Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

BLACK FRIDAY 2020 - English

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

henrylee7
Inscrit en May 2020

193 message(s)
24 November 2020
@henrylee7 - I am sorry you have been affected by the issues and can appreciate that you fell aggrieved that you have not received a response.

The team are working on the issues - @celine has requested that all people who lost credits should raise a ticket so that the investigation and response can be centralized. There are a lot of people affected (most of whom also have premium membership) and the small team at Totem can either devote their resource to fixing and correcting the issue - or respond to all the messages on the Forum.

If you haven't raised a ticket, please do so. If you have, please be patient. And please be careful with your words as accusing the team of "theft" does not help anyone.

Thanks - the credits have returned to my account :-)
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
24 November 2020
.Thanks - the credits have returned to my account :-)

Great - thanks for letting us know @henrylee7
Bomp
Inscrit en Aug 2019

3 message(s)
24 November 2020
Just got a second lottery ticket when doing a scratch game, but still not a single one for reload.
dolphins109
Inscrit en Feb 2011

790 message(s)
24 November 2020
well i sitting on about 107 lottery tickets all through the juicy pink scratch off game. no reloads.and i got 80 credits 💰 leftover. to buy shows.👍
wtprivate
Inscrit en Jul 2017

204 message(s)
25 November 2020
I'm a little *****. I purchased 2440 credits and did not receive my tickets, although I had 14 from the games I played to get the SEC.

One part of the forum says "just wait", the other says "raise a ticket". I know the team will have a lot of tickets to get through, so I don't want to add to their work ... but I also don't want to miss out on what I'm due.

@pickle1, can you shed some light, please? Should I raise a ticket, or sit tight? Monday (and Tuesday) have come and gone already...
Vortim
Inscrit en Apr 2019

220 message(s)
25 November 2020
I'm a little *****. I purchased 2440 credits and did not receive my tickets, although I had 14 from the games I played to get the SEC.

One part of the forum says "just wait", the other says "raise a ticket". I know the team will have a lot of tickets to get through, so I don't want to add to their work ... but I also don't want to miss out on what I'm due.

@pickle1, can you shed some light, please? Should I raise a ticket, or sit tight? Monday (and Tuesday) have come and gone already...

I am in the same boat... I did not make a ticket because I do not want to overburden them thinking that they ARE aware of the reload ticket problem and will fix it.. but at the same time I dont want to miss out on tickets by not putting one in and declairing I too am having this problem... Im okay with waiting till they fix it, but I also dont want to get screwed because I am not pestering them and demanding the tickets I should have goten for reload bonuses.... What to do? Anyone?
HansSachs
Inscrit en Mar 2016

983 message(s)
25 November 2020
I think best thing to do is reporting all issues. Always.
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
25 November 2020
@Vortim and @wtprivate - what I am advising people is

- if you have ***** from the ghost credits, raise a ticket
    • if you are awaiting allocation of raffle tickets for purchases, just wait

The raffle ticket problem is likely to be resolved by Totem running a scan of all purchases across all accounts so I do expect this issue to be resolved automatically - plus it is not as time critical as restoring people's lost credit from the ghost credit issue.

I'm biding my time - I reloaded with the 1320 credits three times and I'm still waiting for my raffle tickets. If they are not here by Friday 27th then I will raise a ticket.

Thanks to you and all the other members for showing patience and consideration during this time.

pickle1
wtprivate
Inscrit en Jul 2017

204 message(s)
25 November 2020
Thanks @pickle1. I'll sit tight for now.
batavus
Inscrit en Nov 2019

217 message(s)
25 November 2020
Like many others I got a lot of ghost credits which they already took back last Friday. But I had much less credits than I should have at that moment; 87 credits instead of 1444.5 credits.
Till now I haven't got the credits I should have. I bought again some credits and played further "Triple Chance" the same evening and got some cards. I also haven't received the lottery tickets yet and can't play any game.
I've written in detail the credits I spent and won, also the cards I won.
Anyone else who has the same issue ?
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
25 November 2020
@batavus - I understand a significant number of people were affected by the ghost credits issue and that is why it is taking a while to resolve as each case has to be processed individually.
batavus
Inscrit en Nov 2019

217 message(s)
25 November 2020
I have received my lost credits, that's ok. But the lottery tickets and not being able to play any game are still some issues.
Hopefully these issues are fixed soon.
I made another ticket for that. Let's wait and see
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
25 November 2020
@batavus - the lottery ticket issue should be resolved within the next 48 hours.

But what is stopping you playing games? What error messages are you seeing?
batavus
Inscrit en Nov 2019

217 message(s)
25 November 2020 (edited)
@batavus - the lottery ticket issue should be resolved within the next 48 hours.

But what is stopping you playing games? What error messages are you seeing?

I can't give you a print screen, but here are the details

Error 502 Ray ID: 5f5546b29880bf41 • 2020-11-20 21:31:09 UTC
Bad gateway

You ..........................Amsterdam .......................www.istripper.com
Browser .................. Cloudfare................................. Host
Working .....................Working.................................Error

Thanks for all the listening and giving some solutions all the time to all uers
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
@batavus - I was briefly seeing 502 cloudfare issues yesterday but they cleared up. I'm not techie enough to fully understand but when I was getting the errors I also lost access to the Forum - basically anything that involves a Web interface.

Looking at your account, you were playing the games at the weekend but nothing since. First rule of de-bugging an issue is to ask - did you change anything on Sunday/Monday? Re-install any software, Windows 10 update, Anti-virus update - anything like that?

Hopefully our tech expert, @Wyldanimal , will pick up on this thread and be able to advise.

In the meantime, do you have Microsoft Powerpoint on your machine? If you do, it is how I do screen prints. Simply press Ctrl and PrtScr on your machine, open Powerpoint, open a new blank presentation, Ctrl-v to paste the image then "save as" a .jpg.

Let's wait and see what @Wyldanimal can suggest.
batavus
Inscrit en Nov 2019

217 message(s)
25 November 2020
@pickle1
First of all, Last time I could play the game was on Friday evening.
I didn't change anything since, the only things I did was buying some cards and 1320 credits.
And here is also my print screen
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
25 November 2020
@batavus - I'm still hoping @Wyldanimal can help.

But what I find curious - when did you take that screen print? What I have noticed is the date on the 502 message is 20.11.2020 which was Friday.

If that print is from today, I wonder if there is something in cache in your browser. Have you tried clearing cache? And are you having any other issues accessing the Internet?
batavus
Inscrit en Nov 2019

217 message(s)
25 November 2020
@pickle1
Just before I answered last time I took the print screen.
I have no trouble accessing the internet, not at all. I can also easily download the cards from this site
I don't know how to clear cache, but I will look it up.
I can use a computer and that's it. But I will ionform you further, good news or not.
Stanston
Inscrit en Aug 2018

1012 message(s)
If it is a Caching Problem and if you are using Firefox, you cold try this, close iStripper before.
Open the Fox and type in your URL Bar:

about:config

Confirm the Warning Dialog that you will be Careful 😉 search for the following Values and change them to this.
See also my Screenshot.
network.dnsCacheEntries
Click on that Pencil Icon on the right (or double click the Line) and set the Value to Zero!

From now on Firefox is forgetting all DNS Cache Entries.

The next Values are:
browser.cache.disk.enable
Double Click on it to set it to false
browser.cache.memory.enable
browser.cache.offline.enable

From now on Firefox will not write any Data to these Locations any more.

Hope it Helps 👍
batavus
Inscrit en Nov 2019

217 message(s)
25 November 2020
I use Microoft Edge as my browser
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
25 November 2020
@batavus - I'm wondering whether it is worth just trying a re-install of the iStripper software - just in case something has gone awry in your installation.

Don't uninstall, just re-install from here.

https://www.istripper.com/binary/beta/1_2_274/setup-istripper.exe

Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
26 November 2020 (edited)
error 502 is a network connection error
shut down and restart all devices
PC laptop 1St
router
modem

then restart

also

the error screen you post
suggests it is on the istripper side
so in that case
nothing you as a user can do

you could try a VPN service
so you are then getting a different
connection to the server
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
26 November 2020 (edited)
the new version of edge runs the chromium engine
so it is almost the same to chrome in it's functions.
how even it's developer tools are the same.
batavus
Inscrit en Nov 2019

217 message(s)
26 November 2020
Thank you @pickle1 and @Wyldanimal for giving my some hints for solving my issue.
Just restarted my computer and it all works again. I got my lottery tickets and I can play again.
Everything works perfect again.
Vortim
Inscrit en Apr 2019

220 message(s)
26 November 2020
Thanks Pickle1 I will wait... still have not gotten reload bonus tickets... will wait till Friday and see...
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
26 November 2020
Thank you @pickle1 and @Wyldanimal for giving my some hints for solving my issue.Just restarted my computer and it all works again. I got my lottery tickets and I can play again.Everything works perfect again.

That's great news to start my day 😊

Thanks for letting me know, @batavus. Now - don't gamble all your credits at once 😉
dolphins109
Inscrit en Feb 2011

790 message(s)
26 November 2020
HAPPY THANKSGIVEING EVERYONE.👍
hblanco88
Inscrit en Sep 2016

71 message(s)
26 November 2020
It seems that they finally fixed the issue with the raffle tickets by reload. Now i got all my tickets from past reloads

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !