Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Backgrounds for screensavers

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

Stripperlovebob
Inscrit en Nov 2021

8 message(s)
1 December 2021
After buying a couple of cards I have been playing around with the screensaver option. Some of the screensavers work with the purchased model but then others have samples of girls I never bought.

How does this work? Do you eventually get access to all of these backgrounds with the girls you purchased?

On one of the screenshots you see a strip club with 3 stages. Do you eventually get the option to have 3 of your puchased girls take the stage at the same time?
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
1 December 2021 (edited)
Do you eventually get the option to have 3 of your puchased girls take the stage at the same time?

Yes. Most scenes require certain classes of clip for each position in the scene - e.g. pole dancers on the pole dance stages in that 3 stage scene or bikini clad models in a poolside scene. As long as your collection contains clips of suitable types to populate a scene then that scene can be used.

Also note that there are very many user created scenes out there - some simple fixed scenes and some very complicated involving complex movements, large numbers of perfrmers, and various special effects. To see those that have been posted to the forum follow the links listed in
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42492/1?post=626142
Vous n'êtes pas autorisés à voir ce sujet et à accéder aux données relatives à ce sujet
which also provides links to a couple of web sites, one run by @wyldanimal and the other by myself, from which many of those scenes can be downloaded

There is also the forum thread for @smith2 's scenes
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/46600/1?post=694210
Vous n'êtes pas autorisés à voir ce sujet et à accéder aux données relatives à ce sujet

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !