Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Options added as you purchase more cards

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

Stripperlovebob
Inscrit en Nov 2021

8 message(s)
1 December 2021
I just bought my 2nd card and now have a song that plays with the strippers. Understand there is an option you later get which shows you the different clips you have and you can edit which ones you want to see. When is that one added?

Is there anywhere a list of what options are added and how many strippers you must purchase first?

stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4553 message(s)
1 December 2021
@Stripperlovebob
Please, have a look to the help include in the software by clicking on the "i" with a circle at the top right of the GUI. Then, you can learn a lots of things about the software and the management of the users regarding the number of shows he has purchased.
Stripperlovebob
Inscrit en Nov 2021

8 message(s)
1 December 2021
Thanks. Guess there are a lot of features that are meant to be a surprise and not part of the general FAQ? Was again pleasently surprised to have stipper music to come on after my 2nd purchase.

To save me time and can you please tell me number of cards you have to buy to be able to select from individual clips to edit? Feature is a big + for me.

If not no worries. Just haviing trouble finding this out following your suggestion.

JonC001
Inscrit en Mar 2008

1497 message(s)
1 December 2021 (edited)
From the "User Manual": 'girl page'.
ONLY IF you are member PLATINUM (100 full shows in collection) and above : you can see and play individually each clip of her show
(I am not sure if this is still accurate)

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !