Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Can't play card?

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

Seraphim
Inscrit en Mar 2016

1 message(s)
5 February 2017
Just bought Lucy Li/Solo card and says I can't play it because the level of eroticism/collection won't allow it. I haven't messed with those settings yet so does anyone know what level it has to be at for me to play it? Current: All Levels/All Collections.
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
6 February 2017
@Seraphim Hi,Check the filters menus in 'My Collection' and the Girl Store. Everything has to be selected in the drop down menus
Please go to the settings , click on 'Rebuild Collection' Try again
Gustosua
Inscrit en Jan 2017

1 message(s)
10 February 2017
Augustus I am sorry I've loaded nine cards, but since five days only one works. I've tried to reload everything and checked alla the filters, it does not work. I' ve reloaded three times, on the non working cards come out giust the arrow which points downwards, but it does not move at all. I've also loaded the new version of Skype ....

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !