Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

"Download aborted"

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

maxxx7
Inscrit en Nov 2017

2 message(s)
26 November 2017
I can't download card (Gloria - Glorious Gloria) because after download started i have alert "Download *****". I try run software as Administrator and restart computer but still not working. Help pls.
pumpdude48
Inscrit en May 2016

390 message(s)
26 November 2017
@maxxx7

There is a sale going on right now and Totem's servers are heavily loaded.

You may need to try several times to get the card to fully download.

It took me a dozen tries to get one yesterday but it finally came through all the way.

As you are in Poland, you are probably trying to use the Europe server which was reported by others to be sluggish earlier.

There is a way to move to the U.S. based server which may help if you want.

See this thread for instructions on how to change servers:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/38058/1?post=560086
Le coin des nouveaux / Downloads
Goto your profile page. edit your profile(little icon in the bottom right of your profile picture). select the U.S.A. server instead of the E.U server, or vice versa depending on which server is givin...
Note: I believe you have to do this while logged in on the web and not through the iStripper GUI.
maxxx7
Inscrit en Nov 2017

2 message(s)
26 November 2017
Okey, i changed servers on Los Angeles and it's helped ")

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !