Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
9 June 2022 (edited)
Very nice work to you @Zantiev and your girlfriend for these scenes.

There are small problems that I notice in three of your scenes regarding the display.

For the scenes "Camping" & "Friend's camping", the name and title of the girl in the center, is displayed too low. This makes that we lose in all the title in "Friend's Camping" or in part for the title of the card in "Camping".

For "Friend's camping" some of the older cards only had Duo as a title, which is not so problematic to not see, but the newer Duo's have longer titles. I don't know if the text size could be decreased, if not move them higher.

For the "Treehouse" scene the names and titles of the cards of the two models on the left overlap, when they are displayed at the same time. There must be a way to move the display of the top one, a little to the right. I also notice that you lose part of the name on the left of the girl on the swing. So the two displays would have to be moved to the right, avoiding overlapping.

Would it be possible to center the girl more in the staircase, so that she is less close to the tree? She is sometimes partially behind it. For my part, but this is personal, I like that the girls are not hidden by objects in a scene. But of course, it's up to you to decide if you like it better that way.

Thanks again for sharing your scenes with us. 😊

Très beau travail à vous @Zantiev et à votre girlfriend pour ces scènes.

Il y a des petits problèmes que je remarque dans trois de vos scènes concernant l'affichage.

Pour les scènes "Camping" & "Friend's camping", le nom et le titre de la fille au centre, s'affiche trop bas. Ce qui fait que l'on perd en tout le titre dans "Friend's Camping" ou en partie pour le titre de la carte dans "Camping".

Pour "Friend's camping" certaines cartes plus anciennes n'avaient que Duo comme titre, ce qui n'est pas si problématique de ne pas les voir, mais les plus récents duo ont des titres plus long. Je ne sais pas si la taille du texte ne pourrait pas être diminué, à défaut de ne pouvoir les déplacer plus haut.

Pour la scène "Treehouse" les noms et titres des cartes des deux modèles à gauche se chevauchent, lorsqu'ils s'affichent en même temps. Il doit y avoir moyen de déplacer l'affichage de celle du haut, un peu plus à droite. Je remarque aussi que l'on perd une partie du nom à gauche de la fille sur la balançoire. Donc, les deux affichages seraient à déplacer vers la droite, en évitant qu'ils se chevauchent.

Y aurait-il la possibilité aussi de centrer plus la fille dans l'escalier, afin qu'elle soit moins près de l'arbre ? Elle est parfois partiellement derrière celui-ci. Pour ma part, mais c'est personnel, j'aime bien que les filles ne soient pas cachée pas des objets dans une scène. Mais évidemment, c'est vous qui décidez à savoir si vous aimez mieux cela ainsi.

Encore merci pour nous avoir partager vos scènes. 😊
Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
9 June 2022 (edited)
Thanks everyone for your kind and inspiring words and we are sooo happy that you liked them!

There are a few glitches like for example in "Computer Geek" where we had problems with cards ***** into the prior clips with certain cards ***** us to resize the clips smaller in order to remedy this situation but with our limited card collection it was hard to truly test this out. As far as "Naked News" go we weren't quite satisfied with the outcome so we added 2 huge spotlights and lit up the background lights to flicker at random times but it still felt flat like there was still something missing from that scene. That is one of the scenes we were both skeptical about releasing as it felt like it needed something more and took the longest to finally complete as we kept coming back to it to either add or remove objects from that scene. It was the first scene we had created from scratch using Gimp while learning some of its functionalities.

@Wyldanimal we both luv your idea on changing the center news panel each time the scene loads up. Great suggestion! We added the "Hot Babe Alert 7 Day Forecast" window mostly for chuckles which was added later as a mask but we can fix that and the tiny map displayed where we lived within somewhere in that vicinity lol which we taught was a nice touch considering there are members from all around the World.

@ComteDracula

Thanks for bringing that up. We don't have that feature on our iStripper program and never have we ever seen any names displayed when playing any scenes in full screen mode except for previews when in desktop screen mode ever since we downloaded the iStripper program. It must be a feature that must be clicked off or something in settings. I will double check to make sure. Well that bites and now I know what the line "nameglowcolor" must be for. We will look into it and I don't think we know how to solve that problem as of yet. That means we will have to redo those scenes.

As far as the tree in Treehouse scene goes we thought it would add to the tease effect with the girls being partially blocked by that huge tree. I was initially going to delete that tree at first but Sandi thought it would be a good tease effect.

Merci de mentionner cela. Nous n'avons pas cette fonctionnalité sur notre programme iStripper et nous n'avons jamais vu de noms affichés lors de la lecture de scènes en mode plein écran, à l'exception des aperçus en mode écran de bureau depuis que nous avons téléchargé le programme iStripper. Ce doit être une fonctionnalité qui doit être désactivée ou quelque chose dans les paramètres. Je vais vérifier pour m'en assurer. Eh bien ça mord et maintenant je sais à quoi doit servir la ligne "nameglowcolor". Nous allons l'examiner et je ne pense pas que nous sachions comment résoudre ce problème pour l'instant. Cela signifie que nous devrons refaire ces scènes.

Thanks again everyone! Big Hugs!!
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
9 June 2022 (edited)
@ComteDracula

Thanks for bringing that up. We don't have that feature on our iStripper program and never have we ever seen any names displayed when playing any scenes in full screen mode except for previews when in desktop screen mode ever since we downloaded the iStripper program. It must be a feature that must be clicked off or something in settings. I will double check to make sure. Well that bites and now I know what the line "nameglowcolor" must be for. We will look into it and I don't think we know how to solve that problem as of yet. That means we will have to redo those scenes.

Merci de mentionner cela. Nous n'avons pas cette fonctionnalité sur notre programme iStripper et nous n'avons jamais vu de noms affichés lors de la lecture de scènes en mode plein écran, à l'exception des aperçus en mode écran de bureau depuis que nous avons téléchargé le programme iStripper. Ce doit être une fonctionnalité qui doit être désactivée ou quelque chose dans les paramètres. Je vais vérifier pour m'en assurer. Eh bien ça mord et maintenant je sais à quoi doit servir la ligne "nameglowcolor". Nous allons l'examiner et je ne pense pas que nous sachions comment résoudre ce problème pour l'instant. Cela signifie que nous devrons refaire ces scènes.

Thanks again everyone! Big Hugs!!

It is possible to display the names of girls and cards by clicking on the jagged wheel at the top right of the program menu. Check "advanced settings" at the top left. In the "Full screen" section, select "always" in "display model names".

I notice that the display of the lettering can be decreased in size, but I don't know how, if I compare to other scenes.

Il est possible d'afficher les noms des filles et des cartes en cliquant sur la roue dentellé en haut à droite du menu du programme. Coché "réglages avancés" en haut à gauche. Dans la section "Plein écran", sélectionner "toujours" dans "afficher le nom des modèles".

Je remarque que l'affichage des lettrages peut être diminué en taille, mais je ne sais pas comment, si je compare à d'autres scènes.
Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
9 June 2022
@ComteDracula

Well we talked about it and we are going to remove the tree from the scene and provide both just in case some like the tease effect. We have found the name feature and we didn't even know about it. So we are going to try and solve that name problem asap!

Eh bien, nous en avons parlé et nous allons supprimer l'arbre de la scène et fournir les deux juste au cas certains aimeraient l'effet taquin. Nous avons trouvé la fonctionnalité de nom et nous ne le savions même pas. Nous allons donc essayer de résoudre ce problème de nom dès que possible !
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
9 June 2022
Perfect. Thanks again. If you have any questions about other aspects of the program's functionality, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Parfait. Encore merci à vous. Si vous avez des questions sur d'autres aspects de la fonctionnalité du programme ne vous gênez pas.

Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
9 June 2022 (edited)
@ComteDracula

We truly appreciate you testing out our scenes as we knew there would be some problems as we are newbies. We apologize for any errors/oversights on our side. Thanks for showing us that feature as we will definitely will be keeping it on 'always' when creating scenes. It was set to 'first time only' and we just never noticed it before. We will try and fix those scenes mentioned with the name display problems. We are so sorry for any inconvenience!

Nous apprécions vraiment que vous testiez nos scènes car nous savions qu'il y aurait quelques problèmes mineurs car nous sommes débutants. Nous nous excusons pour toute erreur/oubli de notre part. Merci de nous avoir montré cette fonctionnalité car nous la garderons certainement sur "toujours" lors de la création de scènes. Il était réglé sur "première fois uniquement" et nous ne l'avions jamais remarqué auparavant. Nous allons essayer de corriger les scènes mentionnées avec les problèmes d'affichage du nom. Nous sommes désolés pour tout inconvénient !

Much love and Big Hugs!!
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
9 June 2022
...we both say "Go For It". Trust me when I say "if we can do it anyone can do it."
Thanks, and don't be too sure about that.
Like @TheEmu said "It can become addictive."
I can believe that. The whole iStripper app and forum has had me hooked since I joined during the lockdowns.
I look forward to downloading some of your scenes too.
One day perhaps, not promising anything.
Socialhazard
Inscrit en Nov 2020

1145 message(s)
9 June 2022
Hell yeah, kick ass. Viva la istripper!
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
9 June 2022 (edited)
Well we talked about it and we are going to remove the tree from the scene and provide both just in case some like the tease effect

Some of us do, indeed, like the tease effect when the performers temporarily become fully or partially out of view.

You can resize the names using either a size: or a scale: clause for the ClipNameSprite (I tend to use Scale:) or, in a 3D camera scene by changing its distance from the camera.

You can directily reposition the name using Pos: or can do it indirectly via HotSpot:

One thing you might consider is to rotate the ClipSprites and the ClipNameSprites so that their perspective matches that of the TV screens on which they appear.

One "trick" that you will see used in many of my scenes is to nest a ClipNameSprite within a ClipSprite node which means that they can be treated as a single entity. This has two advantages.

Firstly, you do not have to explicitly name the source for the ClipNameSprite as it will pick it up from the ClipSprite (it is all too easy to get the wrong names when using copy and paste when editing the scene).

Secondly, changes to the position and orientation of the clip will automatically apply to the name as well. Any Pos: (or Rot:) clause you use for the ClipNameSprite will be relative to that of the ClipSprite it is nested within.

In the camping scene you might consider having the boat drift slowly back and forth or maybe to rock gently,
Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
9 June 2022
Thanks again @TheEmu you are a life saver. I just copied all of your suggestions onto notepad to study and experiment with. Now I understand why we never saw the girls name appear when using the program ever since we downloaded it a year ago. So I checked it out during the night and personally I don't like the names appearing while watching the scenes as I find it a little distracting and the display of the names are huge. But we might as well learn how to correct that little oversight for members who do and of course to do it right. We just didn't know.

In the treehouse scene I totally agree with you as I also liked the tree and the teasing effect. I stayed up all night getting rid of that tree and filling in the void only to find out much to my disappointment that Katya Clover in Flirtatious is a little wonderer and walked off the lower platform by 2 steps just with her left foot only in her 2nd scene. I am surprised that we didn't notice that earlier.

So I guess I will be spending the day either moving the platform over and extending the lower deck to compensate or resize the pic a bit which means I'll have to redo the mask also and boy was that ever a lot of work but so worth it. One way or another it is going to be a lot of work but I don't mind. All of the other cards in our collection that we tested that scene with worked out perfectly fine. So I assume if Katya walks off a bit maybe others too and we just can't have that as they may fall and ***** themselves lol. Sorry just playing and it's very late. Sandy will be getting up soon for work as I'm off till monday as my boss is gone to Vancouver till Sunday woohoo so I have time to fix all of the scenes. Oh she just woke up and she is laughing at me for still being up! I can't believe it is already 8am. hehe It's so easy to lose track of time when working on these scenes.

In the camping scene I also wanted to slightly rock the boat a bit to give it some form of realism but I just didn't know how to do it. I haven't had the chance to study animations as of yet eventhough my intentions were there. I believe it must have something to do with the animate command as I'll have to look into it. I also wanted another girl dancing outside of the tent but it just wouldn't work with that mesh tent. We tried everything with Gimp and no luck so we decided to add another boat just for the effect considering how small the girls are in those boats. Our primary intentions was the duo scene in the tent without anyone or anything else. Two beauties making love was all that was needed for that scene. I just got a little ambitious and decided to create a single girl scene just in case there were members who didn't like duo's and we added the boat scenes just for the fun of it.

Well I'm off to bed to get a little zzzz's for a few hours then I'll get back to fixing all of the scenes and re-up the links.

I'm glad we uploaded all 8 scenes as it gives us the opportunity to correct all of our mistakes and make improvements accordingly. We truly apologize for all of the errors but I guess that is part of the learning process. Sandy thought that we should have just uploaded one scene at a time considering members were downloading them and maybe I should have listen to her. But I figured since each one had different elements to it we might as well go for it and since it was our first release the members would be forgiving. I thought they were perfect but I was wrong as usual. lol

Take care my friend and have a great day!!!
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
9 June 2022
@Zantiev

For a simple way to rock the boat see the "Hombre Sin Sombra - Seascape" scenes in

https://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmu-Remixes.zip

These have girls standing on simple log rafts moving over a sea generated by a shader, But you can ignore the shader and just use the way that the rafts and the girls clips positions and orientations (Pos: and Rot:) are are animated to move them and rock them.
Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
9 June 2022 (edited)
@TheEmu

I was wondering if I should de-activate the links I posted earlier?

I can re-submit new links later on today when I fix the treehouse scenes for both versions, add additional backgrounds to the Naked News scene and fix all of the name issues in each scene and add some effects to the Camping scenes.

I tried your suggestion with the name issue and it worked out perfectly and I can scale them so that they aren't so big and even choose the color either individually or collectively for each clip used in all scenes including how to position them where I would like them in relation to the clips. Thanks so much for showing me how to do it. As far as the rocking the boat issue in the Camping scenes I have studied @Hombre Sin Sombra - Seascape scene like you have suggested and it also worked out fine with some fine tweaking. Pretty cool! I'm just debating if I should add the calm water shader to the Camping scenes as I think it would give it some realism. It's amazing how real you can make each scene look with a little patience and knowledge and of course some fine tuning.

Is there a shader that simulates a small breeze to make the grass and trees flutter a bit? lol

The only thing I am not sure about is how hard certain shaders might be on my CPU especially for other members. Trial and error I guess. The only unresolved issue is the Computer Geek scene with the ***** of the prior clips. I busted my head open trying to solve this issue and I guess I will have to study framebuffers to fully understand how it works. @Wyldanimal shared the 5 tv scenes with me in a prior post and I haven't really got around to study and analyze it quite yet as I was fine tuning each scene for sharing. I will be studying it some time today when I get a chance to do so. I was more captivated by how he created those scenes especially the 2nd one. Just simply amazing!

I'm not as intimidated by all this like I was in the beginning as I feel like I'm tapping into the collective creative process with all of the creatives here and everything is really starting to make a lot of sense to me. Mind you I sure did a lot of reading and experimenting and on some days I know I burnt some brain cells trying to grasp all of this lol but it was replaced with new creative brain cells lol. Forgive me! I have a silly sense of humor.

So yeah I think I will de-activate those prior links I submitted until I have fixed all issues in all of my scenes if that is ok with the moderators. I'll wait until one of them gives me the green light to do so.

I am so sorry for having to do this but the name issue will be fixed in all of my scenes today now that I know how to do it and now that I am aware of it. Hopefully I can fix all other scenes today also so that everyone can enjoy them as it was intended.

Thank you for your kindness, patience and of course your assistance throughout this whole process. It's still a learning process and probably will be for some time as Sandi and I have some really cool ideas for future scenes. Some are basic while others are going to be more challenging to create. She is invested into the whole creation process as I am and together as a team we will be able to create some fun and sexxxy scenes down the road to share with everyone.

We keep a journal of all of our ideas and check them off as we create them. It sure beats watching cable tv by far lol.
Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
10 June 2022 (edited)
Well! Sandi suggested to me that the links are fine just the way they are and the changes I will be making to each scene can be copied directly over the older ones therefore updating all scenes appropriately in a timely fashion. So there will be no need to de-activate those older links after all and no need to rush through each scene in a pressured condensed time frame. I'd be lost without her and probably stress myself out for trying to take on too much all at once.

Sorry about that and for wasting space on this forum and for babbling on.

Take care everyone!
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
10 June 2022 (edited)
Take your time @Zantiev. There is no rush. We can enjoy your scenes in the meantime. And above all, don't apologize for making mistakes in your learning, as this is quite normal.

The important thing is that you and Sandi have fun in the creation.

Prenez votre temps @Zantiev. Rien ne presse. Nous pouvons profiter de vos scènes entre-temps. Et surtout ne vous excusez pas de faire des erreurs dans vos apprentissages, puisque cela est tout à fait normal.

L'important est que vous et Sandi ayez du plaisir dans la création.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
10 June 2022 (edited)
@Zantiev

I missed replying your post asking me whether you should leave the links active as it was past midnight when I first saw it when making a final check of the forum before going to bed otherwise I would have replied last nght.

I agree with @ComteDracula - leave the links up and take your time. As long as you don't change any file or folder names any modified or unchanged files will just overwrite the old one while any completely new files will be added.

Any obsolete file will not automatically be deleted but this will not normally be a problem, however it can be if it is in a folder which you are using to hold a set of randomly selected images and it is no longer suitable - but all you need to do then is tell people to delete that file.
wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
10 June 2022
@Zantiev and Sandi this is supposed to be fun for you. Not some stressful job. @ComteDracula says it perfectly.
There is no rush. We can enjoy your scenes in the meantime. And above all, don't apologize for making mistakes in your learning, as this is quite normal.
Anyone waiting will just have to wait longer 😆 https://tenor.com/search/waiting-skeleton-gifs
Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
10 June 2022
Thanks guys! Well I fixed 3 of them so far and added an extra scene for the "Treehouse." I cut that tree down that was blocking the scene and I also made some changes to the original "Treehouse" scene. In "Computer Geek" I fixed the pole clip as it was off a bit and fixed all clip names in all scenes. Just overwrite all files and enjoy!

Ace's Up:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_2zIRc2sAvqvOaPzSWcY59RZLMfUIFP6/view?usp=sharing

Computer Geek:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-LeWCWdsgcSND9_V0U1WEReVzQ2b03w0/view?usp=sharing

Treehouse:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WA0SkJLU6tYDq8OFwIUbDFj71dvaJB2_/view?usp=sharing

wrightsayswow
Inscrit en Jul 2020

1113 message(s)
10 June 2022
I cut that tree down
Some trees in the UK have protection orders on them.
Hope you got permission to do that. 😆
The links all download fine. 👍
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
10 June 2022
Thank you so much @Zantiev and Sandi for the improvements made to your scenes.

It is much better. The names and titles are well positioned and the right size.

I thought the idea of the tree being cut down to the ground with the chainsaw on the trunk was very funny. Very good idea.

It made me think of the trees (silver maples) that I wanted to get rid of in front of my house, when one of them clogged my agricultural drains. One out of two was eventually cut down. I like trees, but not when they are a nuisance.

There was just one thing that bothered me about the "Ace's Up" scene that I didn't see the first time. I saw for the girls at the 2 ends (didn't notice for the one in the center), that end clips, which you usually see appearing half at the edge of the screen, as if part of their bodies were off screen, were visible half in the center of cards. This gives the impression that half of the girls' bodies are hidden inside the card or that there is an opening in the center of the card that makes it look like part of the body was behind that half of the card.

Unfortunately, I can't put an image capture on the forum, to show you what I observed. These must be In/Out clips.

Merci beaucoup @Zantiev et Sandi pour les améliorations faites à vos scènes.

C'est beaucoup mieux. Les noms et titres sont bien positionnés et de la bonne grandeur.

J'ai trouvé très drôle l'idée de l'arbre coupé au sol, avec la scie à chaîne sur le tronc. Très bonne idée.

Cela m'a fait repensé aux arbres (érables argentés) que je voulais me débarassé au devant de ma maison, lorsque l'un de ceux-ci a boucher mes drains agricoles. Un sur 2 a été coupé finalement. J'aime bien les arbres, mais pas quand ils sont nuisibles.

Il y a juste une chose qui m'a dérangé dans la scène "Ace's Up" que je n'avais pas vu la première fois. J'ai vu pour les filles aux 2 extrémités (pas remarqué pour celle du centre), que des clips d'extrémité, que l'on voit habituellement apparaître à moitié au bord de l'écran, comme si une partie de leur corps étaient hors écran, étaient visibles à moitié au centre de cartes. Cela donne l'impression que la moitié du corps des filles sont cachés à l'intérieur de la carte ou qu'il y a une ouverture au centre de la carte qui fait qu'une partie du corps était derrière cette moitié de carte.

Malheureusement, je ne peux mettre de capture d'image sur le forum, pour vous montrer ce que j'ai observé. Ce doit être des clips In/Out.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
10 June 2022
I saw for the girls at the 2 ends (didn't notice for the one in the center), that end clips, which you usually see appearing half at the edge of the screen, as if part of their bodies were off screen

Deny: inout should fix that.
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
10 June 2022
Is there a shader that simulates a small breeze to make the grass and trees flutter a bit? lol

Actually, yes there is. @Lezardo (iStripper Team) created and shared a vertex shader many moons ago which I used, sometimes combined with a fragment shader in the same scene, in a few of my scenes.

Here's the slightly modified code done by Wyld and it's called Move2.vsh :

// Coordonnees de texture et couleur pour le fragment
//
//
// additions by WyldAnimal
// some custom variables to play with..
// define some variable to use in the formulas
// you can make up your own variable names to use...
//
#define Xoffset 20.0
#define Xmultiplier 30.0
#define Yoffset 10.0
#define Ymultiplier 10.0

// only leave one of these not commented.
// it will control which set of formulas is used.
#define UseSine
//#define UseCosine
//#define UseBoth
//#define UseTangent // use smaller values above with Tan

varying vec4 gl_TexCoord[5];
varying vec4 gl_FrontColor;

uniform float u_Elapsed;

void main()
{
vec4 displacedVertex;
displacedVertex = gl_Vertex;

float len = length( displacedVertex );

// inserted the custom variables in the formulas
// and added tests to determine what set of formulas to use

// test if UseSine is not commented ( it's Defined )
// if it is, then uses these formulas
#ifdef UseSine
displacedVertex.x += Xoffset * sin( u_Elapsed + len *Xmultiplier);
displacedVertex.y += Yoffset * sin( u_Elapsed + len *Ymultiplier);
#endif

// test if UseCosine is not commented ( it's Defined )
#ifdef UseCosine
displacedVertex.x += Xoffset * cos( u_Elapsed * len *Xmultiplier);
displacedVertex.y += Yoffset * cos( u_Elapsed + len *Ymultiplier);
#endif

// test if UseBoth is not commented ( it's Defined )
#ifdef UseBoth
displacedVertex.x += Xoffset * sin( u_Elapsed * len *Xmultiplier);
displacedVertex.y += Yoffset * cos( u_Elapsed + len *Ymultiplier);
#endif

// test if UseTangent is not commented ( it's Defined )
#ifdef UseTangent
displacedVertex.x += Xoffset * tan( u_Elapsed * len *Xmultiplier);
displacedVertex.y += Yoffset * tan( u_Elapsed + len *Ymultiplier);
#endif

// Position sur l'ecran
gl_Position = gl_ProjectionMatrix * gl_ModelViewMatrix * displacedVertex;

// Position dans la texture
gl_TexCoord[0] = gl_MultiTexCoord0;

gl_FrontColor = gl_Color;

}

This will make any image or texture you apply it to, 'sway' like grass in a breeze as @Lezardo originally intended it to do.

You need to save it as a .vsh file and then add it to the .scn code where you want it to work, such as this:

node {

sprite {
pos: 0, 0
hotspot: 0.5, 1.0
shader: vertex, Move2.vsh
source: Back
material: true
opacity: 0.6
blend: true
size: 1920, 1080
resolution: 15
}

} // close node

Of course, you probably need to play around with the numbers to match your scenes but I think you guys are getting used to that by now :/
Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
10 June 2022 (edited)
@Comte Dracula

Lol! We thought you would find that scene amusing! You inspired us to create that scene and we luved how it turned out. I should have kept the sign leaning up against the tree stump instead of where I had put it leaning up against the fallen tree as it looks a little cluttered. I also resized the duo clips and the cushion but maybe I should have left it the way it was. All in all the scene is a excellent addition to the original 'Treehouse' scene. We are so happy that you enjoyed it.

As far as the 'Ace's Up' scene goes, we were experimenting with reflections and figuring out how to get the In/Out category to appear from both sides except from always from the right side and getting the reflections of the dancers to appear in sync with the dancers. Unfortunately there are some cards that appear as you said and we both debated on either just denying the In/Out or going with the Standing clips only. We originally only wanted the Dress category for that scene to keep it classy but we decided to go with the varied In/Out instead probably because of our limited collection.

Thank You for the inspiration!! Big Hugs from the both of us!!💕

Lol! Nous pensions que vous trouveriez cette scène amusante ! Vous nous avez inspiré pour créer cette scène et nous avons adoré le résultat. J'aurais dû garder le panneau appuyé contre la souche d'arbre au lieu de l'endroit où je l'avais mis appuyé contre l'arbre tombé car il a l'air un peu encombré. J'ai aussi redimensionné les clips duo et le coussin mais j'aurais peut-être dû le laisser tel quel. Dans l'ensemble, la scène est un excellent ajout à la scène originale "Treehouse". Nous sommes si heureux que vous l'ayez apprécié.

En ce qui concerne la scène 'Ace's Up', nous expérimentions des reflets et cherchions comment faire apparaître la catégorie In/Out des deux côtés sauf toujours du côté droit et faire apparaître les reflets des danseurs en synchronisation avec les danseurs. Malheureusement, il y a des cartes qui apparaissent comme vous l'avez dit et nous avons tous les deux débattu de la possibilité de simplement nier l'entrée / sortie ou de n'utiliser que les clips permanents. À l'origine, nous ne voulions que la catégorie Robe pour cette scène afin qu'elle reste élégante, mais nous avons décidé d'opter pour la variété In/Out à la place, probablement à cause de notre collection limitée.

Merci pour l'inspiration!! Gros hugs de nous deux !!💕
Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
11 June 2022
@HombreSinSombra

Wow! that is some serious coding! Thanks! I copied the coding to study it even further and will check it out! This is so exciting as we have other outdoor scenes planned after we fix all of our mistakes from the previous 8 scenes. We are presently experimenting with the water shader to add to the camping scenes with the boats rocking a bit lol inspired by @TheEmu. It's just amazing what one can accomplish with this amazing iStripper interface.

Thank You so much in replying to our question about the 'Breeze' effect! We are really looking forward to experiment with it.

Big Hugs from the both of us!!💕
Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
11 June 2022
@TheEmu , @Wyldanimal , @EverthangForever

We are so humbled by your creative gifts and truly amazing scene creations. You have no idea how much your compliments truly means to the both of us. We are both sooo happy that you have enjoyed our basic experimental Scenes eventhough they had some mistakes in them. Your comments and suggestions always give us the confidence and inspiration to pursuit this creation process even further. @TheEmu has taught us to look outside of the box so to speak and has given us sooo much inspiration to pursuit this creative process. Thank you all for sharing your projects with us as they were great learning tools. We still have a long way to go before we can create more complex Scenes we both have envisioned from our imaginations but everyday we get closer to those goals and with your invaluable assistance and productive input we both know that we will be able to create those scenes in the near future.

The funny thing is, no matter where we go now, we always seem to point out what would make a cool or sexy scene. lol

We also wanted to give a shout out to @Number6 and @HombreSinSombra who also helped us and allowed us to study their scenes to help us in our creative process.

Once we fix all of our Scenes we will work on others to share with everyone to enjoy!

So Thank you all sooo much!!! We both send you all Much Love and Big Hugs and our most sincere appreciation!! 💕
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
11 June 2022
As far as the 'Ace's Up' scene goes, we were experimenting with reflections and figuring out how to get the In/Out category to appear from both sides except from always from the right side

Unfortunately if you want to allow both inout clips and other standing clips for the same Clip there is no way to specify that different positions should be used for them.

What you can do is use two ClipSprites, one with a source that only allows inout clips and one that denies them. then you animate their opacities such that only one appears at any one time.

Technically thre is a difference in the HotSpot between inout clips and other types of standing clips. For inout clips the hotspot is at 9or very near) the bottom left corner of the clip, for standing clips (including pole, glass, and cage clips) the hotspot is at the centre of the clip's bottom edge, for swing (top) clips it is at the cenre of the top edge while for table clips it is on the midline but somewhat above the base. As it is the position of the hotspot that is controlled by the Pos: clauses what works well for one type of clip will usually not do so for others types.

Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1135 message(s)
11 June 2022
@Zantiev & Sandi

As far as the 'Ace's Up' scene goes, we were experimenting with reflections and figuring out how to get the In/Out category to appear from both sides except from always from the right side and getting the reflections of the dancers to appear in sync with the dancers. Unfortunately there are some cards that appear as you said and we both debated on either just denying the In/Out or going with the Standing clips only. We originally only wanted the Dress category for that scene to keep it classy but we decided to go with the varied In/Out instead probably because of our limited collection.

I think this may explain why there is a problem with In/Out clips.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/32442/1?post=494409
Vous n'êtes pas autorisés à voir ce sujet et à accéder aux données relatives à ce sujet
If you look at the date of that post it was over 6 years ago so I don't think anything will be done about it now.😰
Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
11 June 2022 (edited)
Hello Everyone! We tried to solve the in/out dilemma for the 'Ace's Up!' scene but one card in particular the 'Linda Ellison - Sheer Essence' card proved to make this scene almost impossible to adjust properly rendering some cards to be partly hidden when played such as the 'Katya Clover - Flirtatious card'.

So we decided that the background pic we used for this scene wasn't appropriate for in/out clips because of the placement of the Ace's used in this scene. Therefore we created a (version 2) with standing only clips and adjusted the name sprites properly adding a reflection to them considering everything else is reflected in this scene and made some other adjustments.

We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience but the newer revised version is more appropriate for the background pic we used for this scene.

This version was what we had intended in the first place until I decided to add in/out clips on both sides and complicated everything lol. But we learnt a lot from the coding aspect of the creation process of this scene.

Note: just delete the other 'Ace's Up!' folder otherwise you'll have both versions in the same folder.

So here is the revised version: (Version 2)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1POJzrbkoDEE4EoS9E62b6W2jiiHoz6bc/view?usp=sharing

It's funny how a simple scene can cause so many problems! I should have just submitted one scene at a time instead of releasing all of them at once so that I can make the proper adjustments to our next scene by learning from the mistakes we made from the one's released. Lesson learnt!!!

Sandi did advise me to just submit one at a time so that we can learn from our mistakes but I got overly ambitious and released them all and there were mistakes in every one of them. She was right as always lol! For that I deeply apologize and it won't happen again.

Zantiev
Inscrit en Apr 2021

62 message(s)
11 June 2022 (edited)
@Number6

Thanks! I read it and it cleared everything up about in/out clips and the problems we faced. Btw they both looked like really nice scenes, You have a strong point when suggesting to use in/out3K to differentiate between newer and older clips. It would have made our lives so much easier when creating full screen scenes and would inspire creators to use the In/out clips a lot more in their scenes.

@TheEmu

Good to know! I copied your response in our learning tips folder like we did all other tips. So when we face any issues we have a reference folder to go to. Thanks for clarifying the hotspots for each type of clip for me as well as I was still struggling with it especially between the older and newer cards.
ComteDracula
Inscrit en Aug 2017

1255 message(s)
11 June 2022 (edited)
@Zantiev

Thanks for the improvement of the 'Ace's Up!' scene.

For my part, but it is a personal choice, I will remove the reflection of the names and titles of the cards.

I notice that there is a lot of red, when you see on the floor the red reflection of the diamond card, the red reflection of the dresses, the red title and its red reflection. This makes them less visible. I find this annoying for the eye.

In any case it is not necessary for the titles to reflect on the floor.

Sometimes with some of the girls, some of them come out of the screen in whole or in part at the ends, but I guess that's normal, since the girls are moving around, and usually the clips are made to play in the center. I would leave it that way. I don't think it's possible to improve this, at the risk of the girls overlapping more in the center of the screen. This would create the naughty effect that you are looking for.

So for my part, only the duplication of the titles should be eliminated. But it's up to you, of course.

@Zantiev

Merci pour l'amélioration de la scène 'Ace's Up!'

Pour ma part, mais c'est un choix personnel, j'enlèverai le reflet des noms et titres des cartes.

Je remarque que cela fait beaucoup de rouge, lorsqu' on voit sur le plancher le reflet rouge de la carte de carreau, le reflet rouge des robes, le titre rouge et son reflet rouge. Cela rend ceux-ci moins visibles. Je trouve cela agaçant pour l'oeil.

De toute façon il n'est pas nécessaire pour les titres de refléter sur le plancher.

Il arrive qu'avec certaines filles, certaines sortent de l'écran en tout ou partiellement aux extrémités, mais j'imagine que c'est normal, vu que les filles se déplacent, et qu'habituellement les clips sont faient pour jouer au centre. Je laisserait cela ainsi. Je ne crois pas possible d'améliorer cela, au risque que les filles se superpose plus au centre de l'écran. Cela crait ainsi l'effet coquin que vous recherchez par le fait même.

Donc pour ma part seul le dédoublement des titres serait à éliminer. Mais c'est vous qui décidé, évidemment.
Number6
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1135 message(s)
11 June 2022 (edited)
@Zantiev & Sandi

Hello Everyone! We tried to solve the in/out dilemma for the 'Ace's Up!' scene but one card in particular the 'Linda Ellison - Sheer Essence' card proved to make this scene almost impossible to adjust properly rendering some cards to be partly hidden when played such as the 'Katya Clover - Flirtatious card'. So we decided that the background pic we used for this scene wasn't appropriate for in/out clips because of the placement of the Ace's used in this scene.

One thing I did learn from creating fullscreen scenes is that it doesn't matter how careful you are at creating and placing models there are always odd clips that don't work. This can be because of a slight difference in the filming or the clip has been misnamed. Personally if it works for the large majority of cards I just ignore it.

We're deeply sorry for the inconvenience but the newer revised version is more appropriate for the background pic we used for this scene.

As others have said there is no need to apologise. You are still learning and even if you weren't you can't be responsible for errors that are down in part to the clips themselves. You should have seen some of the cock ups I made in my scenes.

To be honest though I am still annoyed about the "In/Out" thing. A lot of my early scenes were deliberately constructed to have the girls walking in and out of the scene. I even updated that garden scene a while back to include a clouds shader to make the sky a little more realistic.

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !