Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
HConnor
Inscrit en Aug 2016

2 message(s)
3 August 2016
how I can get a card?
kaiju
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2014

408 message(s)
3 August 2016
Hi @HConnor

I see that you have Viola Professor's pet in your collection. Good choice :) !
Now, you can simply reload your account with credits and add as many cards as you need by browsing the carrousel or the store.
HConnor
Inscrit en Aug 2016

2 message(s)
3 August 2016
@kaiju
but I do not have a credit card , to buy credit istripper , is there any other way that is easier to buy credit istripper
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4553 message(s)
3 August 2016
Hello,
Like it's writen in the help page of the software, you can pay by credit card, online checks, Direct Debit, uKash, Paysafecard, Ideal, Paypal and many other local solutions specific to your country, including phone/sms.
kaiju
ÉQUIPE
Inscrit en Sep 2014

408 message(s)
3 August 2016
@stefnev1 has said everything :)
RangerSteve
Inscrit en Feb 2016

28 message(s)
3 August 2016
Many stores (grocery, department, *****, convenience) carry Gift-Cards. See if you could find a general purpose gift-card. You purchase them for a fee, "load" them with cash in any value you would like, and then you can use them anywhere like a credit card. I have purchased many cards this way.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !