Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

View all previews?

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

mnoruv
Inscrit en Oct 2016

7 message(s)
7 April 2017
I know there used to be a way to filter the girls tab (or was it my collection?) to show all the cards you had downloaded previews for. This made it super handy for me to search between the ones I was interested in. Did this feature get replaced by the wishlist and Previews pane? is there a way I can still view all the previews I have downloaded?
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
10 April 2017
@mnoruv Hi, previews are now limited. You can access up to 7 previews at the same time. ( New preview shows up after 10 min)
pjanak
Inscrit en Dec 2007

14 message(s)
11 April 2017
I don't want any previews unless it is my choice to DL and view. This feature where they auto DL i not wanted.
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
11 April 2017
@pjanak As Rex said yesterday : "Next beta released this week will feature a deactivate button on models in Previews "
"
Marke998
Inscrit en Aug 2009

5 message(s)
19 May 2017
Hi,

I was wondering what the purpose of this decision was? Surely if you restrict previews then our opportunities to window shop are reduced. I rarely go looking for specific cards but instead pick from the previews. I had downloaded all previews of cards I hadn't bought and it is disappointing that I cannot now access them.

Is it fair to remove features from your excellent product? There seems to be this culture with software that it's ok to make changes even when they disadvantage users. If when my car was serviced some part or other was taken away would that be ok?

Thanks,

Mark.
Dorsai6
Inscrit en Apr 2013

1028 message(s)
19 May 2017
If you are referring to the 7 card limit on previews, Totem discovered that a lot of freeloaders were downloading dozens if not hundreds of previews and never buying any cards. They were just letting the previews play continuously. Totem is trying to combat this by limiting the number of previews that can be active at one time. I'm not sure how effective this will be, but Totem has download figures so they should know if this is achieving the desired result.

You can still access any preview you wish to see and at any time. It will just kick out one of the current 7. The new wishlist feature lets you tag any cards you are considering buying and even offers an occasional discount.

The only thing you can't do is put more than 7 previews on a permanent loop so that they will play without any action on your part.

Manufacturers remove features from products all the time and for many reasons. This is particularly true of software.

Totem has been fairly responsive to requests to restoring lost features and adding new ones although there are a number of capabilities like transparent cards that they say they will restore, but haven't gotten around to it.
Marke998
Inscrit en Aug 2009

5 message(s)
20 May 2017
Thanks for the explanation. I appreciate Totem are not unique in removing features. I was simply saying that when it comes to software, there's a lot of changes made across the industry in a way that would not occur for any other commodity.

I appreciate the problem they are facing but I wonder if the freeloaders you refer to would ever pay. I have bought many shows over the years and window shopping amongst the many previews I have downloaded was something that I enjoyed and Totem benfited from. Perhaps a more judicious reduction in access to previews based upon the level of a user would have been better although I appreciate hindsight is 20-20.

If you are referring to the 7 card limit on previews, Totem discovered that a lot of freeloaders were downloading dozens if not hundreds of previews and never buying any cards. They were just letting the previews play continuously. Totem is trying to combat this by limiting the number of previews that can be active at one time. I'm not sure how effective this will be, but Totem has download figures so they should know if this is achieving the desired result.

You can still access any preview you wish to see and at any time. It will just kick out one of the current 7. The new wishlist feature lets you tag any cards you are considering buying and even offers an occasional discount.

The only thing you can't do is put more than 7 previews on a permanent loop so that they will play without any action on your part.

Manufacturers remove features from products all the time and for many reasons. This is particularly true of software.

Totem has been fairly responsive to requests to restoring lost features and adding new ones although there are a number of capabilities like transparent cards that they say they will restore, but haven't gotten around to it.
Wenet
Inscrit en Jan 2017

9 message(s)
4 January 2018
Will you every be able to see, all of yours dowloaded free previwes?
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
5 January 2018
@Wenet No sorry, it is limited.
shadowman64
Inscrit en Dec 2013

40 message(s)
14 January 2018 (edited)
Previews are not loading anymore. There are 14 cards in the shop. There should be previews by now. Stop picking on me.
RexT
Inscrit en Sep 2017

1 message(s)
20 January 2018
If have download, deactivate your connection. Previews whitout limit.
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
22 January 2018
Hi all, New previews appear after 30 days not 7 days anymore
darkimperator123
Inscrit en Jan 2018

1 message(s)
9 February 2018

How to remove the automatic appearance and upload of new previews every 10 minutes?
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
12 February 2018
@darkimperator123 Hi, To stop the Preview Push go to
Settings > Clips > Free Preview Push and select Never

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !