the My Collection tab. Play Now, Enable/Disable and Download/Delete. I have a fourth button which looks like an eye with a line through it. Now there are a few shows that I have recieved through special events that I didn't get to pick and don't see myself downloading again so on some of these I chose the "hide" option.

After doing this a couple of times I noticed that for every card I hide it decreases the total number of cards in My Collection. The only way I can figure out how to get these cards back is to search for the models specific name in the girl store and then from there I can select the card and unhide it. Thing is I don't remember some of the model names and they don't seem to show up any other way no matter how I filter the results. If I wasn't 40 cards away from Diamond level I probably wouldn't give a ***** but I figured I'd ask and see why this button exists and if there is an easy way to unhide these cards so that they can count towards my total Collection number.

Thanks in advance.
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
5 April 2022
Hidden cards still count as your collection for the loyalty levels so no worries there. Check your profile to see that count.

The way to see your hidden cards is "My Collection" tab, click the three dot thingy next to the search text box, "View" and then "Hidden cards". If nothing shows click "Clear All Filters" at the left. Hope that helps. <(^_^)>
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
5 April 2022 (edited)
After doing this a couple of times I noticed that for every card I hide it decreases the total number of cards in My Collection.

A piece of history - a few customers, for reasons that I can not understand, requested that there be a way for them to completely remove cards from their collection as if they had never bought them, never to be reminded that they had bought them and never to see them offered for sale or won in the games so "unbuying" them as they initially requested would not have worked.

The hide function seems to have been provided to satisfy this request and this is probably why the card count decreases and why it takes a litle effort to recover them (otherwise a simple addition to the filters would have sufficed).
Fratcow
Inscrit en Jul 2019

2 message(s)
5 April 2022
LOL, ok I thought it was strange when I saw the count going down. I see the correct number in my profile and also see the ability to show hidden cards under view. I knew it was something simple I just couldn't see. Thank you both for your help.
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
5 April 2022
No problem. 👍 😎

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !