Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Lack Of Duo's

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

markytwinkles
Inscrit en Apr 2009

16 message(s)
6 December 2016
Hi

Will there ever be any new 3k/4k duo's?
KatzPaw
Inscrit en Apr 2015

396 message(s)
6 December 2016
Due to cost of production, not very often. I don't think they are completely done with them.
Starbuck19520
Inscrit en Jun 2013

8 message(s)
6 December 2016
Hope for Duo's to come back... but unfortunatly, totem seems to take another direction...Same lack of istripper's XXX (ex Deskbabes)... Maybe in the future, if they found a way to earn more money with them... Fingers crossed for me for them to came back, but i'm not very optimistic about this...
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2440 message(s)
6 December 2016
I ***** to pour cold water on the idea, because
Duos made some of the best triple x cards ever imho.

Problem for Totem would be management cost of all the risks these days.
If you think about it..here are just some risks of Duos that come to mind :

What if customer likes one performer and not the other, will they still buy cards ?
What extra costs ($ and Time) will arise for @Team co-ordinating 2 models ?
What is the risk of one performer not showing up ?
~ don't laugh, it happeneded with one of the first USA cards !!
Will the extra model fees, travel, accomodation, makeup etc be recovered by increased sales?
What if the models have an arguement or one gets sick or changes her mind ?
Longer shoots: Who does what to who ? Lighting & shadows. Retakes due to bloopers?
Complexity of contract/ insurances.
Double the model fees or more.

Inspite of all this, I have faith that one day, we will once again see a dream duo card like the old days 😊
markytwinkles
Inscrit en Apr 2009

16 message(s)
6 December 2016
Ah my favourite commenting person (EverthangForever), thanks for replies
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
11 December 2016 (edited)
Oh my..Uma Jolie and Ariana Marie in a duo like this would be a ultimate fantasy filled for me. Provideing they get the sound and lighting right. It would be pure sextacy. I bet it would sell like hotcakes if they got it right even with a extra fee. Oh and there needs to be better direction in XXX cards because they havent beeen lately (cough Ariana's latest cards).
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2440 message(s)
11 December 2016
HaHa..you have been tweeking the default model sizes in PPC. Good one @DANO70 ;-)>
Well it could all just be an intentional stall on more Duos to encourage newbies to get to Gold status
so they can enjoy the AMAZING early talent here...un peu.. a marketing tease also ..so to speak :-)
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
11 December 2016 (edited)
Actualy this image was made from 2 paused full desktop mode screencaps put on a wallpaper image :) I've made quiet a few of these. Makes a great slideshow or in a wallpaper changer. lol
This one is rated T though. I can thank WA for the tip useing a blue or green wallpaper first.
STMN
Inscrit en May 2015

45 message(s)
11 December 2016
Unless they figure out a really good way to do it, I don't see duos being profitable for them. It's certainly harder to produce and it's also harder to sell them because people might like only one of the girls but not both which makes it hard to justify paying more for the card. Would be nice if they did it occassionally like a bonus or something but on a consistent basis, seems unlikely.
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
11 December 2016
@Dano: Good job there, buddy but I would stick with white backgrounds when you want to pull an image from them. Anything you miss around the edges might look like JPG jaggies so not your fault! ;) Trust me, I've pulled hundreds of girls from their backgrounds to place in other images...
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
11 December 2016
@Hombre

Yeah I've used white as well. It's just easier to crop when the outfits/acc. etc. are white too useing the bright blue or bright green. I Don't have to focus as much manualy erasing around those Items as often.
Wuzthis
Inscrit en Oct 2012

91 message(s)
12 December 2016
"What if customer likes one performer and not the other, will they still buy cards ?"

Sometimes, usually not.
It's quite a bummer I agree, but that's how it goes :(
Rex
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2007

365 message(s)
12 December 2016
Duo cards cost twice as much to produce and don't sell twice as much.
To our understanding there is always one of the two girls members don't like as much as the other and nobody is ready to pay double price for it.
Timing two big stars on the same day is a challenge also as they tend to cancel and reschedule often.
There will be more duos, when the opportunity is there, but we won't mass product them anymore.
peterbanker
Inscrit en Jan 2009

216 message(s)
12 December 2016
Thanks for that information Rex

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !