Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
v18017385
Inscrit en Mar 2012

1 message(s)
19 October 2016
Hey I've only just downloaded iStripper use to use VirtuaGirl, the main difference I can see (or can't find at least) is that iStripper doesn't have transparency, I feature I use to use.

Am I just missing something obvious in the settings or is there really no transparency anymore?
Manue
ÉQUIPE
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Inscrit en Nov 2014

1049 message(s)
19 October 2016
@v18017385 Hi, First Welcome Back : ) transparency is not available anymore. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please read our forum to follow all our news and new updates. Feel free to get back to me if you have any questions @totem[email protected]
POPEYED
Inscrit en Jul 2013

1342 message(s)
19 October 2016
A pity indeed...it was a very cool feature...especially while multi-tasking or watching movies/playing games...

I really hope in the future...they bring it back :)

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !