Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

What's the difference between nudity and full nudity?

Forum / Le coin des nouveaux

EndOfLine
Inscrit en Jul 2016

46 message(s)
6 September 2016
I can't seem to tell the difference between nudity and full nudity clips. Anyone know what they mean?
shodan084
Inscrit en Dec 2007

1658 message(s)
6 September 2016
It's possible that the ratings are that a topless card would get the nude rating... Full nudity will be no clothes at all... but don't quote me on this... ;)
91hebasu
Inscrit en Jan 2008

1146 message(s)
6 September 2016
Here's a short answer........
No nudity is, of course, no nudity
Topless is naked titties or at least nipples showing
Nudity is at least no panties and sometimes no clothing but not necessarilly naked titties
Full nudity includes heavy rubbing or explicit views but not necessarily completely naked
XXX usually has some orgasmic action or penetration of some sort

It's more or less a scale of one to five in levels of explicitness

Yes, I suppose it can get a bit ***** at times and maybe my answer is quite ***** as well
The mind wobbles
;-)
Wyldanimal
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Mar 2008

3896 message(s)
6 September 2016 (edited)
I will also add that the Rating is based off the Highest level of erotic behavior, that the Clip contains.
So a clip Might be 45 seconds completely clothed, and the Model Flashes Her bare bottom for a second or two..
That would give the Clip a Nudity Rating, because seeing her bare bottom, even that briefly,
Makes that the Highest level of Erotic Behavior for that Clip.

The ratings are sometimes difficult to figure out, why the clip was rated the way it is.

Selecting an Erotic level means, you will never see anything Higher than that erotic Level..

So if you never want to see more than Toppless, you would select that as the highest level.
It doesn't mean that the entire clip will be toppless., but that there will be a toppless moment...

I'll bet your asking yourself, Why Did I ask that now...
we've ***** you even more than before.
Ironman79
Inscrit en Dec 2010

439 message(s)
6 September 2016
I liked it better when they used the term "Explicit" for the term they use now which is "Full Nudity"
EndOfLine
Inscrit en Jul 2016

46 message(s)
6 September 2016
I get that it refers to the highest level of nudity in the clip--but I've seen some cards where nudity and full nudity have the same state of undress! It just seemed to me either the labeling is inconsistent or I was missing some variable. Maybe 91hebasu is on to something--maybe it's not just state of undress but also how much touching or open-leg view there is??

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !