Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Nice ass, bubble butt cards

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

cncbehrends29
Inscrit en Feb 2008

69 message(s)
21 February 2017 (edited)
I'm making this post for the new users who love ass. This is the list, off of the top of my head, with girls that will not disappoint when it comes to ass.

Here it is guys, in alphabetical order:

Abigaile Johnson, Aleska Diamond, Aletta Ocean, Alexa Nova, Alyssa Reece, Amarna Miller, Anie Darling, Aria Giovanni, Ariel, Ava Courcelles, Baby Nicole, Bettina Di Capri, Bijou, Candy Sweet, Cindy Dollar, Danielle Trixie, Deny (newer cards), Dominno, Elody, Heaven, Isabella Chrystin, Jasmine Arabia, Jenna Sweet, Jenni Gregg, Jessica Joy, Kari, Karlee Grey, Katia De Lys, Keisha Grey, Krystel, Kyra Hot, Laura, Lexi Belle, Liza Del Sierra, Lola, Lola Reve, Lola Taylor, Lyen Parker, Megan Rain, Melisa, Mia Malkova, Miela, Nekane, Nesty, Nikky Case, Playful *****, Ria Rodriguez, Satin Bloom, Sendy Silver, Shabba, Sofia Ander, Star, Stella Cox, Susan, Suzie Q, Sweet Cat, Tracy Lindsay, Valentina Nappi, Vanessa Mio, and Viola.

These were the most obvious choices for a new collecter of cards. Here is the must have out of the list. These you need to own if you love ass:

Alexa Nova, Alyssa Reece, Aria Giovanni, Ava Courcelles, Bijou, Candy Sweet, Elody, Jenni Gregg, Jessica Joy, Kari, Krystel, Laura, Lola Reve, Star, Stella Cox, Vanessa Mio, and Viola.

The rest is up to you to discover. If you love ass, I promise none of these girls are going to disappoint you.
  • I skipped DB and VG Classic cards because they are a waste of money at the beginning *
cncbehrends29
Inscrit en Feb 2008

69 message(s)
Let me add Lyen Parker to the must have. I only missed her because she's not that cute to be honest, but her ass makes up for it.
cncbehrends29
Inscrit en Feb 2008

69 message(s)
Adding Ria Rodriguez and Selena Santana as well. They only released 1 iStripper card of Ria; Why, is beyond me, but if you love a nice ass you will own the card.
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4553 message(s)
You can add Adriana Chechik, Apolonia, Erica Rose Campbell, Jennifer White, Kathy Moore, Lucy Li, Samantha Lee, Nathaly Cherrie.
nana08
Inscrit en Feb 2009

1804 message(s)
21 February 2017
Angelina ***** ;Mia HIlton; Sharka Blue;Marie; Susan; Natali Blond
cncbehrends29
Inscrit en Feb 2008

69 message(s)
22 February 2017 (edited)
I didn't leave out Susan. Mia Hilton is not that great. Sharka Blue is ok but nowhere near the best. Marie is decent; kind of ugly. Angelina ***** is actually pretty good but still way behind some of the others. Natali Blond, no. Adriana Chechik has an interesting ass but it's not that nice. Erica Rose Campbell is a classic card but yes, she has an outstanding ass. I was going to add Apolonia and probably should have. Lucy Li has huge boobs but her ass isn't that great. Samantha Lee is decent. Nathaly Cherie does have a decent ass but wasn't really worth mentioning. Jennifer White has an average ass; wasn't really worth mentioning. Kathy Moore is another one that has a decent ass.

I totally missed a good one. Was making my picutre album of the girls and ran across someone I totally forgot but has a super nice ass.

Sofia Ander. She has such a yummy ass, I can't believe I missed her lol.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. I think we got the ass men hooked up on starter cards.
Khriux
Inscrit en Jul 2016

4 message(s)
7 March 2017
Is there a way to bring back Aria Giovanni ?
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1143 message(s)
7 March 2017
Is there a way to bring back Aria Giovanni ?

As she appears to have retired, it seems unlikely.
Khriux
Inscrit en Jul 2016

4 message(s)
8 March 2017
Oh ok, I thought they would have kept some of the older cards.
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1143 message(s)
8 March 2017
@Khriux

Her older cards are still available but I think you have to be a Gold member to purchase them (check on that - I am not absolutely certain at which level they become available).
Chicochulo
Inscrit en Nov 2017

1 message(s)
27 November 2017
Thank you for the suggestion. I was looking for those.
pudge67
Inscrit en Mar 2012

3 message(s)
28 January 2018
What about Eve Angel, she has a nice arse. So has Cindy Dollar, but then again most strippers/dancers has a great arse

You are right about Sofia Ander, you are forgiven.... this time hahaha

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !