Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

How to place a girl at the top of the screen?

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

BlueInGreen
Inscrit en Nov 2016

1 message(s)
30 November 2016
In some places I've seen the girl hanging from the top of the screenm For example there's a girl sitting in a swing in the demo video on the website. However, when I try to ***** a girl to the top, she just falls back to the bottom. Is this a feature specific to some girls?
lldmx35
Inscrit en Oct 2007

2 message(s)
30 November 2016 (edited)
Well I know how ta do that you have to own the girl it cant be demo. First click on girls picturer then at the far right theres a icon you click and a list of her moves come up this icon is to the right of the icon that shows all her cards. In that list you will see table, pole,and TOP double click on top she will swing. But not all girls bust that move some of the girls cards dont have top(swing) so your gonna have ta check each card unless you already seen her do it then you know the card to click on.
spiderman1804
Inscrit en Feb 2008

439 message(s)
1 December 2016
In the picture you can see three differnt cards.

Card 1 is a swinging card.
Some of the cards have clips where the girls sit on the swing.
Cards with these clips can be filtered.
A direct play of a special clip is only possible from the clip list (Platinium User and higher). The clips a labeled with "Top of screen".

Card 2 is a hanging clip.
These clips have all the cards of the newer series of iStripper. These cards all have a white iStripper logo.

Card 3 when moving a card without hanging clips
All cards with black iStripper logo and also all cards with iStripper XXX logo.

@BlueInGreen
Have fun with your collection of cards.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !