Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

To those like me who want to be able to buy special event cards (À ceux qui comme moi veulent pouvoir acheter les carte...

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

FalconAF
Inscrit en Jan 2008

151 message(s)
28 September 2019
I don't know where you came up with that conclusion, but it's not "what I want" at all. So please don't put words in my mouth.

All I want is what I come here for...to be able to BUY model cards without getting "gouged" price-wise trying to do it by "gambling" or having to play a "lottery".

As for"price reductions"? Totem already feels I'm worth that as a "loyal customer" by giving me a Double Diamond 40% discount. So any "solution" to being able to get a "special event card" that would cost me MORE than the BASIC no discount price for a card...ANY card...is rediculous.

It's as simple as that.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
28 September 2019 (edited)
All I want is what I come here for...to be able to BUY model cards without getting "gouged" price-wise trying to do it by "gambling" or having to play a "lottery".

But you CAN buy any cards (other than the 7 special event cards) without getting gouged and without gambling.
FalconAF
Inscrit en Jan 2008

151 message(s)
So, what part of "I can't buy THOSE 7 cards" don't you understand? By drfinition, they aren't even SPECIAL. They are just part of a marketing scheme connecting them to a special "event".
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
28 September 2019
The part of your message that I quoted in my reply, and to which I was reponding, was where you were talking about OTHER (your emphasis) gambling games offering you old cards.
FalconAF
Inscrit en Jan 2008

151 message(s)
28 September 2019
OK, let me try this another way so you'll get a better understanding of my "complaint".

There are EIGHTEEN "Red Fox" cards on iStripper now. I owned...by purchasing...ALL of the available ones she had BEFORE one came out as a "special event card", and was therefore unavailable to me UNLESS I would "gamble" for it. Since that "special" card came out, Totem released MORE of her cards, which I ALSO purchased. So now I have SEVENTEEN of her cards, but can't get the 18th one UNLESS I'm willing to GAMBLE my money to get it?

Not in my lifetime. I've been a "loyal enough" customer by purchaing 17 of her cards already. Why is Totem telling me, "Sorry! The only way you can get her other card is to GAMBLE your money for it...with NO GUARANTEE you WILL get it."

Well, sorry...but I'm not that stupid.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
@FalconAF

Now that I can agree with - but it is not what you wrote about in the portion of your post that I quoted.
guvato
Inscrit en Jun 2008

33 message(s)
28 September 2019
I'm curious as to what totem means by "loyal", and what the new path to special events is. It may be quite different than what we are thinking.
Is it people with 4000 cards? Is it people who have hit triple diamond? Is it people who have been here for X amount of time? Is it people who have X amount of forum posts?
I suppose we'll find out later this year, and we'll all be ***** again when it isn't what we're expecting, or hoping for.
Dorsai6
Inscrit en Apr 2013

1028 message(s)
28 September 2019
I'm curious as to what totem means by "loyal"

I'm not sure that Totem uses that term. I would suggest that a loyal customer is one who continues to purchase a product over an extended period of time and in a significant quantity. I the case of iStripper, I'd suggest that any customer who is still buying an average of 5 or more cards a month after 1 year is a loyal customer. Clearly, collectors are the most loyal of customers by this standard.

Re: Wining Cards in a Lottery

Looking back over 6 months I find that I spent about 800 credit to "win" 6 special event cards. If Totem had set a fixed price of 100 credits per card I for those cards, I would not have purchased them. My conclusion is that Totem has found a way to make more money and I was stupid enough to go along. I will not make that mistake again.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3869 message(s)
28 September 2019
I do like the Idea of an Exclusive card available during a Special event.
That I have no Issue with..

I also Like the other TGIF events that I can take part in.
Like the Slot machine. I set a limit to how much I will spend, trying to win more Credits.
Same with the Scratch off Tickets.
I set a Limit at the start and I don't sway from it.
It is, for me, FUN that way, without the frustration. Because I know exactly how much I'm going to spend.

I think in the future it will more tolerable to many more members.
No more cards Released in a game of Luck...
For me, that is all I wished for.
A clear defined way for a member to obtain the Card on it's Initial Release.

and now with @Kaiju making this Post.

it's obviously still frustrating when you have no luck. That's why we have decided to work on new means to obtain special event cards NOT based only on luck but as rewards for your LOYALTY.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/42891/3?post=633527
Tout sur iStripper / To those like me who want to be able to buy special event cards (À ceux qui comme moi veulent pouvoir acheter les carte...
Hi All, We understand that some of you are frustrated because of the "special events" cards and we hear you. The truth is that Totem always had in mind to create "rare" cards (It probably has somethin...
Carbo
Inscrit en Nov 2007

219 message(s)
28 September 2019
@Wyldanimal
What is not really clear in this @Kaiju statement, is the words "NOT based only on luck but". In my mind it means something like they will increase the chances of winning based on the player's loyalty. That I'm not interested in since you still need luck there's still a possibility you mist it.
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
28 September 2019
@Wyldanimal,

It is obvious that the notion of pleasure is not the same for everyone.

Totem needs to find, and quickly, something other than gambling and slot machines to satisfy people in agreement with me in connection with special event cards, because personally, I have less and less fun to frequent iStripper.

My pleasure is to have the opportunity to acquire all the girls' cards by purchase and not the chance, and to be able to make them dance on my screen.

It seems to me that this should be the primary purpose of iStripper.

@Wyldanimal,

Il est évident que la notion de plaisir n'est pas la même pour tout le monde.

Totem a besoin de trouver, et rapidement, autre chose que le gambling et les machines à sous pour satisfaire les personnes en accord avec moi en lien aux cartes évènements spéciaux, car personnellement, j'ai de moins en moins de plaisir a fréquenter iStripper.

Mon plaisir est d'avoir la possibilité d'acquérir toutes les cartes des filles par l'achat et non le hazard, et de pouvoir les faire danser sur mon écran.

Il me semble que cela devrait être le but premier de iStripper.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4537 message(s)
29 September 2019
@ComteDracula
Mon plaisir est d'avoir la possibilité d'acquérir toutes les cartes des filles par l'achat et non le hazard, et de pouvoir les faire danser sur mon écran.

Et c'est bien le but premier de Totem avec iStripper. Il n'y a que 7 cartes Evènement Spécial sur plus de 4200 cartes !

And it's the first goal of Totem with iStripper. There are only 7 Special Event Cards on over 4200 cards !
ward666999
Inscrit en Feb 2019

140 message(s)
29 September 2019
@Wyldanimal , please confirm or correct.
"of the 7 winners I listed. Now that I can see their Profiles, I see that none have made Forum posts and maybe that is reason they do not come up in Members, Search....."

Seemingly confirmed. One of those 7 finally has made a post and can now be found via Forum, Members, Search.... using just name, without @.
@Shadow24 , thanks.

See if I have this correct,
@name is Forum function and works only from within a thread post to bring up name profile ?? ; and not from Search... box ??
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4537 message(s)
29 September 2019
@ward666999
@name is Forum function and works only from within a thread post to bring up name profile ?? ; and not from Search... box ??

It is correct.
ward666999
Inscrit en Feb 2019

140 message(s)
29 September 2019
Modifying previous stance of: " @Totem , Ditch the Games " .
I would like Totem to discontinue making any cards ***** to any game.
I would like Totem to discontinue any game of chance if odds are not posted on same screen.
If odds are dependent of player, that should be your burden to figure out, not player's.
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
29 September 2019
@ComteDracula
Et c'est bien le but premier de Totem avec iStripper. Il n'y a que 7 cartes Evènement Spécial sur plus de 4200 cartes !

And it's the first goal of Totem with iStripper. There are only 7 Special Event Cards on over 4200 cards !

And that's where the "low *****" is that in these 7 cards, some are not available for purchase other than through gambling and luck. This is where this thread is created.

If that were the case @stefnev1, I would never have started this thread, and I would have either participated, as was the case at the beginning, in the purchase of either a forward calendar or all the cards for the coming month.

What will it take to make it clear that I am against all kinds of games (I find it immoral) and that I am a collector who wants to own all the cards?

Melena Tara Rya's card in the blind, which is inaccessible to me, is a kind of provocation that Totem constantly puts in my face, and my response to this provocation is to say that I refuse from now on the purchase of new card, until Totem has given me his tossing.

One point is all.

I see that there are people who make arguments about the legitimacy of extracting money from people, who ultimately want these cards, and who do not get them in the end, ending up with cards that they do not want. And it can cost them dearly. How can this be justified.

I read about a guy who stays in Mexico. Can we agree that we don't earn much in Mexico? He said, I did not reread the post, sorry if I'm not correct, that it was his back to days of wages.

There are people who have gambling addiction problems. Oddly enough iStripper leads to some dependence already at the outset. Can you imagine that with this kind of game without coming from getting a special event card, it will help?

Not everyone is able to put a limit like @Wyldanimal.

I am weary of seeing some remarks that go in the direction of legitimizing 'The Error', which Totem has made and I hope as soon as possible a solution that will put an end to all these speeches that go round in circles.

Me the True Answer I want from Totem, not the differing opinions of the forum members.

Et c'est justement là où le "bas blesse", le problème est que dans ces 7 cartes, certaines ne sont pas disponible à l'achat autrement que par le gambling et la chance. De là la création de ce fil de discussion.

Si ce serait le cas @stefnev1 , je n'aurais jamais débuté ce fil de discussion, et j'aurais soit participé, comme c'était le cas au début, à l'achat soit d'un calendrier de l'avant ou de toutes les cartes du mois à venir.

Cela va prendre quoi pour faire comprendre que je suis contre toute sorte de jeux (Je trouve cela immoral) et que je suis un collectionneur qui tient a posséder toutes les cartes ?

La carte de Melena Tara Rya dans le store, et qui m'est inaccessible, est une sorte de provocation que Totem me met constamment au visage, et ma réponse à cette provocation est de dire que je refuse dorénavant l'achat de nouvelle carte, tant que Totem ne m'aura pas donné satisfaction.

Un point c'est tout.

Je constate qu'il y a des gens qui ammène des arguments à la légitimité de soutirer de l'argent à des gens, qui au final veulent ces cartes, et qui ne l'obtienne pas au final, se retrouvant avec des cartes qu'ils ne veulent pas. Et cela peut leur coûter très cher. Comment peut-on justifié cela.

J'ai lu le sujet d'un gars qui reste au Mexique. Peut-on s'entendre qu'on ne gagne pas beaucoup au Mexique ? Il disait, je n'ai pas relu le post, désolé si je ne suis pas exact, que celui lui revenait a des jours de salaires.

Il y a des gens qui ont des problème de dépendance au jeu. Curieusement iStripper ammène une certaine dépendance déjà au départ. Vous imaginez-vous qu'avec ce genre de jeu sans issu d'obtenir une carte évènement spécial, cela va aider ?

Ce n'est pas tout le monde qui est capable de se mettre une limite comme @Wyldanimal .

Je suis las de voir certaines remarques qui vont dans le sens de légitimer "l'Erreur", que Totem a fait et j'espère au plus vite une solution qui va mettre un terme à tous ces discours qui tournent en rond.

Moi la Vraie réponse je la veux de Totem, et non des avis divergents des membres du forum.

ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
29 September 2019 (edited)
I feel frustrated, the loot boxes it´s a cheap way to get money, the other special event cards were on pre-purchase so you could decide to get it or not. The Special event cards, don´t give you the chance to decide, if you want to buy it you should spend a lot of credits without warranty of get it.

I live in Mexico this is a luxury very hard to maintain, every credit cost me a lot of pesos (Mexican Money) I have all the cards of Melena but it´s almost impossible for me to get it. I get 35 tickets for the joker card that represents for me two days salary.

If you give the chance to buy the joker cards at 50, 100 credits , one week later than the gambling game, anybody who wants to feel the excitation of opening a magic the gathering packs will play, and anybody who wants a safe buy will wait to get the card.

I quote from @Mishanuck , who lives in Mexico.

Je vous cite le propos de @Mishanuck, qui vit au Mexique.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
29 September 2019
If you give the chance to buy the joker cards at 50, 100 credits , one week later than the gambling game, anybody who wants to feel the excitation of opening a magic the gathering packs will play, and anybody who wants a safe buy will wait to get the card.

This is correct - but in my estimation if you do so, and let people know beforehand that you are doing so, then the net result will be that fewer people engage in the gambling game for the joker and Totem's profits will be lowered.

We both may not like these games - but asking Totem to forego profits is not likely to be favourably received.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3869 message(s)
29 September 2019

At the bottom of the thread is where you type in your post...
Just put in @NAME then click Preview...

No need to actually click send and make a post...
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
29 September 2019
It is possible to make a profit, first by retaining its best customers and then by increasing the cost of the cards a little.

It's not rocket science, it seems to me.

Il est possible de faire du profit, en conservant d'abord ses meilleurs clients et ensuite en augmentant un peu le coût des cartes.

Ce n'est pas sorcier il me semble.
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3869 message(s)
29 September 2019
Because of how posts are processed, I can't Post this as code...
So the Best I can do is Post a Picture...

if you are Logged in to iStripper via a web browser.
Edge, Chrome, IE.. but NOT firefox..

you can type this in the address bar.
It will even allow a Member name with Punctuation..

See the attached Picture.

TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
It is possible to make a profit, first by retaining its best customers and then by increasing the cost of the cards a little.

Maybe, maybe not. Neither I nor you have any idea as to the price sensitivity for the cards (though Totem probably do). Considering how many complaints there have been about not being able to benefit from extra discounts I would expect any price increase to be accompanied by howls of protest - though just how this would be reflected in sales I do not know.
HansSachs
Inscrit en Mar 2016

983 message(s)
I would expect any price increase to be accompanied by howls of protest
My ones, for sure. Though not a fan of exclusive cards (not at all), I would and will not support any price increase in exchange of a form of release of such cards.
Sexy3DBoy
Inscrit en Jun 2011

473 message(s)
1 October 2019
@ComteDracula,

En voilà un sujet qui mériterait un prix "POST of the YEAR", vous avez mis
le doigt sur un sujet hautement sensible :)

Istripper joue sur l'addiction et la frustration comme beaucoup d'autres
industries pour y faire du "make money" et ils continueront. Il n'y a pas
de code déontologique dans les jeux d'argent et dans le divertissement
à caractère sexuel !

Tous ceux qui arrivent à choper leurs cartes spéciales pour 250, 700
voire 800 crédits sont en fait les grands perdants de l'affaire.

Si vous qui ne jouez pas à ces jeux de hasard, vous en serez le grand
gagnant sur vous-même.

Je pense que ne plus acheter de cartes vous mettrait dans une situation
encore plus frustrante. Oublier ces quelques cartes qui au final n'ont
rien de spécial reste, à mon humble avis, la meilleure méthode...

Cdlt.

Carbo
Inscrit en Nov 2007

219 message(s)
1 October 2019 (edited)
@Sexy3DBoy - Justement ces fameuses cartes n'ont rien de spécial, donc pourquoi receveraient-elles un traitement spécial au point de ne jamais être en vente comme des cartes normales afin de ne pas mettre en rogne les collectionneurs de cartes "normales" ???
Yuufa
Inscrit en Jan 2014

89 message(s)
2 October 2019 (edited)
Totem Values all of it's members, and that Shows in the rewards system they have put in place.

I assume yopu mean the tier benifit system where i get 45% off the price of a card?

I propose that the 45% cost off this card is infact the price totem expects fro a card sale, and it is a false sense of reward, where in fact new members are lower tiers are paying in gross excess above the price expected.

Departm,ent stores and Grocers and jewelers do it all the time, they have a 10-20% off dicount on items, becuase the price including the said "discount" is within in the profit margin expected... no one runs a business deliberatly with the goal of making a loss from 45% off all sales

Irts easy to set a "value" for somethign when the 1st price point is deliberatly high, that way, any and all dicounted prices. ccomapritively are a bargain
Sexy3DBoy
Inscrit en Jun 2011

473 message(s)
2 October 2019
@Carbo,

De mes propos,

Je faisais allusion aux cartes que l'on peut acheter, car @ComteBracula
envisageait de ne plus acheter de cartes. J'aurai du mieux l'écrire :)

Si rien ne change, je vais malheureusement devoir cessé mes achats auprès de Totem. Ce n'est pas de gaieté de coeur que je vais prendre cette décision, mais étant client et le client ayant toujours raison, jusqu'à preuve du contraire, je vais utilisé le droit qui me revient en tant qu'acheteur et consommateur pour faire comprendre raison à Totem.

En revanche, Ce ci-dessous n'est pas juste !
Justement ces fameuses cartes n'ont rien de spécial, donc pourquoi receveraient-elles un traitement spécial au point de ne jamais être en vente comme des cartes normales afin de ne pas mettre en rogne les collectionneurs de cartes "normales" ???

Ces cartes sont spéciales, en quoi?
1- On ne peut pas les acheter donc elles vont susciter la convoitise !!!
2- Elles ne peuvent être que gagnées, en général à un prix plutôt au
dessus, ce qui les rend encore plus spéciales.
Ceux qui vont les gagner auront une forte poussée de dopamine et
ceux qui ne l'ont pas du cortisol voire de l'adrenaline.
3- Ce qui les rend rares, se sera aussi le faible nombre de possesseurs
comme les gagnants aux jeux d'argent, plus de perdants que de gagnants !
4- Et puis, quand une carte génére à elle seule un fil de discussion de 6
onglets, on peut affirmer sans trop se tromper qu'elle a un caractère spécial.

Istripper joue sur la difficulté d'obtention de cesdites cartes pour en faire
des "Special event cards" alors que intrinsèquement parlant elles n'ont
pas plus de valeur scénique que les autres achetables. On est bien d'accord.

Istripper (encore eux) joue sur un aspect neurologique de l'être humain
situé dans sont striatum, un marqueur de position sociale qui induit un
sentiment de supériorité au travers de la possession de quelque chose
que l'autre n'a pas. Eh oui ! l'homme moderne se comporte comme l'homme
des cavernes. Cette zone dopaminergique est située au même endroit
que la zone de récompense immédiate avec la *****, le sucre, l'alimentation
le sexe et j'en passe... en claire instinct de survie!

Et cette faiblesse datant de plusieurs millions d'*****ées peut être inhibée,
annihilée par une action du cortex frontal, celui que j'utilise pour ne pas
ceder à tous mes instincts les plus primitifs. Je l'utilise aussi pour ne jamais
cocher la case "acheter en un seul clic".
Le mot de la fin, si mon voisin possède cette carte vraiment spéciale, j'en ai
juste rien à foutre !!
Point de jalousie en ce bas monde...
Yuufa
Inscrit en Jan 2014

89 message(s)
2 October 2019
Are you trying to say they should give us the cards for free? Or are you saying the cards are too expensive?
No, I am saying that both the games and the normal selling of cards are both intended to produce a profit. Totem is not a charity.

@TheEmu

Surely the differnce between sellign a card for a fixed price, (at a profit) and then the greed invloved with hiding that card behind a tiny chance of success is apparent too you?

right?
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
2 October 2019 (edited)
@Yuufa

What you say is almost entirely correct - the exception is the claim that "it is a false sense of reward". It is a real reward, not false in any sense. To give an extreme analogy, a lessening of punishment still a reward.
Yuufa
Inscrit en Jan 2014

89 message(s)
2 October 2019
a lessening of punishment still a reward.

Thats is so true, after achieving tripple diamond way back when, i felt i was not longer being punished, it did not feel rewarding, just not punishing

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !