Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

I used to have, paid for, and loved Virtuagirl  

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

DizzyDezzer
Inscrit en Feb 2021

3 message(s)
23 February 2021
Is there anyway to reactivate my account or to get my collections?!?!

v5529786

Qac00d0d
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4553 message(s)
23 February 2021
@DizzyDezzer
Go to the setup tab and click on Login with a new account. There, type in your previous (if you have created a new account) login and password to get your collection back.
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
23 February 2021
@DizzyDezzer Hi, there is no collection under this account v5529786. Please send me the correct username to [email protected] . In the meantime, please do not purchase more shows with your new account,. Thank you
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3895 message(s)
26 February 2021 (edited)
@DizzyDezzer

The Account @Dizzy3984 @v5529786 shows that it had no Paid content, but may have had Free previews.

Back then, free accounts could have an unlimited number of previews.
So I think you are asking about getting back all the previews you had before ? ? ?

Previews are still Free, but limited to viewing 7 at a time.
you can switch out the Previews any time, but do it in groups of 7.

I also looked at gay.istripper.com in case you were talking about the Guy cards
but there are no guy cards in the collection of @v5529786 so that can be ruled out.
DizzyDezzer
Inscrit en Feb 2021

3 message(s)
26 February 2021
thanks so much, i think I may have had ANOTHER account but those were the 2 i found lol
DizzyDezzer
Inscrit en Feb 2021

3 message(s)
26 February 2021
I think I just wanted the achievements of being a member that long haha
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3895 message(s)
26 February 2021
In the past two above
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/47133/1?post=701709
Le coin des nouveaux / I used to have, paid for, and loved Virtuagirl
@DizzyDezzer Hi, there is no collection under this account v5529786. Please send me the correct username to support@istripper.com . In the meantime, please do not purchase more shows with your new acc...
@Manue
is asking you to send an E-mail and Not Purchase any more cards on this account.
The Team can Probably reactivate your Old Account, and Move your Collection to it.
and that should give your Your Achievements for being a member that long.

Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
26 February 2021
@DizzyDezzer Please send us an email and we will help you to find your original account

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !