Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

How do i Buy a xxx show?

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

Pikk
Inscrit en Jun 2017

2 message(s)
17 October 2017
with some girls , if i buy it to see her video's and her photo's... the page said : buy an xxx video to unlock this video.
So i was searching how to buy an xxx video but i can't find it.
Can someone tell me how i can do that?

RangerSteve
Inscrit en Feb 2016

28 message(s)
18 October 2017
I do not know what "...buy an xxx video." is but, to buy an xxx card look for the triple red x's on the card. You can also click on 'Girls Store' / 'collections'. After buying card, go to your settings / advanced page and make sure your xxx shows are enabled. (note: xxx cards have sound)
Hope this helps.
Dorsai6
Inscrit en Apr 2013

1028 message(s)
18 October 2017
I think I know the explanation: The videos of a model are free is you own at least one card from a model. However, the XXX videos are free only if you own an XXX card. However, to make matters worse XXX cards don't appear in the Girl's until you enable them in Advanced Setting.

So, for example, to get the free XXX videos of Lucy Li you must first but one of her 7 XXX cards.
Pikk
Inscrit en Jun 2017

2 message(s)
22 October 2017
Thanks .

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !