Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Latexlife
Inscrit en Apr 2020

7 message(s)
6 May 2020
This might have been covered before I’m not sure but my laptops running out of space even thought there’s a drive that’s empty so I’m currently trying to move the app over there but if it doesn’t work will uninstalling compute the app delete my account and cause me to lose all the shows I’ve spent money on
Alkasyn
Inscrit en Apr 2008

717 message(s)
6 May 2020
Your shows are never lost if you uninstall, don't worry.
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
6 May 2020
As @Alkasyn says you will not lose the models - provided you answer no when the uninstall asks if you want to delete your models.
Latexlife
Inscrit en Apr 2020

7 message(s)
6 May 2020
thanks for your responces the apps mamanged to move to the empty drives with out me uninstalling so the problem has been solved. thank you guys so much for conferming that I will be able to keep the shows even if i as to unistall the app
pickle1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2019

1353 message(s)
6 May 2020
@Latexlife - you are welcome, glad it all worked out well.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !