Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Sarka's old set.

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

vixenfox
Inscrit en Oct 2017

5 message(s)
10 January 2018
How do I get Sarka's old set? Will it be unlock after I've reached a certain amount of cards?
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
10 January 2018
From the help section it say's you have to have 40 purchased cards which is a gold level to access any of the old 720p collection. I'm not sure this still applies it's just what it says.
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
10 January 2018
@vixenfox Hi, You have to be a 'Gold' member to gain access to all our shows. Have fun and Welcome to iStripper : )
vixenfox
Inscrit en Oct 2017

5 message(s)
10 January 2018
Owhh, I see. Thanks for the replies, guys. 😄
Nobbystiles
Inscrit en Oct 2017

5 message(s)
12 January 2018 (edited)
As I've returned to IS from a few years back.

How does it work if you had bought cards from VGHD and DB albeit with a different license (now defunct?)?
From a quick look at the forums some cards have been removed. Am I still able to activate these older cards or rank up again with purchases to access them?

Cheers
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
12 January 2018 (edited)
@Nobbystiles - As the text under your avatar says that you have been a member only since last October I assume that you have creaed a new iStripper account rather than using your old VGHD/DB account. If so iStripper will regard these as accounts for two different users with no sharing of cards. However, your old VGHD/DB account should still be accessible via iStripper as will all the cards that you acquired via that account - but you need to register using the details for the old account not the new one.
Nobbystiles
Inscrit en Oct 2017

5 message(s)
12 January 2018 (edited)
Agreed - was thinking along these lines but was still unsure.

My original VGHD\DB files were connected to a defunct bt yahoo account - so I doubt I can get these to accounts merged without any firm ID to my previous email address.

Which was about 2010/11 I think - I have all the Alizee cards etc.

Hmmm..

Thanks for the advice by the way.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
12 January 2018
@Nobbystiles - All you should need is your old VGHD/DB account id or name and password and everything should work. If you do not have them then the only thing you can do is contact Totem's iStripper support and persude them that you are who you claim to be - which may not be easy but has been known to happen.
SpiritWolfe
Inscrit en Aug 2010

3 message(s)
13 February 2018
@Nobbystiles - I believe if you read (or re-read) the FAQs section under the " Circle 'I' " icon ( 'I' for Information, A.K.A. Help Section) you should be able to get your place and rank back into our Community. I had no activity for at least 3 years on my account and I was able to breathe life back into my account, status and ranking here at Totem's Community...

Keep in mind that UNLESS their servers and their backups all crash at once Totem never deletes anyone's Unique ID and Unique Password. This is why when you sign up to become a member here at iStripper your Unique ID and Password is automatically generated and can never be changed (so far, anyway)...

Hope this helps...further... Cheers!

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !