Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

dont mind me just noob post something to see how achievement work

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

iml3042
Inscrit en Feb 2022

1 message(s)
21 February 2022
one thing tho...

I bought a card and expected it to unlock all of her videos.

turn out it's not the specific type of card.

I mean good for you many ways to get our money.

but dang I just wish these prices were cheaper a bit.
JonC001
Inscrit en Mar 2008

1497 message(s)
21 February 2022
If you buy more cards, you will get a greater discount, depending on how many you have total of all collections.
Each new card normally costs 25 credits. Triple Diamond members can get this for less than half that price.
Also, if you become Premium, you can buy all new cards within ten days for an extra discount for each card.
Special Event Cards (SEC's) cannot be bought, not ever.

The user levels are bronze, silver, gold, platinum, diamond, double diamond, and triple diamond, in order of discount from lowest to highest.
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1119 message(s)
21 February 2022 (edited)
I was going to close and go to bed, but a few more minutes I can do here.
Got your first achievement quicker than me - took me a couple of weeks before I did my first post after I opened my account. Many others to get, but they have no real value, just a little fun.
About the videos, if you mean the bonus videos, buying any card for that model will give access to them, but to access the XXX ones you need to buy a XXX card. Every card also has upwards of 50 photos to enjoy. 👍
As for the prices, they will get more affordable as you add shows. This post explains the levels.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/45282/1?post=672632
Vous n'êtes pas autorisés à voir ce sujet et à accéder aux données relatives à ce sujet
You are at the very start of a fun ride. 👍 And plenty of help here if you need it. Good luck.
----
Told you - plenty of help 😆 My typing is obviously much slower 😄
N1ckGirth
Inscrit en Feb 2022

1 message(s)
25 February 2022
Is it worth playing?
muttonjeff
Inscrit en Nov 2008

736 message(s)
25 February 2022
Is it worth playing?
if you like to be seduced by sexy women ... YES😊
if you don't .... STILL YES 😎
Mr3inone
Inscrit en Jul 2021

1 message(s)
4 May 2022
I think its well worth the money.
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1150 message(s)
4 May 2022
👍 😎 Worth it.
Unclefatcock
Inscrit en Jun 2022

1 message(s)
11 July 2022
Yes

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !