Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Delete selected clips "missclick" into deleting the card

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

desexyvideoclub
Inscrit en Sep 2016

108 message(s)
30 June 2017 (edited)
I cannot count how many times I arragned the clips I want, marked down what I do not want, pressed "delete selected clips" and have the entire card being deleted, is this error only happens to me? how can it be fixed?
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
30 June 2017
@desexyvideoclub Hi, it works well on my side. Can you please try with a different card ?
desexyvideoclub
Inscrit en Sep 2016

108 message(s)
30 June 2017
@Manue It happens on all cards, at random, when I try to delete say 5 out of 10 clips, the entire card being deleted instead, which happens at random, I noticed that it is regeistered as double click: "do you want to delete the 5/10 clips? yes? oh now there is 5/5 clips, do you want to delete the 5/5 clips?" in other words, one click is registered as two clicks, I am using windows 7 64 bit
desexyvideoclub
Inscrit en Sep 2016

108 message(s)
2 July 2017
Edit: I found out it was caused by having too many programs running which gave istripper a delayed reaction, it was fixed by deleting all heavy programs ( fixed )

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !