Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Showing Special Event Cards you own.

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

Zewl
Inscrit en Aug 2021

24 message(s)
20 March 2022
Can you filter your collection to show your roster of Special Event cards? The filter categories include the Special Occasions sub category but not the Special Event card sub category.
JayZ971
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2009

2243 message(s)
20 March 2022
In the My Collection tab...........

Click on the the 3 lines next to the search box
Select view
Click on Special Event Cards
JonC001
Inscrit en Mar 2008

1497 message(s)
20 March 2022
You can click on the three lines next to the search box (make sure the box is empty).
Then, click on view, and then on 'Special Event Cards'.
You will need a recent version to see this. I am not sure what version if first to show SEC separately.
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
20 March 2022 (edited)
I am not sure what version if first to show SEC separately.

In "My Collection" at the top after "All" is the "Special Event Cards" in later versions of the software (1.2.3.40 and later I think). Don't forget to clear your filters if nothing shows up.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !