Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here

Forum / Tout sur iStripper

ARoomWithAView
Inscrit en Sep 2012

24 message(s)
16 July 2017
TheEmu @listening to Bix

would love to see a 20s scene ala the Yoshiwara in Metropolis, with Trumbauer & Bix, Paul Whiteman etc. Just the vibe.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
16 July 2017 (edited)
@ARoomWithAView - I am glad you liked the scene. Do you know the TV series that the screen capture was made from, and its two follow on series? They were The Beiderbix Affair, The Beiderbix Tapes and the Beiderbix Connection, all wonderfully gentle comedies and all available on DVD.
ARoomWithAView
Inscrit en Sep 2012

24 message(s)
21 July 2017
@TheEmu no I am just a fan of Bix's music. I saw the headset scene saying "lestening to Bix" so i just assmed you were a Biederbecke fan. I'll check out the series. I have played a bit with some burlesque backgrounds with 1920s themes and listen to jazz from that period a lot while watching iStripper scenes.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
21 July 2017
@ARoomWithAView - I do like Bix, though I would not go so far as to call myself a fan. However, the character in the "listening to Bix" scene most definately was a Bix fan as you can tell from the way he is reacting to the distraction by his visitor. I have long intended to get more good jazz stripper music though my choice would probably be from a little later than the 20s and would feature a lot of saxophone.
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
8 September 2017
Following a recent whale watching trip, I remixed Alexander Alekseev's SeaScape fragment
shader with various other shaders into a scene of a model dancing between two diving whales.
The aim was to create a scene suitable for playing with both jpg or transparent png textures.
Also I wanted to show both the whales and @TheEmu's "Tunnel A" immersing into or out of that
shader sea, with a bright sea horizon beyond. I've provided a toggle in the .scn code for playing this sans tunnels btw.

I think I failed to emulate properly a rippled 'distant' water turbulence effect when using @TheEmu's TheEmuLib = Library shaders, however I will keep trying to tweek with 'em. Animations of opacity once again seem to have saved this scene enough for it to be watchable. If anyone wants to show another way of working both random ( open directory) transparent & opaque textures, in just the one scene, I would be grateful to see how it works out. Thanks a lot & keep on coding 😎

zipsize = 48.0 MB

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETFractalGarden015update.zip
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4528 message(s)
9 September 2017
Very nice scenes @EverthangForever 👍
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
9 September 2017
OK, after mulling over this some more...the problem I had is solved.
Instead of tweeking TheEmuLib = Library shaders adinfinatum
I've mounted the same SeaScape shader directly onto two slightly
rotated transparent sprites to create a seamless distance chevron.

I've adjusted the update zip now to reflect this. Just overwrite
all when you extract to ../scenes

zipsize = 10.5 MB

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETFractalGarden015update.zip
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
9 September 2017 (edited)
Thanks @Stefnev. The older Totem cards look better than ever now on Fullscreen.
Hope you enjoy 😉
ckvghduser
Inscrit en Oct 2007

253 message(s)
9 September 2017
I had to re-download iStripper and received the latest version. I have the iStripper custom FullScreen of Halloween last year, but not the Christmas FullScreen from last year. Anyone know how I can get that? Thanks.
pumpdude48
Inscrit en May 2016

390 message(s)
9 September 2017
@ckvghduser

I have a working copy of the "xmas" scene that I would be happy to post a link to, but I am not sure of the etiquette of sharing/distributing something I didn't make.

I frankly don't remember if Totem themselves published it or if one of our other members did.

I would think that if Totem published it then they probably wouldn't mind it being shared but people be finicky at times, on things like this.

I did a quick search and didn't find any links to that scene.

Maybe a mod could let me know.
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
9 September 2017 (edited)
The Xmas scene was a Totem created one. I played around with it a little for my own use.

I don't see any problems sharing a link to this scene 😛

There were actually 2 versions of this scene released by Totem. The second one worked better for me 😊
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
9 September 2017
Here's a scap of the 2nd Totem version with a ***** tweak and also one of my own creations from last year...
ckvghduser
Inscrit en Oct 2007

253 message(s)
9 September 2017
Thanks @HombreSinSombra How do I download the Totem version?
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
9 September 2017
Yeah I have it too if no one else want's to put it up. I don't see any tweeked up as well. I didn't have dropbox at that time nor basic share skills. lol. I thank I'll wait to see what pump/hombre do. Don't want to cross post..lol
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
9 September 2017
Well, if it doesn't download and install automatically for you, that is probably a Totem glitch.

I can zip up the folder and upload to Google Drive... Give me a little time . My wifi connection is a little debilitating...
pumpdude48
Inscrit en May 2016

390 message(s)
9 September 2017
@ckvghduser

Here it is.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySsZIciylJYSVVjcEFYRExxdU0

@HombreSinSombra

Did you share the mod of the xmas scene you did?

I like the snow covered porch motif...
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
9 September 2017
There ya go...nuff said.😀
ckvghduser
Inscrit en Oct 2007

253 message(s)
9 September 2017
Thanks very much @pumpdude48. I appreciate it. I, too, would like to see the mod that @HombreSinSombra did!
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
9 September 2017
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q3PJ8LyTh8aEYyeDZUZEFqT0U/view?usp=sharing

Ok. Download this and unzip to your data\scenes folder. Should be under your C:\Your Username\appdata\local\vghd\data\scenes path. I'm here if you have any problems...
ckvghduser
Inscrit en Oct 2007

253 message(s)
10 September 2017
Thanks @HombreSinSombra. It works great. I really appreciate it. The modified version is cool.
pumpdude48
Inscrit en May 2016

390 message(s)
10 September 2017
@HSS

Did your link include the snow covered porch version?

I seem to have recieved a copy of what I already had which is the fire place inside.

Maybe I missed something?
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
10 September 2017
That version was Totem's original version.
The second version let us shift the background over to the right, giving us a better view of the window with the snow falling. Really just a bigger background image. Not much more to see, really.

The other tweaks I made were increasing the size of the models and allowing more clip types.

You can all learn how to do this if you want to. It really is quite easy to learn...
pumpdude48
Inscrit en May 2016

390 message(s)
10 September 2017
Oh ok, I did get that and it works fine and I did notice the difference about the window on the right. Thanks!!

But you posted a S.C. of a scene with a "snow covered porch" outside, above and I was wondering about that one.

If I could ever stop this 6 day a week work crap I would love to give this a try but right now there simply isn't time for me concentrate long enough to think about it.

Thanks again!
HombreSinSombra
Inscrit en Oct 2010

1249 message(s)
10 September 2017
Ah. No! The second image I posted above was a scap from one of my own created scenes from last year. If you really like it, go here to download and then install it...

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0q3PJ8LyTh8QmFJNjBFdTJNdTQ/view?usp=sharing

I feel ya buddy!
pumpdude48
Inscrit en May 2016

390 message(s)
10 September 2017
Thanks!

Had to walk away for few minutes to deal with something else.

I want to try ur version of "Xmas outside".

I actually downloaded an app to open the scn files about a week ago. Made a change to one as an experiment and it promptly quit working... Luckily I remembered what I changed and it works again now.

If it ever cools off over here I might get a chance to think about something other than work for more than a few seconds at a time. Oh well, at least the paychecks are still rolling in!

Cheers sir!
DANO70
Inscrit en Feb 2008

741 message(s)
23 September 2017 (edited)
Mr. Basic has finished the Conveyor/Atlantis scenes. Credit to Wyldanimal for the occluding shader tweek that led to static names and RGB color effects used here. I changed/combined a few images since the Atlantis test versions to make a smoother running scene. I also took Pumpdude48 advice and moved the girls a bit higher off the conveyors. I recommend using HD cards due to feet cutoffs old cards have. I put things close enough to help but still some show. There's 2-4-5 girl versions of each scene. All scenes are the the same just set in different fantasy lands...lol

(Bad file was replaced)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/s15q5mhstmwqjg3/D7%20CONVEYORS.zip?dl=0
stefnev1
MODÉRATEUR
Inscrit en Jul 2008

4528 message(s)
23 September 2017
Very nice scenes @Dano70 😎
wangxukkk
Inscrit en Sep 2013

157 message(s)
24 September 2017
Hope "DJ KATE SHOO" card.
The scene is now waiting for the protagonist.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alwjobl3N347_ATgDTIQ1NhanimF

Hope to like!
EverthangForever
Inscrit en Oct 2009

2432 message(s)
26 September 2017
Sept 27th
Got a little carried away with da prospect of golden skinned Godess Melena Tara
returning to our roost. Hence her gorgeous solo self and Cafe Jaques ~ Aint No Love
inspired some more abstract mixing ;-) Filesize = 20.6 MB

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ET_FractalGarden023A.zip

last FS discussions link;
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/27449/40?post=552045
Tout sur iStripper / Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here
@Emu Thats fine. I'll try to figure something out. Thank you as allways.
TheEmu
Inscrit en Jul 2012

3309 message(s)
27 September 2017 (edited)
As there have been a few halloween inspired pictures I was inspired to produce one of my own as a Fullscreen Scene. There are two versions differing only in the number of ghosts who vary in transparency as they perform and include a couple who walk through walls. One will approach the camera very closely. No gore is involved and no heads were lost in the production of these scenes.

They can be downloaded using the direct link

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmu%20=%20Naughty%20Ghosts.zip

I have also produced another Naughty Fairies scene - this time the fairies have come in from the garden (well it is begining to get chilly at night) and have invaded the kitchen which has been recorded as the single Fairy Cake scene which I give as a present to @Popeyed. There is a red sticky substance, but it is not *****. The scene can be downloaded from

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmu%20=%20Naughty%20Fairies%20-%20Cake.zip

It is part of my Naughty Fairies scenes and will merge with those if you already have them but it should also work by itself, It can also be found in the updated full collection of these scenes in

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmu%20=%20Naughty%20Fairies.zip

Vous n'êtes pas encore autorisé à participer

En tant qu'utilisateur gratuit de iStripper, vous n'êtes pas autorisé à répondre sur le forum ou à créer de nouveau sujet.
Vous pouvez cependant consulter les catégories de bases et commencer à découvrir notre communauté !